PDA

View Full Version : Pump work in havi??

Artv
07-26-2005, 10:22 AM
My old boat is having problems with the jet; it wonÂ’t suck water into the engine. I told the guy I might help him out with the repair. Will this be expensive?

SummitKarl
07-26-2005, 10:25 AM
My old boat is having problems with the jet; it wonÂ’t suck water into the engine. I told the guy I might help him out with the repair. Will this be expensive?
J.C. Marine in Havi for jetboat parts

DrewDown
07-26-2005, 10:27 AM
Ron @ R. C. marine

Artv
07-26-2005, 11:20 AM
I called both places and no one answers the phone...

SCUBA STEVE
07-26-2005, 11:22 AM
I called both places and no one answers the phone...
Ron @ R.C. Marine is closed on Mondays. But he is there on Sunday's which he bailed me out on a Sunday last season. :D

Artv
07-26-2005, 11:24 AM
Ron @ R.C. Marine is closed on Mondays. But he is there on Sunday's which he bailed me out on a Sunday last season. :D
Thanks bro,

HOOTER SLED-
07-26-2005, 05:29 PM
Art, you're such a swell guy. You just had that thing rebuilt. Who's to say that dude just didn't **** it up. Why don't you give him a refund while you are at it???? :D As is buddy, as is. ;)

Sane Asylum
07-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Got anymore boats for sale....I'm buyin.... :D :D :idea:

bigkatboat
07-26-2005, 07:00 PM
Did Ron @ RC Marine get a lathe yet? How do you work on jet drives without a lathe? Does he send out the critical machine work? Does he just guess and make you purchase all new parts? I would really like to know, just in case I need a "jet rebuild" that I couldn't do at home (not while drunk). I would just like to know, what he actually can do at his shop? Does he weld impellers? Does he rework any impellers? Does he rebalance impellers? Is it magic that he does? Is it that you don't know and he takes advantage of your 'lack of knowledge'? I've done jets for over 27 years, I always needed a LATHE, the shaft from the jet, and a "load" factor, for the proper cut on the impeller. I am ready to learn the 'magic'! Can you teach me?

Havasu_Jet_85
07-26-2005, 07:05 PM
Got anymore boats for sale....I'm buyin.... :D :D :idea:
I have a 1985 19' Bahner Bubble Deck For sale. 454 BBC all stock, single carb, top mount starter, Hi-Tech Rail Kit, Berk. 12JG pump completely rebuilt AA impeller, droop, aggressor hyd. diverter, pump was powder coated, interior about 3 yrs old. comp. double axle trailer good tires, needs paint has newer bunks. Asking $8,000 but will take any reasonable offer. Call (951)237-5959
Pics. can bee seen in the image center under "Havasu_Jet_85"
Thanks Bryce

Sane Asylum
07-26-2005, 09:44 PM
I have a 1985 19' Bahner Bubble Deck For sale. 454 BBC all stock, single carb, top mount starter, Hi-Tech Rail Kit, Berk. 12JG pump completely rebuilt AA impeller, droop, aggressor hyd. diverter, pump was powder coated, interior about 3 yrs old. comp. double axle trailer good tires, needs paint has newer bunks. Asking $8,000 but will take any reasonable offer. Call (951)237-5959
Pics. can bee seen in the image center under "Havasu_Jet_85"
Thanks Bryce