PDA

View Full Version : Spam for Class Bully

Kindsvater Flat
07-26-2005, 08:13 PM
This would be over the top for the team.
Transport (http://www.wildsidellc.com/products_used_02KodiakConv.html)
Hud could shoe this
53 footer (http://www.wildsidellc.com/products_53ft_01.html#)

WILDERTHANU
07-26-2005, 08:42 PM
Who does Tony look like....Randy Davis :D.

GofastRacer
07-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Kodiak is cool, but if it was me I'd go in style with the 53 footer deal!.. :cool: :cool:

Kindsvater Flat
07-26-2005, 08:59 PM
Maybe if they brought some big money incentive to go K-Racing it would happen. If it wasn't for the guys and there passion for racing we wouldn't have crap.

GofastRacer
07-26-2005, 09:01 PM
Maybe if they brought some big money incentive to go K-Racing it would happen. If it wasn't for the guys and there passion for racing we wouldn't have crap.
You got that right! :cool: :cool: :cool:
Sure would like to drive one of those again though!.. :D :D

Moneypitt
07-26-2005, 09:38 PM
That rig would be the "cat's meow" to any team out there, just think of all the places you could go and race. Seasonal home on wheels and race stuff, all in one. For sure a Royal Rig in my opinion.............MP

BILLY.B
07-27-2005, 05:11 AM
Under powered!
RioExactly!!!!. My Ford dually has more power.

GofastRacer
07-27-2005, 05:20 AM
Exactly!!!!. My Ford dually has more power.
Not with what's hooked up to that trailer!. :D :D :D

Sleek-Jet
07-27-2005, 05:54 AM
Other than the Kodiak having a Pussy-Cat, I'd take it.
Is a CDL required on those, or does it depend on how much they gross at??

Sanger D
07-27-2005, 08:39 AM
Its GROSS vehicle weight. If its only a 2 axle rig(meaning front and rear) then a class C or 3 depending where you live,if its 3 axles then you would need the correct lisence

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
07-27-2005, 02:05 PM
http://www.dragracingonline.com/deadon/vii_7-1.html...it dont matter how big,,2-3 axle,you need a log book,medical card and registration,if not you will leave your trailer where they pulled you over until you have proof of a drivers log......read it whats your opinion.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-27-2005, 04:35 PM
K-5 needs a tricked out (short) school bus to tow it with. Custom paint alcoas and a big lopey cam. Fill it with snot nosed brats or paint them on the windows. K-flat break out the photo chop and make it happen. :cool:

Kindsvater Flat
07-27-2005, 06:18 PM
Like this?
http://www.shortcuthigh.com/photoalbum/big/pic003b.jpg

FlatStupid
07-27-2005, 06:40 PM
Who does Tony look like....Randy Davis :D.Who's Randy Davis? :confused:

Sleek-Jet
07-27-2005, 06:49 PM
http://www.dragracingonline.com/deadon/vii_7-1.html...it dont matter how big,,2-3 axle,you need a log book,medical card and registration,if not you will leave your trailer where they pulled you over until you have proof of a drivers log......read it whats your opinion.
Interesting...
I fixed the link:
http://www.dragracingonline.com/deadon/vii_7-1.html
That'll put a kink in the toter-home business I would think. :idea:

LUVNLIFE
07-27-2005, 06:52 PM
Not true if you reg the rig as recreational vehicle as in motorhome. You are held to 65' overall though. You can reg a three axle as rec vehicle. This is how mine is registered. You only need a class C. When you start advertising sponsors on the side the leo start to look at it as a business because you are making money (yea right, at racing), and then the state DMV gets involved. From what I understand Texas is a tough state to get through.
Hey Craig just buy the trailer and I can pull it with my rig, I have just been looking for a reason to retire and hit the road :D :D

LUVNLIFE
07-27-2005, 06:56 PM
Interesting...
I fixed the link:
Good post Sleek. Every state is different. I'm going to get one of those books. I will say I have never been haseled but there is always the first time. ;)

FlatStupid
07-27-2005, 07:00 PM
Not true if you reg the rig as recreational vehicle as in motorhome. You are held to 65' overall though. You can reg a three axle as rec vehicle. This is how mine is registered. You only need a class C. When you start advertising sponsors on the side the leo start to look at it as a business because you are making money (yea right, at racing), and then the state DMV gets involved. From what I understand Texas is a tough state to get through.
Hey Craig just buy the trailer and I can pull it with my rig, I have just been looking for a reason to retire and hit the road :D :DFirst off we are talkin about boat racin! Not makin money. :boxed: I'll buy the trailer if you will pull it. 11 cents a mile and all the Montana Mud you and Mrs. Luvin can handle.

wsuwrhr
07-27-2005, 07:02 PM
Hey Craig just buy the trailer and I can pull it with my rig, I have just been looking for a reason to retire and hit the road :D :D
Two friends of mine have motorhome conversions on a truck chassis.
Neither one has any special license.
Brian

GofastRacer
07-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Two friends of mine have motorhome conversions on a truck chassis.
Neither one has any special license.
Brian
You don't need one for that, it's just a bobtail!.

GofastRacer
07-27-2005, 07:41 PM
Interesting...
I fixed the link:
Why, even though a race rig is not for hire the driver is working for somebody and it's not his RV, that makes "him" commercial and he's subject to all DOT regulations and it don't make no difference what state you're in because a CDL is the same no matter what state you're in!.. Now if it was his personal rig and rgistered as an RV, he would still have to have a CDL A because of the weight and he would still have to go over the scales and subject to DOT inspections but he wouldn't have to carry a log book!..

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-27-2005, 08:55 PM
Like this?
http://www.shortcuthigh.com/photoalbum/big/pic003b.jpg
Pretty close, now photoshop the boat to it! :cool:

Kindsvater Flat
07-27-2005, 09:19 PM
Find me a good side pic of the boat on the trailer.

LUVNLIFE
07-28-2005, 04:32 AM
First off we are talkin about boat racin! Not makin money. :boxed: I'll buy the trailer if you will pull it. 11 cents a mile and all the Montana Mud you and Mrs. Luvin can handle.
Are you sure you can afford all that Montana Mud for the Mrs? :)

Mrs Luvnlife
07-28-2005, 05:22 AM
11 cents a mile and all the Montana Mud you and Mrs. Luvin can handle.
I'll let ya off easy on the .11.........it's the Mud I'm after!!! :D :D

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
07-28-2005, 05:38 AM
Why, even though a race rig is not for hire the driver is working for somebody and it's not his RV, that makes "him" commercial and he's subject to all DOT regulations and it don't make no difference what state you're in because a CDL is the same no matter what state you're in!.. Now if it was his personal rig and rgistered as an RV, he would still have to have a CDL A because of the weight and he would still have to go over the scales and subject to DOT inspections but he wouldn't have to carry a log book!..
myself ive never been bugged..but did you read the article? they can get dirty if they want to..i guess it depends what side of the bed they woke up on..my friend also has a big toter,never been bugged,when going through the scales they usually wave because they know its recreation.i was very close to buying that toter,and it has no special license and i was told you only need a basic class c license.registered as a motorhome and insured as one also.

Mrs Luvnlife
07-28-2005, 07:23 AM
myself ive never been bugged..but did you read the article? they can get dirty if they want to..i guess it depends what side of the bed they woke up on..my friend also has a big toter,never been bugged,when going through the scales they usually wave because they know its recreation.i was very close to buying that toter,and it has no special license and i was told you only need a basic class c license.registered as a motorhome and insured as one also.
Same goes for us and I'm not claiming to know anything here :p....we've only ever pulled our boat behind our toter and we've 'so far' never had any problems...I always wave and smile real big when the LE goes by :D :D....ours is registered as an RV and insured as an RV, no special license, but we're not pulling a huge ol' stacker trailer behind us either :frown: :D .

lucky
07-28-2005, 07:33 AM
any thing with air brakes requires air brakes endorcment ! and i have never seen a class c with air brakes -- not that they don't exsist - i have never seen one !
infinione raceway ( sonoma ) right next to a very NOT NICE training scale ( on 37) a few years back busted racers exitting the raceway for caring drums of fuel in their trailer - with no placards -- and harrased the shit - was a big ta do if i rember right -- racers where pissed ......

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
07-28-2005, 10:03 AM
any thing with air brakes requires air brakes endorcment ! and i have never seen a class c with air brakes -- not that they don't exsist - i have never seen one !
infinione raceway ( sonoma ) right next to a very NOT NICE training scale ( on 37) a few years back busted racers exitting the raceway for caring drums of fuel in their trailer - with no placards -- and harrased the shit - was a big ta do if i rember right -- racers where pissed ......
YES I REMEMBER THAT,THEY GOT SOME HEAT.THEY GOT IN TROUBLE FOR CARRYING FLAMMABLES AND BEING LONGER THAN THE MAX LIMIT.NOW THEY STILL CAN COME IN BUT THEY NEED A PERMIT.SO WHERE THERES A WILL THERE IS A WAY.......HEY LUVNLIFE,YOU GOT ANY PICS OF THAT TOTER? IM LOOKING TO BUY ONE AGAIN.THE ONE I WAS LOOKING AT BEFORE WAS A KODIAK,NEW 16' CONVERSION,22.5' LO-PROS' BLAH BLAH..ITS EITHER BUY A TOTER OR A F-350/F-550 :D

