PDA

View Full Version : Brazos Info Dammit!!

Devilman
07-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Awright, it's gettin close so lets try & get an idea of who's coming & who's bringing what.... Don't figure we need a bunch of duplicate stuff, know what I mean?

taylormanss
07-27-2005, 07:10 PM
you all are going in august right?

Taylorman
07-28-2005, 04:23 AM
I'll be there with beer, but its ok to duplicate it.

Devilman
07-28-2005, 04:52 AM
I'll be there with beer, but its ok to duplicate it.
Could I get an Amen on that?! :smile: I hear ya, Oldbuck was talkin about a shade shelter & stuff like that.

Devilman
07-28-2005, 04:53 AM
you all are going in august right?
Yeah, August 5, 6, & 7. You gonna try it out? :idea:

beaverfab
07-28-2005, 05:35 AM
I will be there yellow flat #275 jr. Should be a couple more v drives if they get off ther but, j.j.

oldbuck40
07-28-2005, 05:47 AM
greaser is suppossed to bring an easy up, im bringing a grate to cook on wherever we stop to eat..... j j you getting any rain over there this am?

Shark In The Pond
07-28-2005, 05:48 AM
I'm coming down to look at a boat at Snows place so I will look ya'll up while I'm there !

beaverfab
07-28-2005, 06:39 AM
Yes we are gitting a little in Irving but not raining at my house, j.j.

oldbuck40
07-28-2005, 06:58 AM
Yes we are gitting a little in Irving but not raining at my house, j.j.we sure need it over that way huh,,,i live close to Maypearl,just a stone's throw from covington.

Devilman
07-28-2005, 07:13 AM
Weather deal shows 30% tonight down here, but don't think it'll happen... Just got all my grass mowed though, so it prolly will. Tryin to stay ahead of it damn!

Greaser
07-28-2005, 08:55 AM
I'll bring the E-Z up. And more beer :hammer2:

cookieman
07-28-2005, 07:37 PM
I plan to be there Sat. afternoon with a maybe a few other guys from Granbury. I have the motor out of the boat at this time with a cracked oil pan. I should be back on the water this weekend. My questions would be where is veryon launching at? How is the water to the sandbar? is there enough to get there in outboards? I have a few guys that have outdrives. If some make the trip this weekend , post something to let us know how the river looks. Maybe we could get Snowman to give us and update on the river water level. Keep us posted. TTUL Bill"cookieman"

sdba069
07-28-2005, 08:55 PM
Hey Bill...... I've tested a few boats the last couple of days and the river's down probably between 3 and 4 feet. There is still good water though. The Kimball Bend ramp is good and it's free. it's right below my house and shop. i went up the river by the Chisolm Trail ramp and it looked a little low, but there were a couple of ski boats in there, so it should be okay. We had about .3" of rain today. talked to Tim yesterday from the lodge and he said his ramp is still good. There's been a few people going up to the beach the last few weeks and no one has mentioned any problems. just need to be smart and watch where you are going. look forward to seeing everyone, even you J.J., it's been so long.

rrrr
07-29-2005, 06:06 AM
I'm gonna try and come over.

Taylorman
07-29-2005, 08:44 AM
I plan to be there Sat. afternoon with a maybe a few other guys from Granbury. I have the motor out of the boat at this time with a cracked oil pan. I should be back on the water this weekend. My questions would be where is veryon launching at? How is the water to the sandbar? is there enough to get there in outboards? I have a few guys that have outdrives. If some make the trip this weekend , post something to let us know how the river looks. Maybe we could get Snowman to give us and update on the river water level. Keep us posted. TTUL Bill"cookieman"
Hey, is your buddy with the purple and yellow scorpion coming. I'd love to see you and his boats.

