View Full Version : Tonight's "Lost"

***boateditor
05-03-2006, 11:43 PM
Did anybody see that ending coming?
JEEEEEZ-us.
Brett

John.
05-04-2006, 07:51 AM
Holy crap! and they were just starting to develop the characters for Libby and Anna Lucia. What the heck happened??? That was a definite total shocker!

riverracerx
05-04-2006, 07:57 AM
"I was coming for you John!"
How about that line!
So Michael was making the trade on his own terms.

Jyruiz
05-04-2006, 07:57 AM
Holy crap! and they were just starting to develop the characters for Libby and Anna Lucia. What the heck happened??? That was a definite total shocker!
Well, remember that they got pulled over and Anna ( what ever her real name is) got a DUI in Hawaii, now you know why they were drinking, they got eliminated from the show.

John.
05-04-2006, 08:04 AM
you're right! both the Lost girls who got DUI's got killed off on last night's show.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/1202053lost1.jpg
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/1202053lost2.jpg

***boateditor
05-04-2006, 08:19 AM
HA! Love those mugshots.
There's no denying the curious timing of the deaths in the wake of the DUIs, but according to the producers she was only meant to be
on the show for a year:
http://community.tvguide.com/forum.jspa?forumID=700000049
http://community.tvguide.com/forum.jspa?forumID=700000049

Midlife Advantage
05-04-2006, 08:21 AM
DAAAMN! them purty girls get ugly when drunk! Michelle Rodriguez I believe, don't know the other.
My sister in Denver called me when it was over, there. said I better not miss it, holy crap, still caught me off guard! I think they write that show as they go...

28Prowler525
05-04-2006, 09:06 AM
My sister sent this to me. I don't have time to look at everything, but have looked a bit. There is some pretty interesting stuff written by some people with way to much free time.
here...
www.thefuselage.com

Kahuna
05-04-2006, 09:40 AM
If there are no women left in the show why watch it now!

Ziggy
05-04-2006, 11:04 AM
If there are no women left in the show why watch it now!
Kate's the only one I like anyhow :D
Rumor has it there was a fake commercial during the show with a ph# and possibly a website related to the Dahrma project....I didn't notice it but did anyone else??

Debbolas
05-04-2006, 11:30 AM
We have one more show until it ends for the summer, right?
So was the black guy brainwashed? Perhaps one of the girls survived, in the scenes for next week, they say "she is dead", like maybe one is still alive.
I'm so confused............... :rolleyes:

Her454
05-04-2006, 11:36 AM
TOTALLY unprepared for that ending! Its strange how all the crash victims are actually turning out to be the violent ones...........and the Losties haven't really done anything so far except take the "good ones".............
Just when I think I've figured something out the plot takes a hard right on me.

***boateditor
05-04-2006, 11:42 AM
We have one more show until it ends for the summer, right?
So was the black guy brainwashed? Perhaps one of the girls survived, in the scenes for next week, they say "she is dead", like maybe one is still alive.
I'm so confused............... :rolleyes:
I believe there are three episodes left -- two regular one-hour episodes and one two-hour season finale.

riverracerx
05-04-2006, 11:50 AM
And you can streeam them from ABC.com. (great to watch during work)

Ziggy
05-04-2006, 12:41 PM
TOTALLY unprepared for that ending! Its strange how all the crash victims are actually turning out to be the violent ones...........and the Losties haven't really done anything so far except take the "good ones".............
Just when I think I've figured something out the plot takes a hard right on me.
It took a left turn for me :p

Scream
05-04-2006, 12:53 PM
Weird ass show. I have to continually ask Deb and my daughter what the hell is going on...
Does anyone else think this show is like Twin Peaks..."The owls are not what they seem"...
Weird.
Scream

Ivan Dan
05-04-2006, 03:44 PM
This show reminds me of playing golf....I love it but I hate it sometimes.

havasurat27
05-04-2006, 03:55 PM
What about the commercial for Hanso Foundation.......Check the website for hansofoundation.org.................cultish wierd shi#.

OCMerrill
05-04-2006, 04:01 PM
I wonder how many re-runs we will have to be surprised with before we actually see the remaining season. To me that's the twist.
They must be over buget and those gals look drug down! Wow.
They tought us last night that one just can guess the plot of this show.