PDA

View Full Version : Where are the pics?

That Guy
07-26-2005, 09:49 AM
Alright, I saw lots of cameras but I haven't seen any pics of the party Saturday night at RR here this morning on HB? Lots of fun, lots of hotties and a great time for Cheryl's (shaken not stirred's much better half) B-day!!! Tim, Chris, others......? :hammerhea :crossx: :hammerhea

Midlife Advantage
07-26-2005, 10:02 AM
Alright, I saw lots of cameras but I haven't seen any pics of the party Saturday night at RR here this morning on HB? Lots of fun, lots of hotties and a great time for Cheryl's (shaken not stirred's much better half) B-day!!! Tim, Chris, others......? :hammerhea :crossx: :hammerhea
Gimme a day or two, gotta lotta stuff to do before I can "goof off" and upload them all... :frown:

hot_diggity_dog
07-26-2005, 10:04 AM
Gimme a day or two, gotta lotta stuff to do before I can "goof off" and upload them all... :frown:
That's my story too! :rolleyes:
Good to hang with you guy's :cool: :D
HDD :cool:

That Guy
07-26-2005, 10:06 AM
Nice to meet you as well.....Nice mellow vibe in the channel on Sunday. You looked like you were having fun just hanging out as we drove by... :)

Midlife Advantage
07-26-2005, 10:09 AM
That's my story too! :rolleyes:
Good to hang with you guy's :cool: :D
Yeah you too! love those dogs! Thats the best day, just chillin on the floaties and doin the sudz! :cool:

WYRD
07-26-2005, 10:10 AM
Good to see everybody again.............and Steve I am so sorry for calling you Chris all night..............I gotta lay off the kool-aid :rollside: :idea: :D

SCUBA STEVE
07-26-2005, 10:11 AM
Where was every body on Saturday, we were at the Sanbar all day long and only saw Nextasex out there. :confused: Oh yeah we saw & have pix with John Stamos. lol
No RR for us, even though Matt did call, we didnt get off the water till 11ish on Saturday.

That Guy
07-26-2005, 10:13 AM
Good to see everybody again.............and Steve I am so sorry for calling you Chris all night..............I gotta lay off the kool-aid :rollside: :idea: :D
No worries brother....it always seems like we meet up when one of us has been drinking like it is his last day on earth...lol :D

Coach
07-26-2005, 10:13 AM
Where was every body on Saturday, we were at the Sanbar all day long and only saw Nextasex out there. :confused: Oh yeah we saw & have pix with John Stamos. lol
No RR for us, even though Matt did call, we didnt get off the water till 11ish on Saturday.
We saw John Stamos after we left the Sandbar at Topac. He went into the bathroom and was puking. It took us a few minutes to figure out if it was him or not, he looked like a train wreck.

hot_diggity_dog
07-26-2005, 10:14 AM
We decided to go to Steamboat.
HDD

Midlife Advantage
when did you get to the RR? we left at almost midnight and never saw you! or did you go? I know you had the kids...

SCUBA STEVE
No worries man, we know how it is. My phone acts up all the time in Havi anyway.

WYRD
07-26-2005, 10:15 AM
No worries brother....it always seems like we meet up when one of us has been drinking like it is his last day on earth...lol :D
Are you guys gonna make it out for the adult trip on the 5th and 6th :confused:

SCUBA STEVE
07-26-2005, 10:16 AM
We saw John Stamos after we left the Sandbar at Topac. He went into the bathroom and was puking. It took us a few minutes to figure out if it was him or not, he looked like a train wreck.
Oh yeah he did, lol. Debating on weather or not I should put up the pix. :confused:

hot_diggity_dog
Yeah you too! love those dogs! Thats the best day, just chillin on the floaties and doin the sudz! :cool:
It sure was, I hung out for a few more hours after you left.
HDD

SHAKEN Not Stirred
HDD
Good to see ya' Glen......
Thanks again to Matt, Simone and all you guys & gals......
Cheryl had a great time !!!!!!
Later,
CJG
:D

WYRD
No worries man, we know how it is. My phone acts up all the time in Havi anyway.
We had to hang at Rotary Beach on Saturday for the Dana Regatta then Sunday we did not launch due to the weather. we will hook up soon for sure :idea: :D

Midlife Advantage
Now THOSE woulda been some good pictures....a "John Stamos Pukin" thread.... :D

SCUBA STEVE
HDD
:yuk: lol :D
Thats what Matt told me yesterday.

WYRD
07-26-2005, 10:18 AM
when did you get to the RR? we left at almost midnight and never saw you! or did you go? I know you had the kids...
Yea we showed up around 11:30 or so Mark (OGShocker) and his lovely wife were too kind to sit the little ones for us :D We must of just missed you :frown: Next time though :idea:

payloan
07-26-2005, 10:20 AM
[QUOTE=WhosYoRiverDaddy]We had to hang at Rotary Beach on Saturday for the Dana Regatta then Sunday we did not launch due to the weather.
Ditto! which Dana was yours?

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-26-2005, 10:21 AM
Yea Shane......
Which DANA is yours.......
Hehe!!!!
CJG
:idea:

WYRD
07-26-2005, 10:29 AM
Yea Shane......
Which DANA is yours.......
Hehe!!!!
CJG
:idea:
UMMMM yea about that well you see I uhhhhhh have an ADVANTAGE but I am dating the Beautiful Barbie from Dana Boats :D

That Guy
07-26-2005, 10:31 AM
I went to High School with Stamos...I would like to see the pics...lol

WYRD
07-26-2005, 10:33 AM
[QUOTE=WhosYoRiverDaddy]We had to hang at Rotary Beach on Saturday for the Dana Regatta then Sunday we did not launch due to the weather.
Ditto! which Dana was yours?
We were actually riding on the 24 Cheetta Deck boat (AtomicKitn) both him and Barbie work for Dana :idea: Which Dana were you on?

payloan
07-26-2005, 10:34 AM
:eek:

PlyaPlya22
07-26-2005, 10:38 AM
Hey Scuba....load up those pics.

payloan
07-26-2005, 10:42 AM
Which Dana were you on?[/QUOTE]
The 23' multi colored "Cole Style" paint job. Bald dude with the better half and kids.

WYRD
07-26-2005, 10:44 AM
Which Dana were you on?
The 23' multi colored "Cole Style" paint job. Bald dude with the better half and kids.[/QUOTE]
The one with the lime green top? If so that is one of Barbras favorite boats :)

payloan
07-26-2005, 10:49 AM
No not that one . That was my son the "Prince" of the Regatta

WYRD
07-26-2005, 10:51 AM
No not that one . That was my son the "Prince" of the Regatta
AHHH Then we have something in common..................My Daughter was the Princess of the Regatta :D :D :D

hot_diggity_dog
07-26-2005, 10:55 AM
I went to High School with Stamos...I would like to see the pics...lol
What year did you go to Kennedy? :confused: He was a year below me!

payloan
07-26-2005, 10:56 AM
Thats funny because last night when we were going through the pictures my better half was saying "that little girl was somebodys that had to do with the Regatta". I'll have to learn how to post pictures and put a few of them up that we took. If you got some put them up my kids would get a kick out of that.

That Guy
07-26-2005, 11:12 AM
What year did you go to Kennedy? :confused: He was a year below me!
Graduated in 79.....

bunny 166
07-26-2005, 11:22 AM
Graduated in 79.....
Just had to jump in....shit you're old Steve....still looking good, too!!! :D :D
Carry on....
P. S.....post the Stamos pics already.....

SCUBA STEVE
07-26-2005, 11:24 AM
I have to wait till I get home on the pix sorry. :rollside:

djunkie
07-26-2005, 11:39 AM
Are you guys gonna make it out for the adult trip on the 5th and 6th :confused:
I think I might be out there. :D

hot_diggity_dog
07-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Graduated in 79.....
80 for me! :sleeping:
I gues I'm old too! :hammer2: :D
HDD :D

bunny 166
07-26-2005, 11:47 AM
If you have a pic of him throwing up I would sell it to the tabloids Steve....
For sure!! Big money in that....I can see it now....
"John Stamos is in the crapper ever since his marriage failed....." ;)

Tom Brown
07-26-2005, 11:49 AM
For sure!! Big money in that....I can see it now....
"John Stamos is in the crapper ever since his marriage failed....." ;)
There ought to be cash in some of these pictures. :idea:
I've got a picture of JBB, Frenchie, HOSS, and myself on the strip in Vegas. We somehow managed to talk a smoking hot chorus line girl into coming with us.
Too bad I can't post that picture anymore. :(

