PDA

View Full Version : Dale Hollow info needed.........

NashvilleBound
07-26-2005, 04:25 PM
We were thinking about going up to Dale Hollow this weekend and need to know where the good launch ramps are...and if anyone out there wants to join in. River Otter, Myself, and hopefully Throwerb...... maybe even clearfork...

RiverOtter
07-26-2005, 04:51 PM
Yes! and I'll be driving this! :D
http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/1/7/7/P1010137.JPG
not :(

NashvilleBound
07-26-2005, 05:32 PM
LMAO...rigghhhttttttt....

big kahoona
07-27-2005, 07:02 AM
go over to state rout 111 sunset marina .

RiverOtter
07-27-2005, 07:05 AM
go over to state rout 111 sunset marina .
Thanks, Do you know of any places that do a weekend rental?

clearfork
07-27-2005, 09:25 AM
Hey N.B. and Mr.Otter,
I thank you both for the invite, But i am going out to see the boys at Howard and talk with Gary about the engine setup, etc. There are some loose ends to tie up and then some checks to write. The only part that sucks about boating is paying for it.
I will however make myself available for the Poker run on Center Hill in September. Jeff could I talk you in to a spot on the back of the boat? consider me to be ballast so that it is fair for the other guys. I am sure they will love the sound of Mr Illmor's song as he passes by. Hymn number 625 verse 1-85. the gospel according to Magic.
I hope you fellas have fun. be safe. Wish I could come, Duty calls.
Clearfork......OUT
Oh yea, Jeff can I borrow a dollar. :wink:

RiverOtter
07-27-2005, 10:07 AM
i am going out to see the boys at Howard and talk with Gary about the engine setup, etc. There are some loose ends to tie up and then some checks to write. The only part that sucks about boating is paying for it.
Howard?!?!? Dammit, I'm still the low man out :burningm: :D

NashvilleBound
07-27-2005, 10:14 AM
Hey N.B. and Mr.Otter,
I thank you both for the invite, But i am going out to see the boys at Howard and talk with Gary about the engine setup, etc. There are some loose ends to tie up and then some checks to write. The only part that sucks about boating is paying for it.
I will however make myself available for the Poker run on Center Hill in September. Jeff could I talk you in to a spot on the back of the boat? consider me to be ballast so that it is fair for the other guys. I am sure they will love the sound of Mr Illmor's song as he passes by. Hymn number 625 verse 1-85. the gospel according to Magic.
I hope you fellas have fun. be safe. Wish I could come, Duty calls.
Clearfork......OUT
Oh yea, Jeff can I borrow a dollar. :wink:
Damn slim....I didnt know you had a sense of humor?!?!?! and no, you may not borrow a dollar...you didnt say the "Magic" word...no pun intended.
RO: I sent oyu those links....I think the West side of the lake is easiest access for us. I think were heading to Center Hill on Thursday too if your interested. Could do a Thursday Center Hill then go to dale Hollow for the rest of the week. Just tell your secretaries(PLURAL) to cover for you...like they always do;)

RiverOtter
07-27-2005, 10:22 AM
Could do a Thursday Center Hill then go to dale Hollow for the rest of the week. Just tell your secretaries(PLURAL) to cover for you...like they always do;)
Nope... "Whitey" won't allow :hammer2:

jelloboat
07-27-2005, 03:15 PM
I use to live in Chattanooga and I don't know exactly where dale hollow is. please enlighten me. :D

RiverOtter
07-27-2005, 03:37 PM
I use to live in Chattanooga and I don't know exactly where dale hollow is. please enlighten me. :D
Directly north on the KY and TN boarder.

big kahoona
07-27-2005, 03:47 PM
Thanks, Do you know of any places that do a weekend rental?
sunset marina has several different rentals .and there right there at the docks ..i've been going to dale hollow for the past ten years + ..its worth the drive . it's six hrs. from from my location .

RiverOtter
07-27-2005, 03:54 PM
sunset marina has several different rentals .and there right there at the docks ..i've been going to dale hollow for the past ten years + ..its worth the drive . it's six hrs. from from my location .
Wow! Only 2.5 for me :D I'll check out Sunset

NashvilleBound
07-27-2005, 06:38 PM
Isnt that the one I sent oyu the link for? Looked real nice.

RiverOtter
07-28-2005, 04:50 AM
Isnt that the one I sent oyu the link for? Looked real nice.
It's one of em. There are several on the link. Hard to get details from the webpages so I'm gonna call today. Trying to get a "waterfront" cabin. None of them look "waterfront"

NashvilleBound
07-28-2005, 04:55 AM
It's one of em. There are several on the link. Hard to get details from the webpages so I'm gonna call today. Trying to get a "waterfront" cabin. None of them look "waterfront"
The Big Foot Chalets look like they are right on the water..... look really nice too!

RiverOtter
07-28-2005, 05:09 AM
The Big Foot Chalets look like they are right on the water..... look really nice too!
1 week min. At least that's what the website says. I'm gonna call.

NashvilleBound
07-28-2005, 05:14 AM
1 week min. At least that's what the website says. I'm gonna call.
Hey Otter Boy...why dont you call.....

RiverOtter
07-28-2005, 05:26 AM
Hey Otter Boy...why dont you call.....
Just called. They are waterfront but are sold out. $175/night for a 2 bedroom and $650/night for a cabin that sleeps 14!

RiverOtter
07-28-2005, 05:32 AM
Starpoint is sold out. But they do 2 night rentals.

RiverOtter
07-28-2005, 05:38 AM
Starpoint is sold out. But they do 2 night rentals.
Eagle Cove / Holly Creek sold out. Lady said they book 1 year in advance. When people check out the roll their deposites into next years reservations. :jawdrop: I had no idea this place even existed. I feel like a real chump :redface:

NashvilleBound
07-28-2005, 08:21 AM
dont they know who you are?????

RiverOtter
07-28-2005, 08:30 AM
dont they know who you are?????
:D I tried to explain all that but... :idea: they just didn't seem to understand :notam:

NashvilleBound
07-28-2005, 09:15 AM
imagine that :notam:

RiverOtter
07-28-2005, 09:44 AM
imagine that :notam:
Yeah! I told them my name was Riv...er Nashvillebound and I was a BIG DOG developer with gads of money and I got nothing :D

NashvilleBound
07-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Yeah! I told them my name was Riv...er Nashvillebound and I was a BIG DOG developer with gads of money and I got nothing :D
LOL...for some reason I knew you were gong to go 'there'.