Greaser
07-29-2005, 01:22 PM
I'm gonna try and come over.
Awsome, havnt seen ya since Plowmans last year. Lookin forward to bullshitn wit ya again. Maybe even gettin a ride in that beutifull boat of yours :idea:

rrrr
07-29-2005, 02:01 PM
Awsome, havnt seen ya since Plowmans last year. Lookin forward to bullshitn wit ya again. Maybe even gettin a ride in that beutifull boat of yours :idea:
LOL, I'll convert you too. Hauling ass down the river with Omega, he yells "MY NEXT BOAT IS GONNA BE A V-DRIVE!!!"
:D :D

beaverfab
07-29-2005, 03:28 PM
rrrr hope you make it, let me know when your comeing and I will try to meet up with you. j.j.

Taylorman
07-30-2005, 12:57 PM
Is anyone planning on cooking Friday or Sat night. Maybe we could all come up with something to cook and all pitch in. Rice and gravy anyone? Has anyone been to this place before? Is ther a pavillion that we could do this at?

oldbuck40
07-30-2005, 01:14 PM
Is anyone planning on cooking Friday or Sat night. Maybe we could all come up with something to cook and all pitch in. Rice and gravy anyone? Has anyone been to this place before? Is ther a pavillion that we could do this at?kevin there's a bbq pit at each of the rooms and there is an area around the pool also with tables. we usually just hang out in front of the rooms,,dont worry its in the country and tim and barb are cool as long as we dont get too loud...

Devilman
07-30-2005, 09:07 PM
kevin there's a bbq pit at each of the rooms and there is an area around the pool also with tables. we usually just hang out in front of the rooms,,dont worry its in the country and tim and barb are cool as long as we dont get too loud...
Well, I've got crappy news! Took the boat out to Colet, hang out with some friends for a bit. After running for a while I notice the engine temp running warmer than usual... (usually about 160, now about 190) Let it cool off, start out again... Doesn't take too long at all, motor has lost power, running warm, & the freakin headers are glowing, right around the flanges. It had been fine earlier, now it's running like shit!! Does anyone have a clue!?! AFTER ALL THAT, i GOTTA PAY A "NO LIGHT" ticket... Gimme a break already

sdba069
07-30-2005, 10:01 PM
The headers glowing in low light between the flanges and the water injection ports is normal. The low light deal meaning you can see it because it is fairly dark. If you can see it in bright daylight, then there may be a problem. down on power and overheat.. #1.. Hopefully the distributor has slipped and retarded the timing which results in both of the symptoms mentioned........ #2... Blown head gasket???...... certainly other possibilities, but the first one I mentioned is where I would go first. Good luck.

Devilman
07-31-2005, 03:15 AM
My first thought was the distributor moving. I checked it & it didn't seem loose, but I just tried moving it by hand a little, nothing else. Yet. Also, not positive on this, but it didn't seem like much water exiting out the back while the engine was running. Not sure if that could be tied into this or not. I'll be checking it out after work today! Thanks for the info!! :cool:

Greaser
07-31-2005, 07:55 AM
My first thought was the distributor moving. I checked it & it didn't seem loose, but I just tried moving it by hand a little, nothing else. Yet. Also, not positive on this, but it didn't seem like much water exiting out the back while the engine was running. Not sure if that could be tied into this or not. I'll be checking it out after work today! Thanks for the info!! :cool:
Sorry to hear about your problems D-man. Hope you get it figured out before next weekend.

Devilman
07-31-2005, 08:20 AM
Thanks Greaser! I'm gonna mess with it after I get off work.... I don't think it's anything major.... Did you get yours sorted out??
I gotta get it figured out or Oldbuck will be laughing his ass off!!! :D

1slowboat
07-31-2005, 06:46 PM
you might also have sand in your water lines. This has happend to me before :cry: .Just a thought :D

Taylorman
07-31-2005, 06:52 PM
Did you connect the garden hose to see if you have some clogged up water lines. That doesn't explain it running bad thought?

Taylorman
08-01-2005, 06:46 PM
Im pumped now. Only 4 days and im on the road again. I plan on leaving at about 5am friday so i should be there by noon. What time is everyone rolling in?
Devilman, you fixed your problem?
I seem to have a new problem. Ive been chasing a fuel pressure problem. I bought a new fuel pump and seems like the problem is worse. I got it all installed today and only have 4 psi of fuel pressure. I need to do some troubleshooting tomorrow starting with a new gauge. It will not hamper this weekend, thats for sure.
Kevin

Devilman
08-02-2005, 03:33 AM
Im pumped now. Only 4 days and im on the road again. I plan on leaving at about 5am friday so i should be there by noon. What time is everyone rolling in?
Devilman, you fixed your problem?
I seem to have a new problem. Ive been chasing a fuel pressure problem. I bought a new fuel pump and seems like the problem is worse. I got it all installed today and only have 4 psi of fuel pressure. I need to do some troubleshooting tomorrow starting with a new gauge. It will not hamper this weekend, thats for sure.
Kevin
Haven't fixed it & it turns out to be more serious than I originally thought. It's got an ugly rattle & friggin blow by outta the breathers. I talked to the guy that built it yesterday, he gave me a couple things to check, but I think the damage was already done. I'm gonna call him today, see what I can do about letting him check it out. Bad thing about THAT is, I can't get it to him till tomorrow..... Guess we'll see...

Greaser
08-02-2005, 04:47 AM
Damn D-man that sux. Hope everything works out. I found out yesterday that my dist. is junk. I just ordered another on this morning. I decieded to switch to an HEI.

Devilman
08-02-2005, 04:57 AM
I think you'll be pretty satisfied with the HEI. What did you have before? I don't know what to do right now with mine....

Taylorman
08-02-2005, 09:46 AM
What time is everyone rolling in?

Greaser
08-02-2005, 10:20 AM
I reckon we will prolly roll in between 2 or 3, depending on what time D-man gets his but to Caldwell. :hammerhea
D-man, right now I am running a stock electronic ignition system.

oldbuck40
08-02-2005, 10:33 AM
are you guys getting ready???

Greaser
08-02-2005, 10:41 AM
yep, you know it. I ordered my new dist. and new plug wires this morning next day delivery, so hopefully we will get it put in and be on the water by wed. to test and tune. That way I will have Thursday to get ready.

sdba069
08-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Just so you guys know, if you get down here and have a problem, I'll do my best to help any way I can. Greaser, 85551 MSD distributor, 6AL box, 8.5 wires, and a MSD coil, will take care of any present and future ignition problems. I thought about trying to put on a fish fry for everyone coming down, but time won't allow it. Maybe next time.

Taylorman
08-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Just so you guys know, if you get down here and have a problem, I'll do my best to help any way I can. Greaser, 85551 MSD distributor, 6AL box, 8.5 wires, and a MSD coil, will take care of any present and future ignition problems. I thought about trying to put on a fish fry for everyone coming down, but time won't allow it. Maybe next time.
I was thinking about everyone getting together and cooking something Saturday night. Im all about a fish fry. I have a bunch of fish from last weekends offshore trip. Not sure how many people are gonna be there so i don't know if i'll have enough but everyone could contribute. Whats everyone think.. It would be fun to cook one night instead of everyone doing there own thing. I'll bring the burner, butane, oil and everything to fry.

TexasJet
08-02-2005, 01:39 PM
WAAAAAAAA----- I WANNA GO :cry: Hope you guys have a ball.

Taylorman
08-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Come on up Jeff. What could you possibly have planned more fun than this?

BigMo
08-02-2005, 01:47 PM
What this i see a brazos trip. Man i been gone for ever, between work and summer school i definatly need a break. Is everyone rolling in fri? Are there camp sites, showers? Let me know i wanna come!! :D
Mo

Greaser
08-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Damn Big Mo I was wondering if you fell off the face of the earth ot something. As far as the trip goes, we are all staying at Indian Lodge. They have some nice cabins that sleep 4 with a full kitchen in them, they also have motel rooms, and rv sites. I think thier web site is http://www.indianlodge.com
We are planning on getting thier sometime on Friday. I plan on heading out around noon, or when ever Devilman finnaly rolles into town. He plans on following me up. If you can make it, let me know, you will have to go tru Caldwell on the way. Maybe you can join in on the "Jet Boat Convoy" also. I will see if I can find thier # for ya. If you have any questions about the trip give me a call. You still have my cell # right?
Indian Lodge phone # is 254-889-3643. We plan on getting there friday, and staying till Sunday, hope you can make it.

