PDA

View Full Version : #9....lol

Jbb
07-27-2005, 06:47 AM
9. The Flying Camel - A personal favorite. As she is lying on her back and you are hammering her from your knees, you carefully balance yourself without using your arms to prop yourself up. You then to flap your arms and let out a long, shrieking howl. Strictly a class move.

rivergoer
07-27-2005, 06:53 AM
so people are still reading that thread huh??? maybe we should bump it up to the top again???
beverly hills whiffer. you get one of those stuck up brods that think they are gods greatest gift to the worl and dont think there shit stinks..you hit ldoggie style and then take the middle and pointer fingers and shove it in the pooper and scrape as much shiat out as you can then stick a finger in each nostril and pull back and tell her i bet you think your shiat stinks now!!!!
that was a good one to :D

Tom Brown
07-27-2005, 10:21 AM
Aaaaoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.................... .......... :D

SnakeWrench
07-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Ok, I'll try it, but if it gets me kicked out of bed, I comin after you! :mad:

termiteguy
07-27-2005, 04:59 PM
when you do that hold on tight she buck and i said bock lick a friggin bucking
bronco yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D :D

1stepcloser
07-27-2005, 05:04 PM
You know, I tried that once, but the sensation caused me to have an incredible orgasm long before I had the chance to rub the mud in her nostrils.
I suppose it was still degrading to her, as she was very near her own climax and, well, seeing as how I had already acheived my ceiling of ecstacy I was unable to bring her over the top.

Jbb
07-27-2005, 06:24 PM
Ok, I'll try it, but if it gets me kicked out of bed, I comin after you! :mad:
:2purples:

LVJAKAZ
07-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Put the "eye" back..I love it :)