PDA

View Full Version : Looking for IT work.

Bense468
07-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Anybody have any contacts for IT work. I am currently looking for another full time position...Technical Administrator. Shit hit the fan at work today, and tonight I am updating my resume.
Kinda sucks, but I think its time to move on from where I am at before it really goes downhill.
Open to all questions. Thanks

99shockwave
07-27-2005, 08:30 PM
Anybody have any contacts for IT work. I am currently looking for another full time position...Technical Administrator. Shit hit the fan at work today, and tonight I am updating my resume.
Kinda sucks, but I think its time to move on from where I am at before it really goes downhill.
I sent you a PM. Any questions let me know

Racer277
07-27-2005, 09:09 PM
Sent you a PM.
Just a thought, you aren't with the school district are you?
:eat:

PlyaPlya22
07-27-2005, 09:42 PM
YOu better watch out before someone tells you to go look for a job and quit whinning for a job on HC :D
GOOD LOOK ON YOUR SEARCH!

Bense468
07-29-2005, 03:56 PM
Thanks Guys. Got your PM's and responded. No I am not with the school district. My buddy is though and is also looking. He says he is ready to kick rocks.
Playa...No I am not whinning.