PDA

View Full Version : When To Roost Somebody

taxman
07-27-2005, 03:12 PM
I was at the lake and a guy somes within 10 feet of us in a huge cabin cruiser and just laughed as he went by. we took on alot of water but I just jumped in the drivers seat and caught him darted right in front his boat right on my ass and I put the diverter up and hit it!!!!!!! Soaked him down real good. He stoped and I did another pass than flipped him off and gave him one more for good measure!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel better now :D :D :D

Hot Rod Hallett
07-27-2005, 03:18 PM
Defintely well deserved but be careful. Its assalt with a deadly weapon if the patrol catches you or the guy reports it. I usually just put my nozzle half way up when I get stupid sea doo idiots playing in my wake. They scare off easily but what homeboy did to you was totally uncool. He deserved it.

sleekvino
07-27-2005, 03:46 PM
taxman im right there with you i got 3 jet skis this weekend on the river they just dont know the laws so i figure id site them with a wall of water.

probablecause
07-27-2005, 03:54 PM
You summed it up wither several key words...
Defintely well deserved...stupid sea doo idiots...homeboy...He deserved it.
Too many idiot homeboys on their one sea doo per family!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-27-2005, 04:12 PM
I got a big thanks to all you jet dudes that wash these idiots down. I have been strafed more times than I care to recall and all I can do is cut- then flip them off. :cry:
keep it up! :cool:

Nucking futs
07-27-2005, 04:42 PM
I am guilty of doing this many times, but I have also been caught and its not fun. You get the speech and lecture blaw blaw and then i asked the LE if he had seen what the sea doer did to me?? He said that is not the matter at hand, I saw what you do blaw blaw blaw, well I did go to jail, got a huge charge , recless boating asult with intent (bodily harm) and also boating under the influance. Well i took the blood test and it came back at a .002 so my lawyer ended up getting me off of all charges except the reckless boating. Cost me $890 fine $1500 lawyer $250 restitution and a weekend at a safe boaters class. Alot of headaches for 3 seconds of water blasting an asshole that kept jumping my wake and cutting me off.
After all that do I still do it???
Hell yeah I do, Just alittle more cafefull as to who is around...

sleekvino
07-27-2005, 04:47 PM
i just slow down a little to intice them over as they come towards the wake look for the water police if all clear blast away.

moneysucker
07-27-2005, 07:17 PM
I am one of the most tollerant and considerate boaters on the water and on the ramp. I am worried about retaliation later. Everyone knows where my stuff is parked at night and it is not worth getting keyed or someone f-ing with my boat. Kick my ass but do not f- with my stuff.
Can't wa all get along.? lol

probablecause
07-27-2005, 07:30 PM
Of course, WE get along just fine. A head nod, hand-shake, courtesy wave, etc. They deserve pepper spray and a bean-bag round to the upper chest.

steelcomp
07-27-2005, 07:34 PM
I know it seems deserved, and it makes you feel better, but IMO, it's pretty childish, and can be dangerous. Shit like that only makes things worse, and can escalate. LIke Cy said, not worth what might follow. Nothing wrong with telling some dumbass he's being a dumbass, but if I see someone intentionally jetting someone else, they just became the bad guy in my eyes, and I won't hesitate to let them know that now they're the dumbass. :hammerhea

steelcomp
07-27-2005, 07:36 PM
Of course, WE get along just fine. A head nod, hand-shake, courtesy wave, etc. They deserve pepper spray and a bean-bag round to the upper chest. There ya go...that'll solve everything. :notam:

Sportin' Wood
07-28-2005, 04:35 AM
I had a roll bar boat pull his BS 10 feet off our group tied together out at Mohave a few years ago. It caused all kinds of damage. A$$ hole thought it was funny and made 2 more passes. He got the worse of it with a picture perfect pass as they where packin it in 5 guys standing up in the boat, and they all felt it. I would not do it again It was a stupid move on my part. I am lucky I did not run into them or someone get hurt. Still can resist hitting the lake lice with just a little taste of the pump now and then. :cool:

Aluminum Squirt
07-28-2005, 04:42 AM
Hey, Sportin' Wood, easy on the "roll bar boat" stuff :) . Where I boat, roll bars are roll bars and they are all attached to pretty hardcore jetboats-Aluminum Squirt

1978 Rogers
07-28-2005, 06:28 AM
Becareful about damages. If he reported you, you could be in trouble. Maybe should have contacted the sherifs department. Tell them how close he was and that he nearly swamped you. As a boater, you are responsible for damages you wake causes, shoreline or another boat. It doesn't matter.

probablecause
07-28-2005, 07:06 AM
There ya go...that'll solve everything. :notam:
Forgot to metion the taser. :220v:

Brooski
07-28-2005, 07:54 AM
Hey, Sportin' Wood, easy on the "roll bar boat" stuff :) . Where I boat, roll bars are roll bars and they are all attached to pretty hardcore jetboats-Aluminum Squirt
On the West Coast, Roll Bar Boats are tournament ski and wakeboard boats. That is the nickname for them, and the name has stuck. So dont get offended cuz you will probably hear it often. :D

Aluminum Squirt
07-28-2005, 10:22 AM
I know, I was just messing with him. My feelings aren't hurt. I'm from the west coast too. I represent maybe 1% of jetboats, but we have real roll bars for a good reason-Aluminum Squirt

Sportin' Wood
07-28-2005, 12:22 PM
I know, I was just messing with him. My feelings aren't hurt. I'm from the west coast too. I represent maybe 1% of jetboats, but we have real roll bars for a good reason-Aluminum Squirt
Those boats kick a$$. You guys are nuts! I'm into rock crawling and thats more hardcore then the crap we do.
Like I said above, was a real bad judgement call, I would never do it again. It was wrong. I did see the guys later in the day and we all agreed that we where a$$holes over a cold beverage. I put his bildge to the test. He broke my cleat and left me with a dent. So we figured we where even. Now a days It might have ended badly.

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 01:38 PM
On the West Coast, Roll Bar Boats are tournament ski and wakeboard boats. That is the nickname for them, and the name has stuck. So dont get offended cuz you will probably hear it often. :D
I have a roll bar boat now. I am very careful with my wake but some a*#hole at Pleasant a couple of weeks ago tried to hit me with his diverter. I later caught up to the guy, got in front of him and accidently dropped a rope in the water in front of him. For some reason he stopped moving and started doing a lot of swimming around the back of his boat. I wonder what happend. It goes both ways!!

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 01:44 PM
I have a roll bar boat now. I am very careful with my wake but some a*#hole at Pleasant a couple of weeks ago tried to hit me with his diverter. I later caught up to the guy, got in front of him and accidently dropped a rope in the water in front of him. For some reason he stopped moving and started doing a lot of swimming around the back of his boat. I wonder what happend. It goes both ways!!
I bet I could fill your boat better than those balast tanks !!!
All it takes is 3 good passes !!!
That was not nice Ryan !!!

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 01:52 PM
I bet I could fill your boat better than those balast tanks !!!
All it takes is 3 good passes !!!
That was not nice Ryan !!!
Jim,
After the first pass I'm gonna be throwing ropes in the water and you won't be able to make the second and third pass 'cause your pumps going to be jammed up!
Ryan......Like I said before I'm very careful with my wake but when push comes to shove what the heck am I suppose to do??

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 01:55 PM
Jim,
After the first pass I'm gonna be throwing ropes in the water and you won't be able to make the second and third pass 'cause your pumps going to be jammed up!
Ryan......Like I said before I'm very careful with my wake but when push comes to shove what the heck am I suppose to do??
Now how would you do that while hidding under the windsheild ???? LOL

sleekvino
07-28-2005, 02:47 PM
lake ape mabe your not the problem but most of the people driving those rollbar boats dont give a flying f**k about anyone around them, they should slow down or get on a plane not inbetween,thats why they make such big wakes,and for some reason they feel they have to go even slower when the go past you.this is a problem at most lakes.

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 05:14 PM
So you became as big a dick as him! Maybe he was pissed at you for a reason.
What ever happened to "hey...what'd you do that for??" Or even "WTF, ass hole??!! What was that for??" Then the other guy tells you that you just damn near swamped his boat, or cut him off, or something else, but you were too busy playin with your stereo or something and didn't notice...it may have been an honest mistake, and you say "oh, sorry dude...I owe ya a brewski" bur no, you just immediately do something just as stupid as he did, when you may have caused the whole thing in the first place. (He didn't roost you for nothing). Throw a rope to intentionally jamb up his pump??? WTF is wrong with you people anyway? :confused: :confused: Dude, you're a moron. :rolleyes:

Cas
07-28-2005, 05:25 PM
I'm with Steelcomp on this one all the way!
What's wrong with writing down the boat reg number and a description and turning their ass in? Sooner or later they will get popped and kicked off the lake. Guess what, you just removed one of the problems.

sleekvino
07-28-2005, 05:30 PM
I'm with Steelcomp on this one all the way!
What's wrong with writing down the boat reg number and a description and turning their ass in? Sooner or later they will get popped and kicked off the lake. Guess what, you just removed one of the problems.
thats the problem,the cops are out giving tickets to the people with loud boats,i never see a rollbar boat pulled over for there wake.