Greaser
08-02-2005, 02:24 PM
It wont be the same with out ya :rollside:

BigMo
08-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey greaser thanks for all the info. Im going to give them a call tomorrow and make a reservation, hopefully there are some open. But im definately going as i need to get the boat back on the water. Let me talk to a few others and im sure we will prob just meet up with you guys in caldwell. Talk soon
Mo

Greaser
08-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Great. If all you can get is one of the Motel rooms, dont worry, If you need to use our Kitchen, Im sure we can work out a trade for maybe .............................a ride in that bad ass boat of yours or something :mix:

Greaser
08-02-2005, 03:08 PM
I was thinking about everyone getting together and cooking something Saturday night. Im all about a fish fry. I have a bunch of fish from last weekends offshore trip. Not sure how many people are gonna be there so i don't know if i'll have enough but everyone could contribute. Whats everyone think.. It would be fun to cook one night instead of everyone doing there own thing. I'll bring the burner, butane, oil and everything to fry.
Hey I'm down with that. I can get some fish from my girlfriend father. They own a great resturant in Snook Tx so he can get fish pretty cheap I would guess.

TexasJet
08-02-2005, 06:09 PM
Come on up Jeff. What could you possibly have planned more fun than this?
Not fun at all, work. heavy O.T. Deadline end of August. Sucks. :yuk: Take lots of pics.

cookieman
08-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Ok guys got the oil pan fixed and no more leaks. I will reset the valves one day this week. I plan on coming down around noon at the Kimball bridge. I will go up river until I see some jetboats. I will try to invite some of the locals if I can get them to come join us. See you guys Sat. afternoon. TTUL Bill"cookieman"

Shark In The Pond
08-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Ok guys got the oil pan fixed and no more leaks. I will reset the valves one day this week. I plan on coming down around noon at the Kimball bridge. I will go up river until I see some jetboats. I will try to invite some of the locals if I can get them to come join us. See you guys Sat. afternoon. TTUL Bill"cookieman"
I will be at Garrys Sat. you going give me a ride in that Cookie machine ?

Nitro Neil
08-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Cookieman I will call you this week. Computer is back back up again. nvwesterlund@sbcglobal.net. I am planning on going.How far up the river are we going? I thought I would meet up with you and the other guys from Granbury, launch and cruise up togethor. Talk to you later. :D

sdba069
08-02-2005, 08:40 PM
I would be open to maybe doing the fish fry at my house Saturday evening. If you guys are interested, I'll take care of the cookers and grease and such. I'm short of fish though, would need some help there. I'm looking down at Kimball Bend Bridge as I type this. I'm about 2 miles from Indian Lodge. Try to let me know ASAP so I can start making arrangements, if needed. Would need an estimate on number of people.

sdba069
08-02-2005, 08:41 PM
That would save you guys having to bring cookers and stuff with you. Let me know.

Taylorman
08-03-2005, 06:12 AM
I would be open to maybe doing the fish fry at my house Saturday evening. If you guys are interested, I'll take care of the cookers and grease and such. I'm short of fish though, would need some help there. I'm looking down at Kimball Bend Bridge as I type this. I'm about 2 miles from Indian Lodge. Try to let me know ASAP so I can start making arrangements, if needed. Would need an estimate on number of people.
That sounds like a great idea. Have fish, will travel. What do you guys think?

Taylorman
08-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Where in the world is Oldbuck? Haven't seen him around lately.

Greaser
08-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Fish sounds good to me. I will talk to girlfriend father about buying some fish from him. How much do you guys think I should bring up?
Old buck has been hanging out alot over at theinsideline. We have a bet to see if he is going to pass up my post count over there. Looks like he is going to win :mad:

Taylorman
08-03-2005, 04:39 PM
What is the insideline?

Greaser
08-03-2005, 04:58 PM
What is the insideline?
It is bre's site. Its pretty cool over there, you just have to watch what you look at while at work. :crossx:

Devilman
08-04-2005, 05:10 AM
Well, it's official. My motor is screwed for the time being & the Avenger won't be making the trip :frown: :frown: Me & Carole are still coming though, so I'll touch base as to what time we roll Friday morning. There was talk about a fish fry & stuff, so just lemme know what we need to bring. I'm gonna re-read the thread to make sure there's nothing I missed....

esabataj
08-04-2005, 05:30 AM
Well, it's official. My motor is screwed for the time being & the Avenger won't be making the trip :frown: :frown: Me & Carole are still coming though, so I'll touch base as to what time we roll Friday morning. There was talk about a fish fry & stuff, so just lemme know what we need to bring. I'm gonna re-read the thread to make sure there's nothing I missed....
Sorry to hear about the motor Devilman. What went wrong?
:frown:
Sorry I can't make it this weekend or I could have brought both boats. I hear that oldbuck has you covered. Hope you guys still have a great time. With the company you'll be keeping I know you will :D
Are you going to have it back together by Jetfest?
Hope so. I was looking forward to running with you there.

Devilman
08-04-2005, 05:48 AM
Sorry to hear about the motor Devilman. What went wrong?
:frown:
Sorry I can't make it this weekend or I could have brought both boats. I hear that oldbuck has you covered. Hope you guys still have a great time. With the company you'll be keeping I know you will :D
Are you going to have it back together by Jetfest?
Hope so. I was looking forward to running with you there.
Not sure exactly.... So far the opinion is trash in the carb or a carb problem in general led up to all of this. It's weird, because it'll fire right up & purr like a kitten, oil pressure is low, & under acceleration, that's where the blow-by makes its appearance. And the rattle, still don't know what thats gonna be. :frown: I disconnected the driveline last night so I could run it on the hose... I sure was pinning that rattle on the u-joints, but sadly, I was wrong. I plan on having it for Jetfest... I've got a 460 rotating assembly in the barn, but I'm gonna have to have it checked out to see if its viable or not. Not sure how that would run anyway, 429 heads on a 460. Either way, I'm planning on Jetfest if I have to throw a junkyard motor in there :D . Yessir, between Greaser, Oldbuck, Taylorman, plenty of good friends to loan out a ride.... :chi:

esabataj
08-04-2005, 05:55 AM
Not sure exactly.... So far the opinion is trash in the carb or a carb problem in general led up to all of this. It's weird, because it'll fire right up & purr like a kitten, oil pressure is low, & under acceleration, that's where the blow-by makes its appearance. And the rattle, still don't know what thats gonna be. :frown: I disconnected the driveline last night so I could run it on the hose... I sure was pinning that rattle on the u-joints, but sadly, I was wrong. I plan on having it for Jetfest... I've got a 460 rotating assembly in the barn, but I'm gonna have to have it checked out to see if its viable or not. Not sure how that would run anyway, 429 heads on a 460. Either way, I'm planning on Jetfest if I have to throw a junkyard motor in there :D . Yessir, between Greaser, Oldbuck, Taylorman, plenty of good friends to loan out a ride.... :chi:
Yes your 429 heads will work. What's the casting # on them?
Let me know if you need any 385 series pieces. I got lots of 460 stuff ratholed away. :D
Check your PM"S

Devilman
08-04-2005, 06:10 AM
Yes your 429 heads will work. What's the casting # on them?
Let me know if you need any 385 series pieces. I got lots of 460 stuff ratholed away. :D
Check your PM"S
Will do & just did!! :cool: Not sure about the casting #'s though. Pretty sure it starts with DVE then I don't recall the rest. I'll be sure & look this evening! Duane told me last night, the motor was vintage 1970 Mach 1 Mustang. Sounds pricey!! :rollside:

sdba069
08-04-2005, 06:52 AM
Need to find out if you guys want to do this fish fry up here at my place or not. I'll need a little time to set it up. Either way is okay, just need to know.