SCUBA STEVE
07-26-2005, 11:50 AM
I think I might be out there. :D
The 5th & 6th of August???
If you have a pic of him throwing up I would sell it to the tabloids Steve....
Sorry missed it. We just got a couple of pix with the girls. :D

bunny 166
07-26-2005, 11:52 AM
There ought to be cash in some of these pictures. :idea:
I've got a picture of JBB, Frenchie, HOSS, and myself on the strip in Vegas. We somehow managed to talk a smoking hot chorus line girl into coming with us.
Too bad I can't post that picture anymore. :(
Maybe if the chorus girl was in a different pose with a different outfit, the tabloids would be interested... :D

djunkie
07-26-2005, 11:52 AM
The 5th & 6th of August???
Sorry missed it. We just got a couple of pix with the girls. :D
Yes sir I will be there. :D
Who cares about that Stamos guy? How about you post the pics of the girls. :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
07-26-2005, 11:53 AM
Yes sir I will be there. :D
Who cares about that Stamos guy? How about you post the pics of the girls. :D :D
Cool we'll be out there too, probably the last havasu trip with the jet boat. :frown:
I'll get the pix up tonight. :cool:

djunkie
07-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Cool we'll be out there too, probably the last havasu trip with the jet boat. :frown:
I'll get the pix up tonight. :cool:
Cool looking forward to it. :)

That Guy
07-26-2005, 11:58 AM
Just had to jump in....shit you're old Steve....still looking good, too!!! :D :D
Carry on....
Glad you have my back girlie... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: Fortunately, I still have Mrs. Sbark1 thinking I am 35 and her eyesight is just bad.... :D

bunny 166
07-26-2005, 12:00 PM
Glad you have my back girlie... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: Fortunately, I still have Mrs. Sbark1 thinking I am 35 and her eyesight is just bad.... :D
35, 45, whatever :D :D You know I'm just kiddin'....looking great as ever....tell hottie Denise I said hello.... :wink:

That Guy
07-26-2005, 12:02 PM
35, 45, whatever :D :D You know I'm just kiddin'....looking great as ever....tell hottie Denise I said hello.... :wink:
Will do....still waiting for you to drop by and hop in the jacuzzi.... :idea: ;)

bunny 166
07-26-2005, 12:06 PM
Will do....still waiting for you to drop by and hop in the jacuzzi.... :idea: ;)
We are gonna have to work that out somehow.... :devil: :D

That Guy
07-26-2005, 01:28 PM
We are gonna have to work that out somehow.... :devil: :D
OK, here is my idea. You and Darrin come over and we get in the damn thing.... :D

bunny 166
07-26-2005, 01:37 PM
OK, here is my idea. You and Darrin come over and we get in the damn thing.... :D
LMAO..... :hammerhea :p

Kilrtoy
07-26-2005, 01:39 PM
Im gonna act like ARTV and JACKIEV......
they didnt invite me..... :chi:

bunny 166
07-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Be nice.... :boxingguy
I have some good Tequila that will make you feel less confrontational Miguel.... :D

SCUBA STEVE
07-26-2005, 01:44 PM
LMFAO!!! :D

Tom Brown
07-26-2005, 01:55 PM
Maybe if the chorus girl was in a different pose with a different outfit, the tabloids would be interested... :D
I don't hear Frenchie complaining about his pose/outfit. :D
If the chorus girl would send me a nice picture, that might be arranged. I'm pretty sure I will enjoy the new pose and outfit less, though. :D

bunny 166
07-26-2005, 01:56 PM
I don't hear Frenchie complaining about his pose/outfit. :D
If the chorus girl would send me a nice picture, that might be arranged. I'm pretty sure I will enjoy the new pose and outfit less, though. :D
I don't have any others, I don't think.... :(

That Guy
07-26-2005, 01:57 PM
But we did invite Yvonne... :idea: :lightsabe :D
You guys have an open invite.... :crossx:
Steve-o you guys too...hell the thing holds 20 people :rollside:
Well it holds 20 people Denise's size and 9 of me and you but I really don't want it to be 9 of me and you anyway...wait, how did I end up here.... :p

bunny 166
07-26-2005, 02:00 PM
But we did invite Yvonne... :idea: :lightsabe :D
You guys have an open invite.... :crossx:
Steve-o you guys too...hell the thing holds 20 people :rollside:
Well it holds 20 people Denise's size and 9 of me and you but I really don't want it to be 9 of me and you anyway...wait, how did I end up here.... :p
LOL....you gotta be in there blondie!!....It's no fun without you!! ;)

Tom Brown
07-26-2005, 02:02 PM
I don't have any others, I don't think.... :(
Fair enough. Let's just go with what we have, then. :cool:

Goldilocks
07-26-2005, 06:19 PM
We took a few ;)
There's like 70 or so. We'll post a few later on.