PDA

View Full Version : Jane Fonda is "Coming Out"

Riverkid
07-26-2005, 04:36 PM
On the war in Iraq with an anti-war bus tour? Isn't it bad enough what she did to our servicemen 30 years ago, and here we go again?
This pisses me off. Can't that old attention ***** Beotch find something better to do? With everything everyone in our country's armed services do for us to assure our freedom (PAST & PRESENT), this sh*t gets started AND grabs headlines?
How EXACTLY do you grenade a bus motor?

hoolign
07-26-2005, 04:45 PM
On the war in Iraq with an anti-war bus tour? Isn't it bad enough what she did to our servicemen 30 years ago, and here we go again?
This pisses me off. Can't that old attention ***** Beotch find something better to do? With everything everyone in our country's armed services do for us to assure our freedom (PAST & PRESENT), this sh*t gets started AND grabs headlines?
How EXACTLY do you grenade a bus motor?
Thats what we need ... more terrorists! good thinkin..have you considered hostages?? ...take grenade...insert in ass...stand next to bus ...pull pin!
Idiot.

Riverkid
07-26-2005, 04:50 PM
Updated: 04:38 PM EDT
Actress Fonda Plans to Speak Out on Iraq
AP
Jane Fonda expects to start her anti-war bus tour in March.
Talk About It: Post Thoughts
SANTA FE, N.M. (July 25) - Actress and activist Jane Fonda says she intends to take a cross-country bus tour to call for an end to U.S. military operations in Iraq.
"I can't go into any detail except to say that it's going to be pretty exciting,'' she said.
Fonda said her anti-war tour in March will use a bus that runs on "vegetable oil.'' She will be joined by families of Iraq war veterans and her daughter.
They plan to return to the Santa Fe area, where she was promoting her book, "My Life So Far'' on Saturday.
Prompted by a question from the audience, Fonda said war veterans that she has met on a nationwide book tour have encouraged her to break her silence on the Iraq war.
"I've decided I'm coming out,'' she said.
Hundreds of people in the audience cheered loudly when Fonda announced her intentions to join the anti-Iraq war movement.
"I have not taken a stand on any war since Vietnam,'' she said. "I carry a lot of baggage from that.''
Fonda incited controversy in July 1972 when she was photographed sitting on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun while on a tour of the country to drum up support to end the war.
07/25/05 09:03 EDT
Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.

Riverkid
07-26-2005, 04:52 PM
Thats what we need ... more terrorists! good thinkin..have you considered hostages?? ...take grenade...insert in ass...stand next to bus ...pull pin!
Idiot.
You're killing me.

hoolign
07-26-2005, 04:55 PM
AP
Jane Fonda expects to start her anti-war bus tour in March.
Talk About It: Post Thoughts
SANTA FE, N.M. (July 25) - Actress and activist Jane Fonda says she intends to take a cross-country bus tour to call for an end to U.S. military operations in Iraq.
"I can't go into any detail except to say that it's going to be pretty exciting,'' she said.
Fonda said her anti-war tour in March will use a bus that runs on "vegetable oil.'' She will be joined by families of Iraq war veterans and her daughter.
They plan to return to the Santa Fe area, where she was promoting her book, "My Life So Far'' on Saturday.
Prompted by a question from the audience, Fonda said war veterans that she has met on a nationwide book tour have encouraged her to break her silence on the Iraq war.
"I've decided I'm coming out,'' she said.
Hundreds of people in the audience cheered loudly when Fonda announced her intentions to join the anti-Iraq war movement.
"I have not taken a stand on any war since Vietnam,'' she said. "I carry a lot of baggage from that.''
Fonda incited controversy in July 1972 when she was photographed sitting on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun while on a tour of the country to drum up support to end the war.
07/25/05 09:03 EDT
Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
This part was interesting :rolleyes:

coolchange
07-26-2005, 04:57 PM
:rolleyes:

SummitKarl
07-26-2005, 05:08 PM
I did not even have to finish reading the first line
JUST SHOOT HER!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
actually I am suprised some VN vet hasn't yet

shueman
07-26-2005, 05:45 PM
NOBODY cares about her out-dated & out-of-touch opinions....

Desert Rat
07-26-2005, 07:52 PM
FU(KING LIBERAL CUN+ It would be a waste of water to drown her!!!!!

Tom Brown
07-26-2005, 07:56 PM
I served my country for 9 years to make sure people on both ends of the whacko spectrum can feel free to express their whackoness to me on a daily basis.
Hi Bob. :cool:

mike37
07-26-2005, 08:07 PM
f uck that c unt someone needs to shoot here un American ass

Tom Brown
07-26-2005, 08:08 PM
f uck that **** someone needs to shoot here un American ass
Now that's focking funny. :D :D :D

SummitKarl
07-26-2005, 08:17 PM
f uck that c unt someone needs to shoot here un American ass
we should use her as a sucide bomber for the North Korean Leader Kim-jon-ill

Jordy
07-26-2005, 08:18 PM
Hi Bob. :cool:
That sounds like the makings of a drinking game. :D :D :D
<embed src="http://www.wavsite.com/sounds/20605/gooni26.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>

Wonderboy
07-26-2005, 08:19 PM
[QUOTE=Jordy]That sounds like the makings of a drinking game. :D :D :D [QUOTE]
The goonis rock!!

Tom Brown
07-26-2005, 08:19 PM
That sounds like the makings of a drinking game. :D :D :D
<embed src="http://www.wavsite.com/sounds/20605/gooni26.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>
... and it's two shots to you.

mattydoogen
07-26-2005, 08:26 PM
She taking a double decker bus? Maybe she should move to London or Iraq better yet. So tired of her...

Seadog
07-27-2005, 05:21 AM
I hate the thought that so many good men and women are giving up their lives so that she may live in her bloated wealth. A wealth that she did not earn except to flash her body and laying on her back.

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 05:43 AM
what do you expect she is a tree hugging hippie!!!!! all you have to do is drive by her in your deisel powered truck and rev the motor and she will probably freak out and have a heart attack...vegitable oil powered bus what a hoe...tell you what she can lube her ass with the veg oil then somebody can drive that bus right up her a$$ :2purples: :) :)

SB
07-27-2005, 09:23 AM
I am mystified. I took her 30 years to live down the last protest, and she had to apologize. Who cares what her opinion is? We are stuck in Iraq, what is her solution for getting out?
Why do celebrities think I care about their opinions? Why does Bono testify before Congress? Does Bono call me for help with music?

SmokinLowriderSS
07-27-2005, 04:18 PM
Most of the friends I have that have ever been in the millitary (many still are) still despise her (with good reason). In some circles she will never live down her past, even if it takes 300 years. Guess she THINKS some of us have forgotten her and need a reminder. I'll defend her right to her stupid a$$ opinion, but I'll pitch a party if she'd leave, never to return.

Just Tool'n
07-28-2005, 05:42 AM
Just allways remember, A Tiger Can Not change it's strips.
I wonder if we can get a mechanic to sabatoge that bus so it will keep breaking down, to thwart her progress of this national bus tour.

Seadog
07-28-2005, 11:11 AM
I prefer "An a$$hole will stretch the more it is used, but it will still flow the same sheit".