PDA

View Full Version : Desert Storm Helicopter Photos are online!

jdnichols
05-04-2006, 02:38 AM
Helicopter Photos are now on line. www.lakeracerllc.com

PhantomChaos
05-04-2006, 04:56 AM
Great pics!!!! Thanks!!

Dusty Times
05-04-2006, 06:43 AM
Great pics of a great time once again!
Thanks Jim, Art, Jimmy, and the rest of the crew.

Havasu Hangin'
05-04-2006, 06:45 AM
Great pics of a great time once again!
And not one of me...I guess they used all the film on you (again).
:notam:

ChumpChange
05-04-2006, 06:55 AM
Did the Herbst Skater make the run? I have not seen any running photos of it.

dicudmore
05-04-2006, 07:18 AM
great pics guys :cool:

KROOZIN
05-04-2006, 08:00 AM
Did the Herbst Skater make the run? I have not seen any running photos of it.
No, the owner didn't make it due to an off-road race at the same time. He showed up on Sunday, I believe.

INSman
05-04-2006, 11:33 AM
And not one of me...I guess they used all the film on you (again).
:notam:
Yeah, WTF ??!!?? Just another moderator hater :)

Charley
05-04-2006, 11:41 AM
Nice pics Jim..... any chance the pics shot of my boat on the lunch run Friday (when it was runnin :( ) are somewhere?

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
05-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Great pictures of THE REDNECK and crew, thanks BIG JOE

yomama
05-04-2006, 01:28 PM
Did Rick Bowling run "Gone Again" ???.....thought I saw a pic
of it on the trailer...

TOBTEK
05-04-2006, 01:40 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135ds_2006_1.jpg
doesn't look like Mike took off from the no wake zone like some thought. Looks more like he just flat out SMOKED everyone.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-04-2006, 01:42 PM
Did Rick Bowling run "Gone Again" ???.....thought I saw a pic
of it on the trailer...
Broke on Friday!
:cry:

spectras only
05-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Interestingly enough , there isn't one single shot of Caleb's [ best hand winner ] little Spectre . :idea: :hammer2: .

jdnichols
05-04-2006, 08:44 PM
Nice pics Jim..... any chance the pics shot of my boat on the lunch run Friday (when it was runnin :( ) are somewhere?
I haven't recieved the Friday Pics yet, Erik forgot to transfer them to me. He mailed them yesterday.
Jim

Jordy
05-04-2006, 08:48 PM
Interestingly enough , there isn't one single shot of Caleb's [ best hand winner ] little Spectre . :idea: :hammer2: .
I think it's an anti-Spectre conspiracy personally. I found one pic of my boat in the background and one pic around the time the flag dropped in our group and we're out in front. Other than that, NADA!!! :yuk: :mad: :crossx: :D

jdnichols
05-04-2006, 08:50 PM
I saw a couple in the mix, I must have missed it when posting.

Dusty Times
05-04-2006, 09:03 PM
Jim,
Do you have any of the pics from the afternoon?
We ran from Copper Canyon to Site 6 with the chopper on top of us. I think Kasey was snapping pics.

Throttle
05-05-2006, 06:42 AM
nice job Jim! :)

jdnichols
05-07-2006, 07:03 AM
Jim,
Do you have any of the pics from the afternoon?
We ran from Copper Canyon to Site 6 with the chopper on top of us. I think Kasey was snapping pics.
No, I wasn't paying for them :) There are quite a few pictures out there I won't get, EBM and Hot Boat Mag.
Jim

jdnichols
05-07-2006, 07:09 AM
I thought it was there, page 10. How could you miss them??? :)
http://www.lakeracerllc.com/PokerRuns/spring2006/lo5l7717.jpg
Jody, you have to back off on the thottle and let the chopper catch up :rollside:

Huckleberry
05-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Awesome pics Jim! Will they mail us our heli pics from card stop #2 or do we have to buy them??? And the DVD???

Big Warlock
05-08-2006, 08:55 AM
JIm:
What is the procedure to order prints of our boat pics?
Rob

Jyruiz
05-08-2006, 09:15 AM
Any video or pics of the 25' Nordic with the bimini up smoking all the Cigs out there? :)

spectras only
05-08-2006, 09:17 AM
I thought it was there, page 10. How could you miss them??? :)
Sorry , my bad :p :)

jdnichols
05-08-2006, 11:10 AM
Awesome pics Jim! Will they mail us our heli pics from card stop #2 or do we have to buy them??? And the DVD???
I spent all weekend duplicating the Photo CD. Will be shipping them out to the participants all week (217 of them). The DVD is for sale on my online store, it's not free this year. It should be ready in June.

jdnichols
05-08-2006, 11:15 AM
JIm:
What is the procedure to order prints of our boat pics?
Rob
Rob, the photo cd I'm sending out are sized for 8 x 10 prints, If you want something larger, you can order on my website store, just select your size and enter the file name from the photo gallery. The link to the photo order is on my main page.
thanks Jim

Huckleberry
05-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the info Jim, and thanks for a great event! It was awesome!
The only change I can suggest for next years run is maybe having a few more folks opening up the hands. It took my son 90 minutes in line to get our cards opened while we waited out on the water as they will not let anyone dock at the Nautical during the run.

jdnichols
05-08-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the info Jim, and thanks for a great event! It was awesome!
The only change I can suggest for next years run is maybe having a few more folks opening up the hands. It took my son 90 minutes in line to get our cards opened while we waited out on the water as they will not let anyone dock at the Nautical during the run.\
Sorry about not being able to dock, I have to use the dock for poker run operations, loading the card boats, safety and rescue boats and staff boats. There is only 12 slips so if it was open there wouldn't be any spots left anyways. My poor staff on the docks sure got yelled and cussed at alot, you would think people would be more thoughtful and considerate. Because of many of these assholes, my dock team won't be volunteering next year.
Probably the change next year will be to decrease number of hands, 740 hands to open takes a long time even with all my staff opening them. So raise the hand price and sell half the number, that will leave the jackpot the same but cut the time. Didn't expect almost everyone to take 6 to 8 hands.
Now if I can just find the jerk off who stole my big banner :mad: It was displayed at the entrance to the Nautical. 12 X 5 ft Desert Storm. Seems they liked Teague Banners also, of the eight he put up only 2 came back.
Some more of those Parasitic Fleet boaters I assume.
Jim

Huckleberry
05-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Holy crap that's a ton of hands! Sucks that people felt the need to steal a banner after such a great event. :mad: Maybe next year they could seta aside a section of beach where we could beach the boat to do the registration and/or turning in the cards. I know beach space is a premium on this weekend. Maybe something down to the south of where the houseboat was docked all weekend???
Thanks again for a great event.