Mrs Luvnlife
07-28-2005, 12:42 PM
HEY LUVNLIFE,YOU GOT ANY PICS OF THAT TOTER? IM LOOKING TO BUY ONE AGAIN.THE ONE I WAS LOOKING AT BEFORE WAS A KODIAK,NEW 16' CONVERSION,22.5' LO-PROS' BLAH BLAH..ITS EITHER BUY A TOTER OR A F-350/F-550 :D
It's the lil' guy in my avatar, I can make it bigger if ya want. It's a FL70, 16' conversion. We love it, we get a bit cramped space wise with our two little ones sometimes, but it has really served it's purpose for us. I would love to have a full size 'who's your Daddy' one day :D, but then again I wouldn't mind having the toter with the bedroom in the back....the toter works perfect for us in that we put our golf cart on the back when we do our lake trips with the boat :) .

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
07-28-2005, 01:13 PM
It's the lil' guy in my avatar, I can make it bigger if ya want. It's a FL70, 16' conversion. We love it, we get a bit cramped space wise with our two little ones sometimes, but it has really served it's purpose for us. I would love to have a full size 'who's your Daddy' one day :D, but then again I wouldn't mind having the toter with the bedroom in the back....the toter works perfect for us in that we put our golf cart on the back when we do our lake trips with the boat :) .
DOES IT HAVE A GOOSENECK HITCH?HOW MUCH? :D

FlatStupid
07-28-2005, 01:49 PM
Are you sure you can afford all that Montana Mud for the Mrs? :)BRING IT ON!!!! :D

FlatStupid
07-28-2005, 01:50 PM
I'll let ya off easy on the .11.........it's the Mud I'm after!!! :D :DWe've got MUD! :rollside:

Mrs Luvnlife
07-28-2005, 04:46 PM
DOES IT HAVE A GOOSENECK HITCH?HOW MUCH? :D
It does have a gooseneck....except we don't have one at this point in time so we threw a plate over it and it's a 'solid deck' now and works real good for the cart.....I know the price of ours :D ;)....you looking new or used?? Luvnlife hauled back to Illinois to get ours through Jacklyn Gebhardt, she was a great person to work with.

Mrs Luvnlife
07-28-2005, 04:52 PM
We've got MUD! :rollside:
Hot damn....next time I'll be with '2' empty cups in hand :supp: :messedup: !!

FlatStupid
07-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Hot damn....next time I'll be with '2' empty cups in hand :supp: :messedup: !!Yee Haw :D

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-28-2005, 05:29 PM
It does have a gooseneck....except we don't have one at this point in time so we threw a plate over it and it's a 'solid deck' now and works real good for the cart.....I know the price of ours :D ;)....you looking new or used?? Luvnlife hauled back to Illinois to get ours through Jacklyn Gebhardt, she was a great person to work with.
i believe ive seen that name in national dragster....

Jetboatguru
07-28-2005, 05:51 PM
Hey suicycole, please dont hijack the thread. Thank you.
Mrs Luvnlife it is ok for you to do whatever you want :)

Mrs Luvnlife
07-28-2005, 06:42 PM
Yee Haw :D
:) :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
07-28-2005, 06:42 PM
i believe ive seen that name in national dragster....
Yes....you have then....now don't get me in trouble with Jetboatguru :devil: :p :D :D .

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-28-2005, 06:46 PM
ok..no prob lets get back to talking about you........ :idea: :D

Mrs Luvnlife
07-28-2005, 06:49 PM
I SWEAR when I first was replying to this suicidal guy :D (and I just noticed there's actually 2 different versions of him :jawdrop: ) I was gonna say....'not to hi-jack Guru's thread, we can go PM style'...........and now this......now ya make me feel bad and all :( :p :D :D

Jetboatguru
07-28-2005, 07:03 PM
Mrs Luvnlife, you are free to do whatever you want with these threads. ;) The mentally challenged Suicy cole has a tendency to clutter threads with his dribble. And I mean dribble form his lips.

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-28-2005, 07:19 PM
Mrs Luvnlife, you are free to do whatever you want with these threads. ;) The mentally challenged Suicy cole has a tendency to clutter threads with his dribble. And I mean dribble form his lips.
guru,now dont get dribble and DNA mixed up with one another..you will never see DNA by my lips........... :chi:

Jetboatguru
07-28-2005, 07:20 PM
DNA no! Man batter, YES!!

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-28-2005, 07:23 PM
man batter???!!?? wow..that thought never even across my mind... :eek:

Mrs Luvnlife
07-29-2005, 08:10 AM
Back to the Guru spam :D :D .