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 05:37 PM
thats the problem,the cops are out giving tickets to the people with loud boats,i never see a rollbar boat pulled over for there wake.
I guarantee you if you take the time to run down a cop and file a formal complaint, he'll respond. Throw anything in front of me or anyone else intentionally, and I'll spend the rest of the weekend if that's what it takes to get your ass thrown off the lake. That shit just don't fly. :hammerhea

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 06:25 PM
That is some funny shit :D :D I would have died laughing to see that;) my my stomache hurts from reading that;) We need to hook up ape. Im on mesa dr and university. Where are you?
Michael

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 06:26 PM
Now how would you do that while hidding under the windsheild ???? LOL
LMFAO jim your silly;) :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 06:27 PM
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 06:36 PM
What ever happened to "hey...what'd you do that for??" Or even "WTF, ass hole??!! What was that for??" Then the other guy tells you that you just damn near swamped his boat, or cut him off, or something else, but you were too busy playin with your stereo or something and didn't notice...it may have been an honest mistake, and you say "oh, sorry dude...I owe ya a brewski" bur no, you just immediately do something just as stupid as he did, when you may have caused the whole thing in the first place. (He didn't roost you for nothing). Throw a rope to intentionally jamb up his pump??? WTF is wrong with you people anyway? :confused: :confused: Dude, you're a moron. :rolleyes:
I have to disagree with you on this one!!!!!! Tell me how and the hell do you pull up to the asshole when your pride and joy is bobbing nose up in the middle of the lake?????? As far as calling him a moron is retarded. You would be the moron to let some dick try to hit your boat and pull up to him and ask him WTF. You can pull up anything but your shorts when your swimming........
Let me just say this.......If anyone comes close to wrecking my pride and joy. I will be the first one to hit his ass with nozzle and then I'll be going to jail for beating the sh!t out of him and I dont care what anyone thinks of me because Im the only man up 18 hours a day wrenching on my boat. I dont pay someone to do it so there is more than just $$$$ in my boat, its all sentimental value to me!!!!!! You guys can take it how you want it but thats just me. Im old fashon, kick a$$ first then ask questions. But luckily I never have that problem because I dont ride near anyone in my boat except my friends in thier boats. If I see another boater I will get way out of dodge from them.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 06:38 PM
I guarantee you if you take the time to run down a cop and file a formal complaint, he'll respond. Throw anything in front of me or anyone else intentionally, and I'll spend the rest of the weekend if that's what it takes to get your ass thrown off the lake. That shit just don't fly. :hammerhea
File a complaint..... so they can take 10 years filing it????? They are so slow at anything nowadays its pathetic! hell they spend too much time bothering harmless people. Oh and by the time to find them they would probablly be long gone.........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 06:44 PM
come to think of it me and "460 jus getn it" were on his cousins ski boat and I was on a tube and a lake lice came within 3 feet of my head!!! So i jumped on the boat and we chased him down. He thought his buddies were cool and going to cover for him when we pulled up. They tried to get smart untill they saw me and "460 jus getn it" stand up and meant business. I told them that someone could of seriously got hurt. Then they were kissing a$$. Let me tell you if he had hit me and I was able to see I would have put a few holes in his ski and all his buddies boats!

Tresguey
07-28-2005, 06:46 PM
thats some crazy s#*t! you throwin ropes and stuff. intentionaly tryin to do major damage. wow if that woulda happened to me.....acorrding to my doctor at my last psych eval i should just close my eyes sit back relax and listen to pleasant sounds. but see i know what i woulda done. caught up with you get your reg numbers call my buddy in the DMV and get your address. then a couple of weeks later while you are sittin down eating the burned meat loaf your fat ol lady made you. i would kick in your front door and look for a fish tank to shoot up....cuz thats what i like to do!!!! then sit down next to you and tell you to give me my repair money or i may have to break you down shotgun style and f$%k you like that biatch last night. i say your lucky things didn't get outta control bro. just my .02. don't worry about it!!!

probablecause
07-28-2005, 07:28 PM
come to think of it me and "460 jus getn it" were on his cousins ski boat and I was on a tube and a lake lice came within 3 feet of my head!!! So i jumped on the boat and we chased him down. He thought his buddies were cool and going to cover for him when we pulled up. They tried to get smart untill they saw me and "460 jus getn it" stand up and meant business. I told them that someone could of seriously got hurt. Then they were kissing a$$. Let me tell you if he had hit me and I was able to see I would have put a few holes in his ski and all his buddies boats!
I like you more and more every day :lightsabe

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 07:31 PM
come to think of it me and "460 jus getn it" were on his cousins ski boat and I was on a tube and a lake lice came within 3 feet of my head!!! So i jumped on the boat and we chased him down. He thought his buddies were cool and going to cover for him when we pulled up. They tried to get smart untill they saw me and "460 jus getn it" stand up and meant business. I told them that someone could of seriously got hurt. Then they were kissing a$$. Let me tell you if he had hit me and I was able to see I would have put a few holes in his ski and all his buddies boats! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: You city guys need some oxygen or something! :hammerhea
Grrrrrrrrrrr! :rolleyes:

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 07:53 PM
First of all Steelcomp wasn't there and I was. I sitting still when the guy came right up to my boat, called me an a#*hole wakeboarder and tried to roost me. The damn roost overshot me mostly though. I know I didn't do shit to him since I just put the damn boat in the water. When I did catch up to the SOB he started right in talking shit to me, he told me I was a c#*@suckin' wakeboardin' a@$hole and told me that he was going to spray water up my a$$. Before he could I tossed the rope in his path and that was the end of the story! Don't talk sh#t Steelcomp unless you know the hole story which you didn't. BTW, roosting someone in AZ is a felony and there are several lawsuits to cite so bite me dude! I also watch my wake like no other since I just sold a CVX-20 jet boat and just bought a 19' Daytona. You call me a moron, what about this post to begin with, When to Roost Somebody, WTF?? The cops at Pleasant don't give a flyin' F*#k about roosting somebody, they are to busy tracking down drunks from Humbug cove. The moral of the story is don't judge me 'cause I'm in a wakeboard boat and don't dish out what you can't take yourself!

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 07:55 PM
First of all Steelcomp wasn't there and I was. I sitting still when the guy came right up to my boat, called me an a#*hole wakeboarder and tried to roost me. The damn roost overshot me mostly though. I know I didn't do shit to him since I just put the damn boat in the water. When I did catch up to the SOB he started right in talking shit to me, he told me I was a c#*@suckin' wakeboardin' a@$hole and told me that he was going to spray water up my a$$. Before he could I tossed the rope in his path and that was the end of the story! Don't talk sh#t Steelcomp unless you know the hole story which you didn't. BTW, roosting someone in AZ is a felony and there are several lawsuits to cite so bite me dude! I also watch my wake like no other since I just sold a CVX-20 jet boat and just bought a 19' Daytona. You call me a moron, what about this post to begin with, When to Roost Somebody, WTF?? The cops at Pleasant don't give a flyin' F*#k about roosting somebody, they are to busy tracking down drunks from Humbug cove. The moral of the story is don't judge me 'cause I'm in a wakeboard boat and don't dish out what you can't take yourself!
Your still a trader !!!

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Your still a trader !!!
I did replace the silly little 275 HP PCM with a GM Fastburn 400, that has to account for something! I think I have the only tourny ski boat that will do 62MPH!

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 08:01 PM
I did replace the silly little 275 HP PCM with a GM Fastburn 400, that has to account for something! I think I have the only tourny ski boat that will do 62MPH!
Should have gone with the 572 instead !!!!
Then it would run 70mph !!!

jbergie
07-28-2005, 08:18 PM
you know 2 weeks ago i'm on the river, it was a week day (wed) well i'm dead in the water sucked up a branch, had my young nephew with me,
so i'm trying to figure out what the hell the problem is, current is pretty strong but i'm floating down river almost in the middle, my nephew says oh here comes a boat look behind me, sure enuff its a big f-ing yacht, i dont know what it was but it was big, i have a hydro, new to me, well i do know about getting swamped in such a low profile boat, so this guys still 200 yards away, so i stand up to try to single the guy, you know wave both arms crossing them like HAY, so every body in this yacht start to wave, i'm like not smileing and yelling and their all still waveing, luckly i dont know how, my boat turned in the right direction at the right time, took on a hell of a lot of water, but bildge was able to handle it, these people did not have a clue,
as to why some one would be standing up in a low profile jet boat waveing arms like crazzey, i was pissed off, but everybody in the yacht appered to be 65 years of age or older so i realy could not throw down with any of them. just dumb ass people i guess, jbergie

jstwkd
07-28-2005, 08:19 PM
I tell ya what....Throw a rope or squirt me I will hunt the Mother f^%*er down!.... :mad: :mad: :mad:
You will have until you are within arms reach to plead your case...If you square off its done!.....people suck!

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 08:22 PM
Hey, I'm not talking anything but the truth....the only part of the story that matters is that what you did was just as bad as tha ass hole you were going after. Actually worse, because you compounded the incident. Sounds like the two of you were out of the same mold. Don't give me a hard time 'cause what you did was stupid. You did it.
And you're right...this was a stupid, MORONIC post in the first place, to even insinuate that there is ANY appeopriate time to "roost" someone. There is not. nor is there ANY appropriate time to toss rope in someone's path just to mess up their pump. I don't care WHAT the other guy did or said. I've been going to the lakes since I was old enough to walk, and I've seen it all, and there's just no reason for this kind of crap. None. And I couldn't care WHAT kind of a boat you're in. That's not the issue.

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 08:48 PM
Hey, I'm not talking anything but the truth....the only part of the story that matters is that what you did was just as bad as tha ass hole you were going after. Actually worse, because you compounded the incident. Sounds like the two of you were out of the same mold. Don't give me a hard time 'cause what you did was stupid. You did it.
And you're right...this was a stupid, MORONIC post in the first place, to even insinuate that there is ANY appeopriate time to "roost" someone. There is not. nor is there ANY appropriate time to toss rope in someone's path just to mess up their pump. I don't care WHAT the other guy did or said. I've been going to the lakes since I was old enough to walk, and I've seen it all, and there's just no reason for this kind of crap. None. And I couldn't care WHAT kind of a boat you're in. That's not the issue.
Steelcomp the appropriate time to toss a rope in front of somebody is when they are about to shoot a large column of water at you with a very high PSI, so high that it would hurt very badly. I was mearly protecting myself. I would like to know what I should have done, took my bath like a man or just turned the other cheek?

probablecause
07-28-2005, 08:49 PM
Speaking of cops, since I am one, I was almost side swiped by a $hitbag in blythe who intentionally attempt to whip the sea-doo's rear left and right to load my boat with water. Typical drunk idiot. I was hot as hell. Flipped a uturn, full throttle and caught up to him - with Blythe PD right there. After I caught up to him I backed off because of the PD and they simply drove past him. Boy was I f'n hot. I know we should turn the other cheek and remember that we set an example for our kids but maybe if I broke his cheek and kicked his nuts in, he would not be able to procreate. Maybe if he had his ass whipped real good, he would think twice about being a dick head. The problem is long reaching and is why this country is in the tubes - no respect. Maybe the $hitbag's mom was a single mother working two jobs with no father to be found. Who knows and who cares.
Basic humanity is a lost art in this country - at least at the river. The good guys have to stay in packs and protect their own. Believe me, I could B.S. my way through an accidental jet-ovatoring of a $hitbag with any police report. Besides, River Cops seem to care more about cheesy registration and decible violations than dealing with the $hitbags. Thanks for listening.

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 08:49 PM
Steelcomp the appropriate time to toss a rope in front of somebody is when they are about to shoot a large column of water at you with a very high PSI, so high that it would hurt very badly. I was mearly protecting myself. I would like to know what I should have done, took my bath like a man or just turned the other cheek?
You should have taken your bath in the morning like the rest of us. Dammn how many times do I have to tell you ??? :idea:

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 08:51 PM
A person who wishes to remain unknow sent this to me and I thought I would answer:
Hey man, not trying to start anything and didn't want to post a reply in the stupid thread. Just would like to ask a question. You wake board guys like making big wakes for your skiers, basically making it rough. So why can't you go out into the Middle of the lake and wake board out there, where it is already rough? I'm trying to pull a guy doing some speed skiing at 50 to 60 mph behind my jet and all the coves are always chopped up by the sub planing wake board guys. Like I said not trying to start anything just trying to get an answer. Also, I totally understand why you threw the rope in the guys path. I look at it this way, there are MORON'S in every crowd be it jetters, wake boarders, or lake lice (who seem to have the majority of them ) Hope to meet up with you out at Pleasant one of these days. I wouldn't mind giving a wake board a try.
The reason they are all in the coves is because the board is so bouyant that rough water makes it first very tough to get up and second very hard to stay up. You just bounce around on the water just like a ski. Personally I am buying a sky ski so I can ski in the middle of the lake. If you see me at Pleasant and I am in a cove just ask me to stop so you can ski and I will gladly empty my ballast and ski right beside you.

sleekvino
07-28-2005, 08:53 PM
all i can say lake ape is you should carry alot of rope,because your not makin very many friends.

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 08:56 PM
all i can say lake ape is you should carry alot of rope,because your not makin very many friends.
Read the f#*@ing post dude, I did it to protect myself, what would you have suggested? I think this POS post should be removed! With friends like you, who need enemies?

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 09:01 PM
Read the f#*@ing post dude, I did it to protect myself, what would you have suggested? I think this POS post should be removed! With friends like you, who need enemies?
Ryan, Don't take it to hart. It is a very touchy subject. I know you and you are the nice little guy that will end up taking many showers for the rest of the wake boats. Sorry !!! :D :D

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 09:02 PM
I forgot to mention, my boat isn't even a wakeboard boat. It just has a tower, actually it's tournament ski boat designed not to put out any wake for slalom skiing.
This just goes to show you all that alot of people are out there judging other peoples rides and the people in them by what they look like. It's pretty hard for me to put out a huge wake with a slalom boat unless I load it wall ballast bags.
Here's my boat.
http://members.cox.net/ryan.bailey/Picture%20065.jpg
http://members.cox.net/ryan.bailey/Picture%20066.jpg

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 09:06 PM
I forgot to mention, my boat isn't even a wakeboard boat. It just has a tower, actually it's tournament ski boat designed not to put out any wake for slalom skiing.
This just goes to show you all that alot of people are out there judging other peoples rides and the people in them by what they look like. It's pretty hard for me to put out a huge wake with a slalom boat unless I load it wall ballast bags.
Here's my boat.
http://members.cox.net/ryan.bailey/Picture%20065-med.jpg
http://members.cox.net/ryan.bailey/Picture%20066-med.jpg
Nice boat !!!! Thanks for sharing. And why didn't you tell me you were going to the dark side ???

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-28-2005, 09:07 PM
This thread is out of control....
The bottom line is, if I'm floatin down river and some prick blows by within 10 feet (which has happened to me 3 times ever), I don't feel bad flippin and cuttin him off at any speed. If he would stop I would probably end up in a fight :argue: .
I don't treat people like that and expect a little common courtesy and common sense!
If I had a jet on those occasions I would use it to teach them a lesson. If thats vindictive so be it.
Sometimes I think it happens out of pure ignorance (which is no excuse)!

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 09:08 PM
Dude, you can sell that story to one of your buddies, but I don't buy it. You could have gone the other way, and it seems that if you were in front of him far enough to drop a rope, then you weren't in much danger. You had to plan that pretty well, to get a rope in just the right place. Just to happen to be in the right place, and have the right timing to drop a rope perfectly in front of a moving boat...I dunno...maybe you're makin up the whole story. What'd ya do, throw out a whole ski rope, or just happen to have a piece laying right there in the boat? The whole thing sounds a little incredible to me, but the idea still sucks. If you want to avoid trouble, it's a LOT easier than to cause more. But you're young...you'll learn. :rollside:

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 09:11 PM
Dude, you can sell that story to one of your buddies, but I don't buy it. You could have gone the other way, and it seems that if you were in front of him far enough to drop a rope, then you weren't in much danger. You had to plan that pretty well, to get a rope in just the right place. Just to happen to be in the right place, and have the right timing to drop a rope perfectly in front of a moving boat...I dunno...maybe you're makin up the whole story. What'd ya do, throw out a whole ski rope, or just happen to have a piece laying right there in the boat? The whole thing sounds a little incredible to me, but the idea still sucks. If you want to avoid trouble, it's a LOT easier than to cause more. But you're young...you'll learn. :rollside:
Back Off Scott !!!
Ryan is a good person and a stand up guy !!!

steelcomp
Typical Cop mentality.Speaking of cops, since I am one, I was almost side swiped by a $hitbag in blythe who intentionally attempt to whip the sea-doo's rear left and right to load my boat with water. Typical drunk idiot. I was hot as hell. Flipped a uturn, full throttle and caught up to him - with Blythe PD right there. After I caught up to him I backed off because of the PD and they simply drove past him. Boy was I f'n hot. I know we should turn the other cheek and remember that we set an example for our kids but maybe if I broke his cheek and kicked his nuts in, he would not be able to procreate. Maybe if he had his ass whipped real good, he would think twice about being a dick head. The problem is long reaching and is why this country is in the tubes - no respect. Maybe the $hitbag's mom was a single mother working two jobs with no father to be found. Who knows and who cares.
Basic humanity is a lost art in this country - at least at the river. The good guys have to stay in packs and protect their own. Believe me, I could B.S. my way through an accidental jet-ovatoring of a $hitbag with any police report. Besides, River Cops seem to care more about cheesy registration and decible violations than dealing with the $hitbags. Thanks for listening.

Squirtin Thunder
Typical Cop mentality.
Thats it piss the Cops off !!! :idea:
Better yet just go piss in his beer !!! :idea:

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 09:13 PM
Back Off Scott !!!
Ryan is a good person and a stand up guy !!!
**** off, Jim.
I'm not saying anythng about wether ot not he's a bad person...he's just got bad judgement. Kinda like you. :messedup:

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 09:13 PM
Actually I was sitting with the engine off, I just pulled up next to him and turned off the engine so I could hear him, and as he started past me telling me what he was going to do I picked up a piece of cotton fiber rope that I used for docking, it was only about 10' long and I threw it in front of him. What you believe and what I care about are two very differant things. My ski rope and handle cost me over $150, it's made out of spectra so I wouldn't think about throwing it at someone.

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 09:14 PM
**** off, Jim.
I'm not saying anythng about wether ot not he's a bad person...he's just got bad judgement. Kinda like you. :messedup:
No you **** off !!!
Get off his ass !!!

BIGAMIST
07-28-2005, 09:16 PM
You guys are pretty funny :D :D

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 09:17 PM
**** off, Jim.
Bad judgement? Ok lets spend a ton of dough restoring a nice boat putting a full interior in it just to rip it all out and put in a race setup. Now that's good judgement or maybe just a lack of planning.

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 09:17 PM
No you **** off !!!
Get off his ass !!!
I have a roll bar boat now. I am very careful with my wake but some a*#hole at Pleasant a couple of weeks ago tried to hit me with his diverter. I later caught up to the guy, got in front of him and accidently dropped a rope in the water in front of him.
Dosen't sound like he was in much danger to me. Sounds lke someone looking for trouble.

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 09:24 PM
Bad judgement? Ok lets spend a ton of dough restoring a nice boat putting a full interior in it just to rip it all out and put in a race setup. Now that's good judgement or maybe just a lack of planning.
Ya know, you're starting to sound like a Squirting Thunder wannabe.
FYI...the one thing I didn't restore was the interior, and besides, what the hell do you care what I do with my boat? And what do you even know about my boat except what ST has told you? What does that have to do with anything? You shouldn't listen to whiney gossiping losers who tell stories that aren't true.
OK...romper room is over.
By kiddies. Sink eachother's boats, drink till your drunk, beat eachother's brains in. It's what you guys do best. It's what you all brag about. I got better things to do, like mess my boat up!
Ape...I'll find you when I'm done with my boat, and when you see it, you can tell me how bad I messed it up, OK?

probablecause
07-28-2005, 09:30 PM
Typical Cop mentality.
Typical cop mentality... Yup and proud of it. Two Bachelor Degrees from Indiana University (Math and Economics) but just a typical cop. Stand up for what I think is right, extend a helping hand, and treat the wastes of sperm like they should be treated. Come on a ride-a-long and then talk smack.
Guaranteed you would want me as your neighborhood beat officer. "Hey sorry Steelcomp, the guy just broke into your car and stole your stereo, and we caught him. Are you desirous of prosecution?
Steelcomp: "No, just turn the other cheek!" Gee my mentality... spend time on dealing with people who don't respect others or cheese-dick ticket for exhaust and boat registration. Read the post. It sounds like you are defending the actions of the wrong people rather than standing up for what is right. Are you a Defense Attorney? I have only written about treating people as you would like to be treated. But you are so hung up on the ski rope and two wrongs don't make a right.... :argue: So how would you deal with a terrorist who lit of a "dirty bomb" in your tranquil neighborhood?

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 09:31 PM
Ya know, you're starting to sound like a Squirting Thunder wannabe.
FYI...the one thing I didn't restore was the interior, and besides, what the hell do you care what I do with my boat? And what do you even know about my boat except what ST has told you? What does that have to do with anything? You shouldn't listen to whiney gossiping losers who tell stories that aren't true.
OK...romper room is over.
By kiddies. Sink eachother's boats, drink till your drunk, beat eachother's brains in. It's what you guys do best. It's what you all brag about. I got better things to do, like mess my boat up!
Ape...I'll find you when I'm done with my boat, and when you see it, you can tell me how bad I messed it up, OK?
Problem is you can't go far from the dock or your fuel.
Your not the topic of my conversations, except when it comes to things not to do !!!

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Typical cop mentality... Yup and proud of it. Two Bachelor Degrees from Indiana University (Math and Economics) but just a typical cop. Stand up for what I think is right, extend a helping hand, and treat the wastes of sperm like they should be treated. Come on a ride-a-long and then talk smack.
Guaranteed you would want me as your neighborhood beat officer. "Hey sorry Steelcomp, the guy just broke into your car and stole your stereo, and we caught him. Are you desirous of prosecution?
Steelcomp: "No, just turn the other cheek!" Gee my mentality... spend time on dealing with people who don't respect others or cheese-dick ticket for exhaust and boat registration. Read the post. It sounds like you are defending the actions of the wrong people rather than standing up for what is right. Are you a Defense Attorney? I have only written about treating people as you would like to be treated. But you are so hung up on the ski rope and two wrongs don't make a right.... :argue: So how would you deal with a terrorist who lit of a "dirty bomb" in your tranquil neighborhood?
No he's just a contractor, that needs to see doctor dmonsta!!!

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 09:40 PM
Can we please bag on Taxman for starting such a bullshit post?? Bad Taxman, Bad!

probablecause
07-28-2005, 09:44 PM
Take the Poll (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87100)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 09:45 PM
Yo you need to lay off of him!!!!!!! F**K the damn ski rope! If its that serious to you then come down here and Ill throw a ski rope in front of you. Give the guy a break! Not everyone is as sweet as you! I wish someone would roll up to my boat and tell me that im an idiot. I would meet him at the ramp to show him idiot with my foot planted in his ass!! Im old school and will NOT hesitate to plant foot in someones ass!!! POINT BLANK! Now chill out scott and be cool bro;)

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 09:46 PM
If this is your idea of justice: but maybe if I broke his cheek and kicked his nuts in, he would not be able to procreate. Maybe if he had his ass whipped real good, he would think twice about being a dick headBelieve me, I could B.S. my way through an accidental jet-ovatoring of a $hitbag with any police report. then no. I'll find a good cop. Where I live, you don't need the attitude. It's why I don't live down there anymore.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 09:49 PM
I like you more and more every day :lightsabe
I do,what I can do, when I can do :D :D

probablecause
07-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Blah, Blah, Blah, - more liberal B.S...
Maybe I should just impose Economic Sanctions on the bad guy because after all, they would fear that a lot more than my mag light :hammer2:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 09:51 PM
[QUOTE=probablecause] Boy was I f'n hot. I know we should turn the other cheek and remember that we set an example for our kids but maybe if I broke his cheek and kicked his nuts in, he would not be able to procreate. Maybe if he had his ass whipped real good, he would think twice about being a dick head. The problem is long reaching and is why this country is in the tubes - no respect. Maybe the $hitbag's mom was a single mother working two jobs with no father to be found. Who knows and who cares.
QUOTE]
Im witcha on that one brotha;) I like your mentality;) We need officers like you down here in phx;)

BIGAMIST
07-28-2005, 09:51 PM
Popcorn any one?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121popcorn.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 09:53 PM
Maybe I should just impose Economic Sanctions on the bad guy because after all, they would fear that a lot more than my mag light :hammer2:
I love maglights. I looks great when its gliding across the back of someones head :D I used one on 5 guys that jumped me. They were laughing at me when I was getting stompped but when the tables turned they were screaming for thier lives;) the sad thing was that I was by myself!

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 09:53 PM
Dude...I don't know where that quote came from, but you're gonna have to try harder than that to get my goat.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 09:54 PM
Send it my way :D :D
Popcorn any one?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121popcorn.jpg

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 09:55 PM
I love maglights. I looks great when its gliding across the back of someones head :D I used one on 5 guys that jumped me. They were laughing at me when I was getting stompped but when the tables turned they were screaming for thier lives;) the sad thing was that I was by myself!
Hey Michael, probable cause told me that you posed for Lake Ape's avatar. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 09:59 PM
Thats my face when I pump 405lbs of steel on benchpress!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 10:00 PM
Ok that flew over my head, Scott what do you mean by that..............

probablecause
07-28-2005, 10:01 PM
If this is your idea of justice: then no. I'll find a good cop. Where I live, you don't need the attitude. It's why I don't live down there anymore.
The reality is that it is not Mayberry anymore, no matter where you live. Watch any Officer Safety video and all the dip-$hit officers making the mistakes are from the Mayberry cities where they were not prepared to deal with the reality of things. Even if I lived in Monterey, Salinas, or Solvang, I would not let my guard down. I would still check my surroundings, no matter what. It has nothing to do with "City" cops. I wish everyone had a beer and would be neighborly, but he reality is, they won't. Just like jet-o-vating someone. Payback is a bitch. It is not about attitude because I just go about my day at work and wait to strike and f*ck over the bad guy. Sorry if that is not your definition of justice. I'll just wait to see how passive you are once you become a victim.

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 10:03 PM
Yea!! The new IKEA catalog came today!

BIGAMIST
07-28-2005, 10:04 PM
Ok maybe this will work...... :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121large_popcorn.jpg

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 10:19 PM
http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/4080.jpg
I'm not saying who should go here but let it be know that they have such places!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 10:24 PM
Thats some funny sh!t ape :D :D

Cs19
07-28-2005, 10:26 PM
if that woulda happened to me.....acorrding to my doctor at my last psych eval i should just close my eyes sit back relax and listen to pleasant sounds. but see i know what i woulda done.
caught up with you get your reg numbers call my buddy in the DMV and get your address. then a couple of weeks later while you are sittin down eating the burned meat loaf your fat ol lady made you. i would kick in your front door and look for a fish tank to shoot up....cuz thats what i like to do!!!! then sit down next to you and tell you to give me my repair money or i may have to break you down shotgun style and f$%k you like that biatch last night. i say your lucky things didn't get outta control bro. just my .02. don't worry about it!!!
unfortunalty I only made it through 2 pages of your guys' BS, but this struck me as frickin hilarious.LMAO.
the burnt meat loaf and the fish tank part is rad.LOL.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 10:28 PM
some people in here need a few of these :D :D
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/DGV/DGV603/1051020.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 10:29 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
This is so funny my stomache hurts.................

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 10:30 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpg

probablecause
07-28-2005, 10:31 PM
Or one of these....
http://www.nolegs.net/pics/doobie.jpg

wsuwrhr
07-28-2005, 10:34 PM
This thread is out of control....
The bottom line is, if I'm floatin down river and some prick blows by within 10 feet (which has happened to me 3 times ever), I don't feel bad flippin and cuttin him off at any speed. If he would stop I would probably end up in a fight :argue: .
I don't treat people like that and expect a little common courtesy and common sense!
If I had a jet on those occasions I would use it to teach them a lesson. If thats vindictive so be it.
Sometimes I think it happens out of pure ignorance (which is no excuse)!
It has happened to us more than once, either because we broke, or we are just floating...I own a Dodge. There is a whole river there as wide as 60 feet or so, why do people pass within 10 feet of the boat.
Whenever I pass someone sitting in the water, unless of course they are signaling, I pass them as far away as I can. Noo need to play chicken or whatever is going on there.
I would like Boatcop to chime in and tell us if LE ACTUALLY would bring charges to someone who's wake caused damage to a vessel.
Brian

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 10:34 PM
To Taxman for this post!!
http://www.ithacamafia.com/images/homeless.jpg

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 10:35 PM
It has happened to us more than once, either because we broke, or we are just floating...I own a Dodge. There is a whole river there as wide as 60 feet or so, why do people pass within 10 feet of the boat.
Whenever I pass someone sitting in the water, unless of course they are signaling, I pass them as far away as I can. Noo need to play chicken or whatever is going on there.
I would like Boatcop to chime in and tell us if LE ACTUALLY would bring charges to someone who's wake caused damage to a vessel.
Brian
See the Pay Attention post in the wakeboarding section of ***boat!

