PDA

View Full Version : blower for my boat???

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 03:46 AM
i was just wondering what it would be like if i put a blower on my boat??? its a supra saltare compitition ski boat you can see it in my sig...it has a 454 in for the motor.. do you think it wiuld haul a$$ its also a v drive..just wondering. :idea: i think it would be cool to have a 90 mph ski boat..it would be a sleeper....he he he!!

Havasu Hangin'
07-27-2005, 03:48 AM
I think that your boat would be lighter (since your pockets are now empty), but it won't go much faster.
Those bottoms are not built for speed.

Jbb
07-27-2005, 03:49 AM
I think that your boat would be lighter (since your pockets are now empty), but it won't go much faster.
Those bottoms are not built for speed.
:D :D :D

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 03:51 AM
i was just wondering...but it would be cool if it did work huh???

Red Horse
07-27-2005, 04:12 AM
Kinda like a Bayliner on CRACK.....HA HA HA
Couldnt resist man. I ll buy one night for that in Okinawa!!! :D

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 04:13 AM
hell yes!!!!! bayliner on crack...but my boat doesnt fall apart in 2 years like a bayliner :mix: he he

Red Horse
07-27-2005, 05:07 AM
Hey, I think they have like a 5 year warranty :skull:

riverbound
07-27-2005, 05:14 AM
i was just wondering what it would be like if i put a blower on my boat??? its a supra saltare compitition ski boat you can see it in my sig...it has a 454 in for the motor.. do you think it wiuld haul a$$ its also a v drive..just wondering. :idea: i think it would be cool to have a 90 mph ski boat..it would be a sleeper....he he he!!
Man....you really have got to stop drinking before you post :(
You need to hurry up and get home :D

Red Horse
07-27-2005, 05:18 AM
Wait till I get there to help him drink....

riverbound
07-27-2005, 05:21 AM
Wait till I get there to help him drink....
:(

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 05:25 AM
hey bill wait till i get there and buy this to tow my blown ski boat :) :crossx:
http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2005/07/collegehumor.1596155.451xAUTO.jpg

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 05:31 AM
by the way im not drunk ive just been at work since about 1 pm and its 1030 pm now and i have to make it to about 3am lots of red bull!!!! getting wired....beer will come at 330am pass out by 5am with some jack on the side :messedup:

riverbound
07-27-2005, 05:34 AM
hey bill wait till i get there and buy this to tow my blown ski boat :) :crossx:
http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2005/07/collegehumor.1596155.451xAUTO.jpg
Only if you put a blower on that too ;)

riverbound
07-27-2005, 05:35 AM
by the way im not drunk ive just been at work since about 1 pm and its 1030 pm now and i have to make it to about 3am lots of red bull!!!! getting wired....beer will come at 330am pass out by 5am with some jack on the side :messedup:
Thats all??? you young kids bitch too much. wait til you get home, you can see what its like to really work some hours :hammerhea

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 05:36 AM
you read my mind!!! that and a cool paint job like green with gold metal flake that says i eat big trucks :D

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 05:37 AM
Thats all??? you young kids bitch too much. wait til you get home, you can see what its like to really work some hours :hammerhea
true true.....but hey at least i will be home right :mix:

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 05:47 AM
see my brotheer thinks im an idiot (river bound) i already have the motor just get it rebuilt to handle it all...he he he doesnt help the boat weighs 20 fu(king tons and you need a damn semi truck to pull the biatch!!!! and its only 23ft...gues a kevlar hull is heavy huh????

riverbound
07-27-2005, 05:54 AM
see my brotheer thinks im an idiot (river bound) i already have the motor just get it rebuilt to handle it all...he he he doesnt help the boat weighs 20 fu(king tons and you need a damn semi truck to pull the biatch!!!! and its only 23ft...gues a kevlar hull is heavy huh????
Thinks your an idiot?? or do I know you are :wink: And you dont need a semi to tow it you just need to get the trailer fixed so the brakes arent locked up all the time it will feel much lighter then :wink: and it is getting lighter everyday, everyday more and more paint falls off of it :wink:
Im just kidding about your boat. I have had many good times on that POS. And the drunker you get the better it looks. :2purples:

riverbound
07-27-2005, 05:55 AM
Oh and BTW....dont tell too many poeple Im your brother.....I dont want it to reflect poorly in me :wink: j/k

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 05:59 AM
hey i just want to grow up and be like you :D you da man...man hoe that is :D

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 06:05 AM
hey it adds character and its not the drunker you get it the custom paint i put on..it a special ant theft system..so when people drive by they think its a pos but...wait it still got jacked shiat!!!!!! any way its not that bad nothing a little tlc and some coler sanding wont help..and yeah it is the party boat :D that thing fawking rocks gotta see it to appreciate it..and when im done fixing her up it will be even more the shiat :D

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 06:06 AM
oh another thing it has luxory wood trim in it and not that fake cheap shiat either :) hey its a watter bentley thats been used :wink:

riverbound
07-27-2005, 06:09 AM
Im giving you a hard time. I will be spending plenty of time in that thing when you get back. Driving the Stoker drunk is a BIG no-no :(

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 06:14 AM
i know you are...just going with the flow...so you going to get me hooked up with it or what???? what do you think it will cost to replace the stereo??? so you going to let me use the spectra at all ill help you with the maint on it :wink: i like that boat... you shouldnt sell it hopefully your not..so what did it take to get into the stoker??? do you have moms part or did you wank uncle b out of it???

riverbound
07-27-2005, 06:21 AM
i know you are...just going with the flow...so you going to get me hooked up with it or what???? what do you think it will cost to replace the stereo??? so you going to let me use the spectra at all ill help you with the maint on it :wink: i like that boat... you shouldnt sell it hopefully your not..so what did it take to get into the stoker??? do you have moms part or did you wank uncle b out of it???
NO Im not selling the Spectra, its going to stay home and I wil use it locally, and occasionally to the river. It took a lot of negotiating to get into the Stoker, but now its a done deal and I cant beat the price :D
when you get back we should sell the Supra and buy a bad ass poon-toon.

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 06:33 AM
we will see depends is spectra rights in the deal :idea: i mean you know so i have a small boat to drive around as well????? cant always have a poon toon you know what i mean??

riverbound
07-27-2005, 06:37 AM
we will see depends is spectra rights in the deal :idea: i mean you know so i have a small boat to drive around as well????? cant always have a poon toon you know what i mean??
The spectra is going nowhere. there might be some usage available. But inreality it's Dylan's boat. We will have to see if he will let you drive it :D

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 06:41 AM
hey he will let his unle deve drive that mo fo :2purples: :wink:

riverbound
07-27-2005, 06:42 AM
hey he will let his unle deve drive that mo fo :2purples: :wink:
Its auntie Deve.. :wink:

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 06:48 AM
hey shhhhh!!!! i dont want people to know about my little secret :rolleyes: