PDA

View Full Version : Any stay at home moms wanna go w/ me

Bre
07-26-2005, 09:19 AM
to the Pond in Anahiem?? My dad just called me to tell me that they are gonna be unloading the tigers and stuff for the circus soon. I am gonna leave here around 11 and go park somewhere off of Cerritos to watch. Let me know if you wanna go... I have nothing better to do...so I thought the kids would get a kick outta it.

Boat Ride
07-26-2005, 09:37 AM
to the Pond in Anahiem?? My dad just called me to tell me that they are gonna be unloading the tigers and stuff for the circus soon. I am gonna leave here around 11 and go park somewhere off of Cerritos to watch. Let me know if you wanna go... I have nothing better to do...so I thought the kids would get a kick outta it.
how about a stay at home dad....j/k

Bre
07-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Or stay at home dads :D

superdave013
07-26-2005, 09:38 AM
It's pretty cool to see, their train goes right past my house. We stand there and watch and they all wave as they go by. Then we ride down there on bikes and check stuff out.
Pretty cool to see but no way would I want to live that lifestyle.

dmontzsta
07-26-2005, 09:39 AM
It's pretty cool to see, their train goes right past my house. We stand there and watch and they all wave as they go by. Then we ride down there on bikes and check stuff out.
Pretty cool to see but no way would I want to live that lifestyle.
You are that close?
Do they actually walk them down the street? I work right across the street from the Pond.

Bre
07-26-2005, 09:41 AM
You are that close?
Do they actually walk them down the street? I work right across the street from the Pond.
YEah my dad works over there too at Yellow Freight. He says they unload them right there.... I wish I had my damn camera to take some pics.. it's at the other house :( guess my camera phone will have to do.

topless
07-26-2005, 09:45 AM
Are you trying to pick up chicks????? :D :confused:

Bre
07-26-2005, 09:46 AM
Are you trying to pick up chicks????? :D :confused:
Yeah.. I am trying to hit on chicks with the kids with me....
Come on now. I am not that bad of a mother.

topless
07-26-2005, 09:48 AM
Yeah.. I am trying to hit on chicks with the kids with me....
Come on now. I am not that bad of a mother.LMAO!!!!!! It was a joke and you were suppose to say yes so I could say I'm on my way over!! :hammer2:

Bre
07-26-2005, 09:51 AM
LMAO!!!!!! It was a joke and you were suppose to say yes so I could say I'm on my way over!! :hammer2:
I know it was a joke. :D

topless
07-26-2005, 09:51 AM
I know it was a joke. :D
OK then, I'm on my way over. :D

Bre
07-26-2005, 09:56 AM
Alright guys.. I am outta here.. if anyone wants to go.. I should be there around noon. Bye!

PlyaPlya22
07-26-2005, 09:56 AM
YEah my dad works over there too at Yellow Freight. He says they unload them right there.... I wish I had my damn camera to take some pics.. it's at the other house :( guess my camera phone will have to do.MIA last night??

superdave013
07-26-2005, 09:57 AM
You are that close?
D, they have their own train. On Santa Anna street by my house the train track goes right down the middle of the street. Kinda trippy as you can drive right beside it. Anyway they roll their train right past my place. Takes about 10 min to ride a bike to the Pond from the house.

Bre
07-26-2005, 09:59 AM
MIA last night??
Hey you.... I thought when I talked to you at 854pm you were gonna be home in 30 mins :hammerhea :D
I was sleeping when you were calling me last night..... I went back to CH.... so I didn't have to get up at 5am.... I slept in til 7am :wink:

PlyaPlya22
07-26-2005, 10:08 AM
Hey you.... I thought when I talked to you at 854pm you were gonna be home in 30 mins :hammerhea :D
I was sleeping when you were calling me last night..... I went back to CH.... so I didn't have to get up at 5am.... I slept in til 7am :wink:
i know I got....side tracked. I made it in about 2am... :D

ptboat
07-26-2005, 11:17 AM
I thought you said bye and left to see the animal, :D

Bre
07-26-2005, 12:43 PM
i know I got....side tracked. I made it in about 2am... :D
2am?? What were you doing?? Glad I didn't stay home..I woulda been scared all by myself :notam:

Bre
07-26-2005, 12:44 PM
I thought you said bye and left to see the animal, :D
I did... i just got home.:)