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 10:36 PM
The reality is that it is not Mayberry anymore, no matter where you live. Watch any Officer Safety video and all the dip-$hit officers making the mistakes are from the Mayberry cities where they were not prepared to deal with the reality of things. Even if I lived in Montery, Salina, or Solvang, I would not let my guard down. I would still check my surroundings, no matter what. It has nothing to do with "City" cops. I wish everyone had a beer and would be neighborly, but he reality is, they won't. Just like jet-o-vating someone. Payback is a bitch. It is not about attitude because I just go about my day at work and wait to strike and f*ck over the bad guy. Sorry if that is not your definition of justice. I'll just wait to see how passive you are once you become a victim.
Mr. Police Officer,
I'm 46 years old, and grew up in the San Fernando valley. I went to high school in Van Nuys, when they were bussing in 300 of Compton's finest into our school. I was friends with Crips and Brims and Bloods when they were just a bunch of kids being kids. I've been in more fights than most people you know....won most, lost a couple. I've been ripped off, burgalarized, in both business and private. I've NEVER had any help from a cop. I have been fu*ked over by cops, bullied by cops, roughed up by cops all being the CS's they were, hiding behind their little tin badge. So for you to tell me you're here to help matters, from my experience, I'll have to politely say BS.
This whole post has definately gotten blown outa hand, by your oversized ego's more than anything! If you advocate taking matters into your own hands, where does it stop? So a guy breaks into my house and assaults my wife. You show up, take a report, and I tell you I know where the guy is. Are you gonna give me a ride to where he is so I can cap his ass? 'cause that's what I WANT TO DO? Say a guy side swipes me on the road 'cause he's high on crack, and you see me chasin after him, but you pull me over. When I tell you what happened, are you gonna let me continue after him, or maybe you'll throw on the lights and sireeeen and help me track him down, and watch while I beat his ass?
It's about this idea of retaliation, and I KNOW you talk about this in your meetings. You DON"T RETALIATE! But you're all tough guys, and you're going to straighten all these bad guys out by taking matters into your own hands.
What do you tell the gang bangers on the street? "Yeah, dude...I know who capped your homie...he's hangin on so-and so street. Lemme give you a ride...we'll fix him!"
MMMM...good PR. Justice isn't your job. Enforcing the law is.
I know the courts are stuffed full and there seems to be no way to win, but you aren't helping with your attitude. Put a sock in the tough guy act.
BTW...you can take the cop out of the city, but you can't take the city out of the cop. Guys like you don't last long up here. People don't put up with it. I know most of the locals and there have been thhose who have been here for the 30 yrs I have, and I've seen dozens come and go, with their attitudes. We ARE friendly people. Low key. Peaceful. That's the difference between here and the jungle you live in. One thing's for sure, I don't get the violence. It's in your words, in your intention, and in your atitude. Of course, in your defense, it's in the air you breathe, as well. I'm sure for you, it's survival.
Throwing a rope in front of a boat isn't the crime of the century. But for an officer of the law to condone such thinking, and defend it like it's a GOOD thing, is ludicrous. I don't care HOW many degrees you have.

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Mr. Police Officer,
I'm 46 years old, and grew up in the San Fernando valley. I went to high school in Van Nuys, when they were bussing in 300 of Compton's finest into our school. I was friends with Crips and Brims and Bloods when they were just a bunch of kids being kids. I've been in more fights than most people you know....won most, lost a couple. I've been ripped off, burgalarized, in both business and private. I've NEVER had any help from a cop. I have been fu*ked over by cops, bullied by cops, roughed up by cops all being the CS's they were, hiding behind their little tin badge. So for you to tell me you're here to help matters, from my experience, I'll have to politely say BS.
This whole post has definately gotten blown outa hand, by your oversized ego's more than anything! If you advocate taking matters into your own hands, where does it stop? So a guy breaks into my house and assaults my wife. You show up, take a report, and I tell you I know where the guy is. Are you gonna give me a ride to where he is so I can cap his ass? 'cause that's what I WANT TO DO? Say a guy side swipes me on the road 'cause he's high on crack, and you see me chasin after him, but you pull me over. When I tell you what happened, are you gonna let me continue after him, or maybe you'll throw on the lights and sireeeen and help me track him down, and watch while I beat his ass?
It's about this idea of retaliation, and I KNOW you talk about this in your meetings. You DON"T RETALIATE! But you're all tough guys, and you're going to straighten all these bad guys out by taking matters into your own hands.
What do you tell the gang bangers on the street? "Yeah, dude...I know who capped your homie...he's hangin on so-and so street. Lemme give you a ride...we'll fix him!"
I know the courts are stuffed full and there seems to be no way to win, but you aren't helping with your attitude. Put a sock in the tough guy act.
BTW...you can take the cop out of the city, but you can't take the city out of the cop. Guys like you don't last long up here. People don't put up with it. I know most of the locals and there have been thhose who have been here for the 30 yrs I have, and I've seen dozens come and go, with their attitudes. We ARE friendly people. Low key. Peaceful. That's the difference between here and the jungle you live in. One thing's for sure, I don't get the violence. It's in your words, in your intention, and in your atitude. Of course, in your defense, it's in the air you breathe, as well. I'm sure for you, it's survival.
Throwing a rope in front of a boat isn't the crime of the century. But for an officer of the law to condone such thinking, and defend it like it's a GOOD thing, is ludicrous. I don't care HOW many degrees you have.
When did you get married ???

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 10:40 PM
Ok that flew over my head, Scott what do you mean by that..............
No, you got it, you big ape. :D Why such the tough guy?

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 10:40 PM
Mr. Police Officer,
Hey Threadjacker,
This thread is about roost and wakeboarding boats, start your own thread on cops! Use some of that good boating etiquette on the boards and stop trying to take over this thread!! LOL!

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 10:42 PM
Hey Threadjacker,
This thread is about roost and wakeboarding boats, start your own thread on cops! Use some of that good boating etiquette on the boards and stop trying to take over this thread!! LOL!
OK...SORRRRRRRYYYYY. :rolleyes:

Lake Ape
07-28-2005, 10:42 PM
OK...SORRRRRRRYYYYY. :rolleyes:
It's ok dude, I know you can't resist sometimes!

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 10:43 PM
When did you get married ???
It's hypothetical you dipshit. (h-y-p-o-t-h-e-t-i-c-a-l...look it up)

probablecause
07-28-2005, 10:43 PM
The bottom line is that when I bring your property back from the guy who broke into your house, you don't care about how my "interview" with him went and what tactics I used to get your property back. I guarantee that you are not thinking about the constitution or amendments while I conduct my interrogation - All you care about is that you got your stuff back. Justice is defined by the victim's desires and not by my personality trait.
Victims know that the courts won't provide any justice. Thus, you (well, maybe not you) close your eyes to our tactics. You don't care who we are ripping out of a window at a car stop as long as it is not you or one of your family members... because lord knows that everyone is innocent. My Motto: Treat the parolees like parolees and the regular folks like regular folks. I don't think you would be confused with a parolee.

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 10:44 PM
To Taxman for this post!!
http://www.ithacamafia.com/images/homeless.jpg
Yeah, but I bet the dude's smokin the kine Afganny! :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 10:45 PM
No, you got it, you big ape. :D Why such the tough guy?
I aint getting disrespected by anybody! Not tough. Just ready to kick ass when needed. Actually people love me at our local lake. I am calm as a teddybear untill provoked!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 10:48 PM
The bottom line is that when I bring your property back from the guy who broke into your house, you don't care about how my "interview" with him went and what tactics I used to get your property back. I guarantee that you are not thinking about the constitution or amendments while I conduct my interrogation - All you care about is that you got your stuff back. Justice is defined by the victim's desires and not by my personality trait.
Victims know that the courts won't provide any justice. Thus, you (well, maybe not you) close your eyes to our tactics. You don't care who we are ripping out of a window at a car stop as long as it is not you or one of your family members... because lord knows that everyone is innocent. My Motto: Treat the parolees like parolees and the regular folks like regular folks. I don't think you would be confused with a parolee.
Amen once again! I like you more and more;) arizona cops dont think like that. They just harrass people and make life miserable. They did it to me untill I started showing them my lawsuit attorneys card then things changed. I like the way you think brotha;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 10:49 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpg
I got that onhand at the lake everytime I go out;)

probablecause
07-28-2005, 10:51 PM
The bourbon is kicking in... Good Night to all.

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 10:52 PM
OK...here's my last point..I PROMISE!
You doing what you need to do behind, beside, or under the color of law is your business. Everyone knows cops have their "own" law. Advocating someone else basically taking the same approach to their problems outside of the law is advocating anarchy, and you become useless. Retribution, retaliation, paybacks, will nevre work in a civilized law abiding society,. That's the jest of what you deal with every day. Paybacks,. Shootings. Gang violence. Civil instability..a lack of civility, and you're becoming less and less efective as a law enforcement tool. To encourage "paybacks" as a deterrant is only creating your own demise as a controlling force. Loss of respect, loss of recognition of your authority, loss of your ability to control a situation as an entity (the police) not as an individual, are all a direct result of the people "taking things into their own hands", and solving their own differences.
That's my opinion.

probablecause
07-28-2005, 10:54 PM
OK...here's my last point..I PROMISE!
You doing what you need to do behind, beside, or under the color of law is your business. Everyone knows cops have their "own" law. Advocating someone else basically taking the same approach to their problems outside of the law is advocating anarchy, and you become useless.
Also last post: No, cops don't have their own laws. They are just tired of having to play by a different set of rules than the $hitbags. Once again, my law: Treat the Parolees like the Parolees and the regular folks like the regular folks. And yes that can be done.

