PDA

View Full Version : BIG thank's to DANA BOATS!!!

OGShocker
07-26-2005, 05:23 PM
Rhett, Barbara and Bobby,
We would like to thank you for a wonderful weekend. With Rhett taking over the company in the Spring, I think he did a GREAT thing by sponsoring a party for ALL Dana Owners. He could have just as easily passed on the 2005 Regatta but, he instead turned Barbara (aka. Ken's Wife) loose to plan this event with Todd & Larry of Jokers Wild Promotions.
I am sure ALL Dana Boat owners past, present and future who were there feel the same as our family, proud and honored to be a part of family as nice as the DANA "FAMILY"!!!
Thank you again!
The Byerleys
Check it out here (http://jtinc.com/DANA_05/Dana%20Home%20Page.htm)

jdogginla
07-26-2005, 05:25 PM
Pics please :D

OGShocker
07-26-2005, 05:27 PM
Rhett, Barbara and Bobby,
We would like to thank you for a wonderful weekend. With Rhett taking over the company in the Spring, I think he did a GREAT thing by sponsoring a party for ALL Dana Owners. He could have just as easily passed on the 2005 Regatta but, he instead turned Barbara (aka. Ken's Wife) loose to plan this event with Todd & Larry of Jokers Wild Promotions.
I am sure ALL Dana Boat owners past, present and future who were there feel the same as our family, proud and honored to be a part of family as nice as the DANA "FAMILY"!!!
Thank you again!
The Byerleys
Check it out here (http://jtinc.com/DANA_05/Dana%20Home%20Page.htm)
:D

hack job
07-26-2005, 05:32 PM
looks like i missed a good time :frown:

Chubby4Life
07-26-2005, 05:52 PM
We had to skip it for other plans but we will be there for sure next year

OGShocker
07-26-2005, 06:17 PM
We had to skip it for other plans but we will be there for sure next year
Sorry we missed you,
Next year promises to be bigger and better. With the release of the 32' Dana and a Cat in the works the folks at Dana will need a party!!!
OGS

INSman
07-26-2005, 06:41 PM
Sorry we missed you,
Next year promises to be bigger and better. With the release of the 32' Dana and a Cat in the works the folks at Dana will need a party!!!
OGS
32' ??? I thought a 30' was the next boat :idea: :confused: :D

OGShocker
07-26-2005, 06:44 PM
32' ??? I thought a 30' was the next boat :idea: :confused: :D
See what happens when YOU think?
Your phone still not working? I hope you get it fixed by next weekend. :chi:

INSman
07-26-2005, 06:54 PM
I still love you and miss my DANA !!!
I am hoping to be in town this weekend if they get my port motor fixed by Friday !!! :supp: :D

INSman
07-26-2005, 06:55 PM
I did get to buoy up with Tom and drink a beer or two the weekend before last, where were you ?? :hammerhea

OGShocker
07-26-2005, 07:35 PM
I did get to buoy up with Tom and drink a beer or two the weekend before last, where were you ?? :hammerhea
We were in Canada for a month. We'll be in LHC this weekend for my birthday, will you guys be there?.

INSman
07-26-2005, 08:01 PM
We were in Canada for a month. We'll be in LHC this weekend for my birthday, will you guys be there?.
Turning 30 or 32 ??!!?? :wink:
If I get my motor fixed, I will be there for sure :cool:
Party at your house ???????????

atomickitn
07-26-2005, 09:56 PM
its the river, :idea: party at anybody's house who wants to have a party

djunkie
07-27-2005, 01:23 AM
Hey Atomic, Just out of curiousity what kind of speeds is that 27 Dana with the blower motor and wild paint job running? Also what hp is that motor making?

OGShocker
07-27-2005, 05:08 AM
Hey Atomic, Just out of curiousity what kind of speeds is that 27 Dana with the blower motor and wild paint job running? Also what hp is that motor making?
A S.W.A.G. on the top speed is around 90-95 MPH. The boats has a 500ci motor which produces 850 bHP.

djunkie
07-27-2005, 01:50 PM
A S.W.A.G. on the top speed is around 90-95 MPH. The boats has a 500ci motor which produces 850 bHP.
A.S.W.A.G. ?

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-27-2005, 02:06 PM
OG!! It's customers like you who make all the hard work and hair pulling all worth it!! I can't tell you how many others have called or even come in just to say thank you!! You are the BEST!! I love bein a part of this family, and I hope that it only gets better!! Thank YOU!! Love you!!
Barbie

dicudmore
07-27-2005, 02:14 PM
OG!! It's customers like you who make all the hard work and hair pulling all worth it!! I can't tell you how many others have called or even come in just to say thank you!! You are the BEST!! I love bein a part of this family, and I hope that it only gets better!! Thank YOU!! Love you!!
Barbie
Barbie are you talking about the regatta :wink:

WYRD
07-27-2005, 02:39 PM
Barbie are you talking about the regatta :wink:
:idea: :idea: :devil: :D

djunkie
07-27-2005, 02:40 PM
:lightsabe :hammerhea :boxingguy :devil: :D

dicudmore
07-27-2005, 02:51 PM
:D :D :D :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-27-2005, 02:53 PM
You guys always have to turn this into a sexual thing huh? YES I was talking about the Regatta!! You guys missed out!!

djunkie
07-27-2005, 02:58 PM
You guys always have to turn this into a sexual thing huh? YES I was talking about the Regatta!! You guys missed out!!
Sexual=Good
Gay=Bad
:wink:

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-27-2005, 02:59 PM
Sexual=Good
Gay=Bad
:wink:
LOL! GOT IT!! *WINK*

dicudmore
07-27-2005, 03:11 PM
somebody's gotta do it :wink:

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-27-2005, 03:24 PM
somebody's gotta do it :wink:
*WINK*

little rowe boat
07-27-2005, 04:29 PM
:D
Hey Mark.
I'm glad you were able to get your boat started for the photos,this year. :D

Beer-30
07-27-2005, 04:36 PM
A.S.W.A.G. ?
A Scientific Wild Ass Guess

OGShocker
07-27-2005, 09:10 PM
WINNER!!!!! :2purples:

djunkie
07-27-2005, 09:18 PM
Ah I C :D

lightnin
07-27-2005, 10:37 PM
First of all, just also want to add my thanks as well to a great day and getting to meet new Dana owners as well. Even with the Monsoon weather, it was still an awesome day and want to thank all those who took the time to put this together and make it enjoyable for everyone. It was also great to see some of the gang from the previous regattas.
As for the food, I was kinda worried that the food wouldn't live up to Mark and Denise's great cookin, but Off-The-Grill did a great job and I think everyone as well thought so.
As for the pics etc. I wanted to say also a great job. They took a whole lot more pics of all the boats and this gives the owners more to choose from, so Thanks!
Again Thanks and til next year!
http://www.danaboats.com/Images/gallery/DSCF0021.JPG

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-27-2005, 11:48 PM
First of all, just also want to add my thanks as well to a great day and getting to meet new Dana owners as well. Even with the Monsoon weather, it was still an awesome day and want to thank all those who took the time to put this together and make it enjoyable for everyone. It was also great to see some of the gang from the previous regattas.
As for the food, I was kinda worried that the food wouldn't live up to Mark and Denise's great cookin, but Off-The-Grill did a great job and I think everyone as well thought so.
As for the pics etc. I wanted to say also a great job. They took a whole lot more pics of all the boats and this gives the owners more to choose from, so Thanks!
Again Thanks and til next year!
I
http://www.danaboats.com/Images/gallery/DSCF0021.JPG
I am sooooo glad you guys all had a great time!!! We will see you next year!!