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 10:57 PM
It's hypothetical you dipshit. (h-y-p-o-t-h-e-t-i-c-a-l...look it up)
You sure do know how to make alot of friends. YOU dipshit !!!
Go play with your blown alcohol lake boat...it might respect your opinion.

steelcomp
07-28-2005, 11:03 PM
You sure do know how to make alot of friends. YOU dipshit !!!
Go play with your blown alcohol lake boat...it might respect your opinion.
:cry: :cry:
Good night Jimbob.

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 11:04 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1415s_1.jpg
Anyone would be pissed if this was there boat and a wakeboard guy came by at full wake and full ballast did this to you !!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 11:12 PM
Anyone would be pissed if this was there boat and a wakeboard guy came by at full wake and full ballast did this to you !!!
Why,why,why,why :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 11:13 PM
no no no no, say it aint so :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rexone
07-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Roosting should be illegal and wakeboard boats should always have the right of way.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732fishing2.gif

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 11:14 PM
jim that is depressing :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: why did you do that to us??????????

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 11:15 PM
Roosting should be illegal.
yeah, what mike said;)
check those bearing clearances mike .2 :eek: :eek: ;)

Squirtin Thunder
07-28-2005, 11:29 PM
This is a cool roost pic
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311splitroost.jpg

Blown 472
07-28-2005, 11:49 PM
phuck those needle dick big boat ****s, they put water in my boat I return the favor ten fold.

460 jus getn it
07-29-2005, 06:47 AM
i just got to this thread and ill be the first to say steelcomp **** off. you come in here and bash everyone for things they do. like 396 said if someone puts me or my boat in danger ill be the first to kick someones ass. you bash everyone in here and then you leave like a little bitch. let me tell you come bash me, then once im done kicking your ass ill help you up dust you off give you a good game and finish my beer. steelcomp you are a stand up asshole and maybe it should have been you that lake ape did this to that way we wouldnt have to see your bicth ass in here as much............

Tresguey
07-29-2005, 06:51 AM
i was not trying to be funny with my first post on this subject. it's the honest truth. thats what i would do. i have done it before. ask anyone that knows me. i don't play stupid games i make things happen!!!!

Jordy
07-29-2005, 07:03 AM
This was in the wakeboard forum:
Today when dudes flipped me off and talked s*#t to me I just happend to loose my wakeboard rope infront of the guy. For some reason he didn't make any runs for a couple of hours....I wonder what happened. He sure did spend a lot of time swimming though....Strange huh...
Maybe I should buy stock in wakeboard ropes huh? :D :D :D
Or was it really a wakeboard rope?
Actually I was sitting with the engine off, I just pulled up next to him and turned off the engine so I could hear him, and as he started past me telling me what he was going to do I picked up a piece of cotton fiber rope that I used for docking, it was only about 10' long and I threw it in front of him. What you believe and what I care about are two very differant things. My ski rope and handle cost me over $150, it's made out of spectra so I wouldn't think about throwing it at someone.
Now I'm confused. I need to know what to buy stock in so help me out here Ryan. :D :D :D

keithmenard
07-29-2005, 07:33 AM
That could be a LOT worse...imagine if that was 50 feet of water rather than 5!
no no no no, say it aint so :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

lucky
07-29-2005, 07:36 AM
all i have to say - I like to jump jet ski wake in my 21 at about five feet :D

Sleek-Jet
07-29-2005, 07:40 AM
I say **** everyone... :boxingguy :boxingguy :D

Jordy
07-29-2005, 08:06 AM
Mr.Paulk
Any rope will work equally well, I have been running some test and while the wakeboard rope (spectra) works very very well it's kind of expensive so I have decided that cotton dock line is better....or it's at least cheaper.
Cool. Thank you Mr. Bailey. ;)

CrazyHippy
07-29-2005, 08:26 AM
all i have to say - I like to jump jet ski wake in my 21 at about five feet :D
I try for 0 feet... much higher launch angle...
BJH

superdave013
07-29-2005, 08:42 AM
Typical cop mentality... Yup and proud of it. Two Bachelor Degrees from Indiana University (Math and Economics) but just a typical cop.
Hey, did you go to those Ass Kicker parties during the Little 500 weekend? I sill have the stubs of my stock certificates in the Ass Kicker Corp. around somewere.

Cas
07-29-2005, 09:12 AM
Believe me, I could B.S. my way through an accidental jet-ovatoring of a $hitbag with any police report.
Since you're LE, you can talk your way out of a lot more than the rest of us. Show your badge and you're off the hook, the rest of us are just "dirt bags" until proven otherwise.
Your boat gets swamped, you chase a guy down, kick his ass, LE sees the altercation and you are going to be believed. The rest of us get arrested.
I believe in the system that you've chosen to uphold for the us and still say reporting the incident is the best way. Where would the retaliation end taking the matters into your own hands?
You get swamped, you go kick some ass, that person comes back with 3 buddies and kick yours or worse.....you know the scenario and it's no better than the "low life's" you're supposed to be protecting everyone else from.
BTW, I do respect your opinion and the line of work you've chosen.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-29-2005, 09:41 AM
Awww I see that were still going on this :argue: :argue: :argue:

Roman 1
07-29-2005, 10:05 AM
Mr.Paulk
Any rope will work equally well, I have been running some test and while the wakeboard rope (spectra) works very very well it's kind of expensive so I have decided that cotton dock line is better....or it's at least cheaper.
I'm pretty sure a good ski rope can f@#k up a propeller too. At least temporarily.
R1 ;)

Jordy
07-29-2005, 10:06 AM
LOL, I love you Jordy, shall we exchange addresses now?
Ryan Bailey
8141 E VIA SONRISA
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85258-3725
Maricopa County
So you changed your name to Bryan and moved out of Tempe huh? ;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-29-2005, 10:34 AM
Damn jordy, are you comming out of the closet????????? I didnt know you swung that way!!! You got guys telling you I love you and giving you thier addresses.............
What is the world comming to?????

Lake Ape
07-29-2005, 10:41 AM
Not sure on the Bryan thing, no one told me. But yes I did move out of Tempe but still have a house there. Since your asking I have several houses all over the value. Here are the addresses. I have been buying anything that I can, usually with a partner since I can't qualify on my own since I'm self employed.
The next house I buy I might use Donna as my Realtor.

Squirtin Thunder
07-29-2005, 10:46 AM
Not sure on the Bryan thing, no one told me. But yes I did move out of Tempe but still have a house there. Since your asking I have several houses all over the value. Here are the addresses. I have been buying anything that I can, usually with a partner since I can't qualify on my own since I'm self employed.
13305 W INDIANOLA AVE
LITCHFIELD PARK, AZ
21405 E CREOSOTE LN
QUEEN CREEK, AZ
17830 N PARADISE PARK DR
PHOENIX, AZ
8925 W LOCKLAND CT
PEORIA, AZ
3306 S HOLBROOK LN
TEMPE, AZ
2173 E BROADMOR DR
TEMPE, AZ
2165 E BROADMOR DR
TEMPE, AZ
Ryan,
I think you need to buy her in Bullhead !!!

canuck1
07-29-2005, 11:24 AM
You guys need to come and run the rivers up here. The only ass-holes are yourself and the ones you bring with you, and the slowest always gets blasted

taxman
07-29-2005, 11:35 AM
I like what I started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Keithb87
07-29-2005, 11:46 AM
I thought I was in the Sandbar.. Dang guys.. CHILL

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-29-2005, 12:29 PM
You guys need to come and run the rivers up here. The only ass-holes are yourself and the ones you bring with you, and the slowest always gets blasted
Well put;) Thats why they sall you guys the "crazy canadians" :D :D :D :D

lucky
07-29-2005, 12:34 PM
my wife told me last night that the cooler weather was attributed to a canadian breeezzee -- brown - canuc - hansen and hooli all came to mind lol -- blown it out the back :eek: lmao

canuck1
07-29-2005, 01:17 PM
my wife told me last night that the cooler weather was attributed to a canadian breeezzee -- brown - canuc - hansen and hooli all came to mind lol -- blown it out the back :eek: lmao
that might be true but thank god that Brown lives down wind

Cas
07-29-2005, 03:04 PM
what's "sall"?
ya know, we could really pick each other apart in this thread..spelling, grammar, whacked out opinions, :D

sleekvino
07-29-2005, 03:16 PM
bottom line is this, if a rollbar boat puts water in my boat then guess what, i might not be able to make a bigger wake but its nozzle up and hammer down, I SAY F**K YOU WAKE BOARD BOATS AND JKI SKIS I THINK THEY SHOULD BE ROUNDED UP AND TORCHED,IF YOU REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN DONT DRIVE LIKE AN A**HOLE I KNOW THAT ITS TOUGH BUT DO US ALL A FAVOR LEARN TO DRIVE BEFORE YOU BUY.SO ONCE AGAIN A BIG F**K YOU TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD ROOST. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :boxingguy :D

Cas
07-29-2005, 03:22 PM
bottom line is this, if a rollbar boat puts water in my boat then guess what, i might not be able to make a bigger wake but its nozzle up and hammer down, I SAY F**K YOU WAKE BOARD BOATS AND JKI SKIS I THINK THEY SHOULD BE ROUNDED UP AND TORCHED,IF YOU REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN DONT DRIVE LIKE AN A**HOLE I KNOW THAT ITS TOUGH BUT DO US ALL A FAVOR LEARN TO DRIVE BEFORE YOU BUY.SO ONCE AGAIN A BIG F**K YOU TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD ROOST. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :boxingguy :D
yea!!??? well my bow comes to more of a point than yours! so there!

Squirtin Thunder
07-29-2005, 03:23 PM

Squirtin Thunder
07-29-2005, 03:30 PM
These two roosts would take good care of a Wakeboard Boat in three passes !!!
http://www.homestead.com/jetboat/roostage.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2311830108_0876_Small_.jpg

probablecause
07-29-2005, 05:20 PM
Hey, did you go to those Ass Kicker parties during the Little 500 weekend? I sill have the stubs of my stock certificates in the Ass Kicker Corp. around somewere.
...and the Brickyard too. Hard to believe I survived by my liver is much better off now.

probablecause
07-29-2005, 05:25 PM
Since you're LE, you can talk your way out of a lot more than the rest of us. Show your badge and you're off the hook, the rest of us are just "dirt bags" until proven otherwise.
Your boat gets swamped, you chase a guy down, kick his ass, LE sees the altercation and you are going to be believed. The rest of us get arrested.
I believe in the system that you've chosen to uphold for the us and still say reporting the incident is the best way. Where would the retaliation end taking the matters into your own hands?
You get swamped, you go kick some ass, that person comes back with 3 buddies and kick yours or worse.....you know the scenario and it's no better than the "low life's" you're supposed to be protecting everyone else from.
BTW, I do respect your opinion and the line of work you've chosen.
Everything has to be weighed out. The problem is that the "low lifes" don't have to play by the same rules and they know it. The system has failed and it was never set up for these types of animals. I guarantee when the forfathers sat down and wrote up the constitution and things like the right to bear arms, they had no idea that an AK-47 would exist. I hear excuse after excuse from our D.A.'s and why they won't file cases. The 9th Circuit (Circus) upholds "Florida v. Jackson" which says cops can't stop a "man with a gun" (or woman) call if the reporting party is "anonymous" - that's right folk's, it will be thrown out. The system has failed and I am vicitimized by it. I encourage every normal person to cary a gun (oh my god, a cop said it!) because Lord knows that we won't be there all the time and the bad guys know it.

sleekvino
07-29-2005, 05:35 PM
i feel like im on the play ground agian its brings back good times.

Mighty Thor
07-29-2005, 06:59 PM
OOOOOOOOOOHHHH now you went and done it!!!!!!

Mighty Thor
07-29-2005, 07:06 PM
I encourage every normal person to cary a gun (oh my god, a cop said it!) because Lord knows that we won't be there all the time and the bad guys know it.
Thats a good idea, that way when someone comes to "kick my ass" or "break my cheekbone" cause they don't like the way I run my boat I can get them to act civilized. Lord knows I am too old and too tired to put up a good fight so I would rather just talk calmly. Course we northern types tend to be very polite to each other. Being tough don't make you bullet proof.

probablecause
07-29-2005, 08:36 PM
Thats a good idea, that way when someone comes to "kick my ass" or "break my cheekbone" cause they don't like the way I run my boat I can get them to act civilized. Lord knows I am too old and too tired to put up a good fight so I would rather just talk calmly. Course we northern types tend to be very polite to each other. Being tough don't make you bullet proof.
Who ever said it did?

steelcomp
07-30-2005, 05:58 AM
i just got to this thread and ill be the first to say steelcomp **** off. you come in here and bash everyone for things they do. like 396 said if someone puts me or my boat in danger ill be the first to kick someones ass. you bash everyone in here and then you leave like a little bitch. let me tell you come bash me, then once im done kicking your ass ill help you up dust you off give you a good game and finish my beer. steelcomp you are a stand up asshole and maybe it should have been you that lake ape did this to that way we wouldnt have to see your bicth ass in here as much............
Sorry...couldn't let this go...I'm laughing so hard! :notam:
First, I don't bash everyone for what they do, but that's your exagerated view, so be it. I don't have a problem, however, speaking my mind. I don't have a problem backing up what I say, either. If you think puttting someone elses boat in danger in retaliation for what they did is a good way of handling things, you're just as big an ass. You want to kick my ass because you don't like what I say?? You sound like the kind of guy who would roost a wake boat just because you don't like wake boats. You want to kick my ass because you don't like my opinion? That's cool. Maybe you should become a cop! Then you could beat up on people all the time and get away with it.
And you say I'm a stand up ass hole? :rolleyes: Great attitude there, 460. You're one cool dude! Pleeeeeez don't hurt me!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-30-2005, 06:24 AM
First, I don't bash everyone for what they do, but that's your exagerated view, so be it. I don't have a problem, however, speaking my mind. I don't have a problem backing up what I say, either. If you think puttting someone elses boat in danger in retaliation for what they did is a good way of handling things, you're just as big an ass. You want to kick my ass because you don't like what I say?? You sound like the kind of guy who would roost a wake boat just because you don't like wake boats. You want to kick my ass because you don't like my opinion? That's cool. Maybe you should become a cop! Then you could beat up on people all the time and get away with it.
And you say I'm a stand up ass hole? :rolleyes: Great attitude there, 460. You're one cool dude! Pleeeeeez don't hurt me!
HEy scott!!! Calm that shit down real quick bro! Me and him boat together and we dont ride like that! We respect everyone on the water.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-30-2005, 06:24 AM
atleast he offered you a beer at the end.......

460 jus getn it
07-30-2005, 06:45 AM
scott, you speak you mind thats cool, i do the same. but when you run your mouth to people expect a reaction. do i think your an asshole, yes. would i roost someone who put not only me but others in danger,yes. do i like wake boat,no. would i roost on just because of that,no. but i have been in a boat that was broke down and these asshole didnt have the common sense to watch where they were going and all most hit us. ok now back to me wanting to kick your ass, scott i have never met you nor do i choose to, there are people in here who know me and know im not an asshole. but when people bash my friends, then i speak my mind.................and believe me i back up my talk...................

Roman 1
07-30-2005, 07:51 AM
If you think puttting someone elses boat in danger in retaliation for what they did is a good way of handling things, you're just as big an ass.
What are you some kind of liberal pussy? Were you the geek in school that allways had his lunch money taken? You shouldn't sit there and let people f--k with you or your family. Get some balls....
R1 :2purples:

Lake Ape
07-30-2005, 07:58 AM
OMG, now even I am amazed at the the level of stupidity that this thread has achieved! Simply Amazing. Scott let me know when you want to get together and work on my Daytona with me, any help would be much appreciated. This post was stupid in the begining and has become ever more so. Telling someone on the internet that your going to kick their ass takes balls, LOL! Actually doing it or even holding the grudge later for what was said on the internet is even more stupid. Can we forget this post already?
Yes, I know you can all kick my ass, but you should all know that my lawyer is better than yours.

Tresguey
07-30-2005, 08:00 AM
Everything has to be weighed out. The problem is that the "low lifes" don't have to play by the same rules and they know it. The system has failed and it was never set up for these types of animals. I guarantee when the forfathers sat down and wrote up the constitution and things like the right to bear arms, they had no idea that an AK-47 would exist. I hear excuse after excuse from our D.A.'s and why they won't file cases. The 9th Circuit (Circus) upholds "Florida v. Jackson" which says cops can't stop a "man with a gun" (or woman) call if the reporting party is "anonymous" - that's right folk's, it will be thrown out. The system has failed and I am vicitimized by it. I encourage every normal person to cary a gun (oh my god, a cop said it!) because Lord knows that we won't be there all the time and the bad guys know it.
now we are going from idiots being idiots to a political post? and a friggin cop saying the system has failed? damn i remember when Ice T had his album pulled off the selves cuz Cops didn't like it!!!!!! that in my opinion is a clear violation of his First amendment rights. oh yeah by the way the reason why it was pulled was because of his track called Cop Killer!! it does have a pretty good beat behind it. i guess our system failed there as well. being sarcastic there. the way i figure it is that these laws were made for a reason. they are in place to protect us as well as the people protecting us. it's sad to hear a cop saying our system failed. you never heard me say why are we hear as a friend of mine was dying in my hands in the first gulf war! i just new there was a job to do and there was a reason behind it. thats my take on it....Semper Fi! :mad: Oh by the way since i pay your wages and you think the system sucks you can start looking for another job cuz your FIRED!!!

Jordy
07-30-2005, 08:22 AM
Telling someone on the internet that your going to kick their ass takes balls, LOL! Actually doing it or even holding the grudge later for what was said on the internet is even more stupid. Can we forget this post already?
Hmm, I seem to recall someone threatening to show up at my house a while back, but it was under another screen name, wait I know, it was someone who registered my address as a screen name, yeah that was it... :hammer2: :D
But it's all good now. ;)

probablecause
07-30-2005, 08:27 AM
it's sad to hear a cop saying our system failed.
Then show me where it works. Tell me where the criminal justice system is making advances. It is the "Probation for pretty much everything" mentality, or the stiff penalties for illegal immigration. I suppose I should keep my mouth shut and show blind allegence. Ask any cop and they will tell you the same thing. As a former Marine, I find your comments somewhat weak. :cry:
I never said that I was surrending to the $hitbags on the street. Just voicing my opinion, which is widely held by the way, that the system was never set up for the amount of volume and violence that we see now. Your right, there is a job to do and I don't question the laws as you are implying. I do the job to the best of my abilities and use the Penal Code to the fullest extent for the $hitbags, not the regular folks (ie. loud exhaust on a boat).

pops1
07-30-2005, 08:38 AM
oh yeah by the way the reason why it was pulled was because of his track called Cop Killer!! it does have a pretty good beat behind it. i guess our system failed there as well. being sarcastic there. the way i figure it is that these laws were made for a reason. they are in place to protect us as well as the people protecting us. it's sad to hear a cop saying our system failed. you never heard me say why are we hear as a friend of mine was dying in my hands in the first gulf war! i just new there was a job to do and there was a reason behind it. thats my take on it....Semper Fi! :mad: England just learned that the preaching of words, Kills-Today England is now looking @ our new 911 Laws as the Passive approach did not work. Germany and France still allow the Ko-maniacs, as it exports back to Iran and others. only this tolerance will allow the Dog to bite there a$$.
As to the original point of this string your looking at 4,000 Gallons per Min.
Had a friend think he was smart- went under the arch of the spray once with a boat load of people- everyone got there a$$ handed to them. Will not try that again.
Frisco Jeans: The CaliforNeeAAs Liberal Northern Way of dressing up the farmers work atire. Sew's Pleats in Levis for a more formal and civalized work garment. (1952) :hammerhea

Tresguey
07-30-2005, 08:58 AM
Congrats to probable cause everyone WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! you must of been promoted somehow.... since you are allowed to i guess look at someone and decide how they are gonna be punished! i mean you can tell the difference between a SH#TBAG and a normal joe blow. what would happen if you actually did your job and pulled over a joe blow in your eyes one day for a BS ticket and found 100Kilos o heroine? but don't worry about that cuz your FIRED anyway. weak comments? what are you talkin about just cuz i speak the truth i must be weak. whatever.... good luck as a security guard there scooter!!!! :)

roostwear
07-30-2005, 09:05 AM
Yes, I know you can all kick my ass, but you should all know that my lawyer is better than yours.
My lawyer can kick your lawyer's ass! :D

460 jus getn it
07-30-2005, 11:36 AM
thought this would lighten the moodhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/157001.jpg

Squirtin Thunder
07-30-2005, 11:39 AM
thought this would lighten the moodhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/157001.jpg
I feel much better now !!!

roostwear
07-30-2005, 11:47 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/157001.jpg
A little too much ballast maybe?

460 jus getn it
07-30-2005, 11:55 AM
one more.............http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/157010.jpg

Brooski
07-30-2005, 11:56 AM
:) :) :)

Squirtin Thunder
07-30-2005, 12:00 PM
I know its a Rollbar sub !!!!
one more.............http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/157010.jpg

Lake Ape
07-30-2005, 12:10 PM
Brooski,
Nice job on the demo car, that year GM product should do pretty good!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1818Derby_2005_014-med.jpg
Very Nice!

460 jus getn it
07-30-2005, 12:14 PM
I know its a Rollbar sub !!!!
thats right..................

Squirtin Thunder
07-30-2005, 12:22 PM
Ryan, check your PMs !!!

roostwear
07-30-2005, 12:34 PM
http://www.co.mohave.az.us/MCSO/boat%20sinks.jpg
"Your seat cushions can be used as floatation in the unlikely event of a water landing"

cyclone
07-30-2005, 01:03 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/157001.jpg
A little too much ballast maybe?
looks like the ocean i mean elsinore.

Tresguey
07-30-2005, 01:31 PM
hey roostwear... where did you find that giant bobber? LOL glad it wasn't me!

roostwear
07-30-2005, 01:42 PM
I just copied the picture that "460 jus getn it" posted. I don't personally know anyone with a rollbar boat. My friends and family would disown me if they found out I associated with "that kind". :jawdrop:

Brooski
07-30-2005, 02:01 PM
Brooski,
Nice job on the demo car, that year GM product should do pretty good!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1818Derby_2005_014-med.jpg
Very Nice!
Thanks. Yeah, got a good one this time. Thanks to VictorFB for the cruiser. New pics will be posted this weekend, after all the lettering is applied. :cool:

460 jus getn it
07-30-2005, 03:01 PM
I just copied the picture that "460 jus getn it" posted. I don't personally know anyone with a rollbar boat. My friends and family would disown me if they found out I associated with "that kind". :jawdrop:
i got it off another site. i dislike rollbar boats very much..............

cave
07-30-2005, 03:50 PM
I had a couple of sheriff deputies chase me down because some dumb ass seedoo wanted to cool off under my jet. I didn't even see him try it. :frown: Problem was my jet was only 3" high. That deputy gave me a lecture for close to 45 minutes before I asked him "What See doo"? The other deputy just stood there looking at me like it was my fault. I never even had a chance to gloat about it cause I missed the whole freaking thing. When I asked the deputy "why is it my fault the seedooer is stupid'. The deputy cracked a smile then said you are responsible for your wake and in this case your stream of water. Have a nice day. I know this but I still think the see dude should have received a ticket for stupidity.
460jgi you know you would help one of those roll bar boats if they needed help. :D

460 jus getn it
07-30-2005, 04:02 PM
I had a couple of sheriff deputies chase me down because some dumb ass seedoo wanted to cool off under my jet. I didn't even see him try it. :frown: Problem was my jet was only 3" high. That deputy gave me a lecture for close to 45 minutes before I asked him "What See doo"? The other deputy just stood there looking at me like it was my fault. I never even had a chance to gloat about it cause I missed the whole freaking thing. When I asked the deputy "why is it my fault the seedooer is stupid'. The deputy cracked a smile then said you are responsible for your wake and in this case your stream of water. Have a nice day. I know this but I still think the see dude should have received a ticket for stupidity.
460jgi you know you would help one of those roll bar boats if they needed help. :D
if they had a ford in it............jimmy those boats are the reason our lake is so choppy at 9.30 in the morning................

garret
07-30-2005, 04:56 PM
Please go to your section nobody cares about your wakeboard boats

Lake Ape
07-30-2005, 05:25 PM
Please go to your section nobody cares about your wakeboard boats
F*#k You Garret, if you'd do the same we wouldn't have your crap in the wakeboard section. For your information I have a jet boat, d*@khead! I currently own 19' Daytona so blow me BIATCH![/

steelcomp
07-30-2005, 10:00 PM
What are you some kind of liberal pussy? Were you the geek in school that allways had his lunch money taken? You shouldn't sit there and let people f--k with you or your family. Get some balls....
R1 :2purples:
Hey Roman, you can go f yourself, too. I didn't know anyone was talking to you. I never said anything about letting anyone f with anything, did I? Where did I say that? Show me the quote.
Come try and f with me or my shit and see if I let you. WTF is yor problem, anyway?
460, you're right..you don't know me at all. I'll just leave it at that. You don't like it when someone bashes on your friend so you jump in a thread that no one said anything about or to you and start bashing....and threatening. WTF dude? Are you that out of control? Are you that insecure? Did you hear me threatening anyone because I disagreed with what they did or said? Have I ever said anything to you like that?
I don't get it. You need to chill, my friend. real bad. :burningm:
My whole issue here was about doing something intentional to f with someone's boat. That's about as chickenshit as it gets. If you don't have the balls to confront the guy face to face, that's your problem, but f'ing with a boat, any boat, while on the water is assinine. What would any of you do? You'd go f'n ballistic! Freekin lose it! So why shouldn't anyone else do the same?
You just made a sorta bad thing much worse, but you just don't get that part.
Tell ya what. Next time I see one of you guys coming too close to my boat, I'm gonna throw a freekin LOG in front of you, since I think you're endangering me. In fact I'm going to make a special one out of a piece of 6X6 with about a hundred sharpened 1/4" spikes sticking out of it like a f'n pineapple, and I'll carry it with me just in case I feel endangered. Then I'll have my 12ga. with OO in it to make sure there's enough holes in your boat that it sinks real fast. According to you, I'd be justified. I mean a wake's a wake, isn't it? That's fair.
Michael, I don't have any problem with you. You tell me to chill, but I didn't start the threatening. Just some heavy debating and strong opinion. Nothing personal. I do recall calling someone a moron. Sorry. That was wrong. What they did was moronic.

cave
07-30-2005, 10:10 PM
those boats are the reason our lake is so choppy at 9.30 in the morning.
Ty, this is true. Funny thing this past winter, i was attending a meeting at the Ranger station regarding the soon to come closure of one of our most popular areas and the topic of wake boats came up from one of the Fawken tree huggers. The ranger in attendance stated that the erosion these ski boats create are on there next tree hugger list. I didn't attend that one. But considering that the waves these boats create are affecting the shore line, some green peace freak will be bitching about them real soon.
I get along with them (Malibu's Tige, Natiques) myself. I think most of us have pulled some kind of dumb ass move, one or 2 in my case. I always yell out MY BAD. Seems to work so far. If that don't work I hold up those 2 cut out figures of Mike & Ty. That always works :D :D :D :D :coffeycup

Roman 1
07-30-2005, 10:12 PM
If you think puttting someone elses boat in danger in retaliation for what they did is a good way of handling things, you're just as big an ass.
I quoted you again since your not too bright...
If someone f--k's with me by getting to close, I will retaliate. Apparently your to scared! tough guy :sleeping:
Your implication is to ignore when someone f--k's with you. If thats not the case maybe you need to reword your posts.
R1 :notam:

steelcomp
07-30-2005, 10:27 PM
I quoted you again since your not too bright...
If someone f--k's with me by getting to close, I will retaliate. Apparently your to scared! tough guy :sleeping:
Your implication is to ignore when someone f--k's with you. If thats not the case maybe you need to reword your posts.
R1 :notam:
I'm not tooo bright? That's the pot calling the kettle black.
OK Roman, I'll repeat myself, since your quotations are so selective. Maybe you need to read all my posts. I'm usually pretty clear about what I say.I never said anything about letting anyone f with anything, did I? Where did I say that? Show me the quote.
Come try and f with me or my shit and see if I let you.
Yeah, I'm skeered. That's it.
Everyone's a tough guy. :notam:
Preventing something is one thing. Retaliating after the fact is another. So you thnk retaliating makes you a brave tough guy?
I think it makes you stupid. So we disagree, but I'd like to thank you for taking time to chime in here with your constructive addition to this wonderful thread. As usual, your opinion is useless.

Roman 1
07-30-2005, 10:47 PM
Preventing something is one thing. Retaliating after the fact is another. So you thnk retaliating makes you a brave tough guy?
it sure makes me feel better :p
R1