Taylorman
08-04-2005, 07:04 AM
Sounds good to me. Whats everyone else think. Lets get a head count if its a go. Thanks for the offer snowman.
Im by myself so im 1.

oldbuck40
08-04-2005, 07:41 AM
Need to find out if you guys want to do this fish fry up here at my place or not. I'll need a little time to set it up. Either way is okay, just need to know.heck yea Garry sounds good to me!
lets see: Taylorman
Oldbuck40
and the wifey!! thats 3 come on guys post up!!! i dont have any fish but will be glad to contribute to the cause$$$$$$

Infomaniac
08-04-2005, 07:51 AM
I havent been paying attention to this. Someone fill me in on whats happening. When Where etc. Finally got my Cougar going again. Minus blower and injection.

Taylorman
08-04-2005, 07:51 AM
Greg, what time will you be there. I plan on gedting there by noon.

Devilman
08-04-2005, 07:55 AM
Just 2,me & Mrs. Devilman here... lemme know what we need to bring. Mrs. is going shopping soon! If not we'll kick in some $$$.

Taylorman
08-04-2005, 07:55 AM
I havent been paying attention to this. Someone fill me in on whats happening. When Where etc. Finally got my Cougar going again. Minus blower and injection.
Info
We are getting together this weekend on the Brazos river just south of dallas. Come meet us.
Fish fry head count.
Taylorman
Mr & Mrs Oldbuck
Mr $ Mrs Devilman

oldbuck40
08-04-2005, 08:37 AM
Greg, what time will you be there. I plan on gedting there by noon.not real sure yet! and check in is at 3 i think,but they will let you use the pool and boat ramp. Kevin your gonna love this place it has some of the prettiest views of some of the finest hill country texas has to offer. im thinking noonish it just depends on when we get out of here. its only an hour and 15 min drive for us but i will try for noon...

Devilman
08-04-2005, 12:43 PM
Oldbuck, I just got off the phone with Greaser. He been out running around all day, but I told about the fish deal. He says he's gonna call Garry himself about it. So now he knows about it.... When I mentioned a head count, he didn't drop any names, so I guess he'll get that squared away on his end...
Also, I talked to Barb at the lodge earlier too, to make sure she still had our room. Check-in is 4:00. But if the room was empty from the previous night, she'd let you check-in a couple hours early... and we can!! :crossx:

oldbuck40
08-04-2005, 12:45 PM
Oldbuck, I just got off the phone with Greaser. He been out running around all day, but I told about the fish deal. He says he's gonna call Garry himself about it. So now he knows about it.... When I mentioned a head count, he didn't drop any names, so I guess he'll get that squared away on his end...cool i posted a wake up thread on the fish fry.

Devilman
08-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Did you see what I added to the post about check-in time?? 4:00?

oldbuck40
08-04-2005, 12:49 PM
Did you see what I added to the post about check-in time?? 4:00?yep. did you see my pm

Devilman
08-04-2005, 01:07 PM
yep. did you see my pm
Yessir sure did. Did I ever tell you how much that ticket is for no lights on the boat?

oldbuck40
08-04-2005, 01:18 PM
Yessir sure did. Did I ever tell you how much that ticket is for no lights on the boat?140 or 150 i think still suck however you look at it

Devilman
08-04-2005, 01:31 PM
140 or 150 i think still suck however you look at it
Guess I mentioned it then. Yeah, $154. Friend of mine here that lives in Goliad, knows the judge. He calls, thinking he may grease the rails for me, get the fine knocked down. Judge ain't got nothing to do with it. 54 dollars is court cost. Out of the 100, P&W gets 85%. The rest goes to county I guess. The dollar amount was never a negotiable deal, like how you can do some tickets... Oh well. Got a line on some removable lights so I ain't gotta drill holes in the boat!

cookieman
08-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Ok guys here is what I have from this end of the lake. I will launch somewhere around 11 to noon on Sat.at the Kimball bridge. I think Nitro Neil and one other boat from Granbury will be there. I had a call today from one guy that is from north Dallas area that is going to make a few calls and get a few boats from up his way. he was at Plowman's the last 9 years and he now has a 2005 Liberator with 300 max. I know that a few guys will hav eclamps -on but I told them to bring it on , we just want to have a get togther on the river. I am not sure but I think a few guys from the NTJBC might be there. It sounds like we may have about 15 or more boats show up. I will post the same message on my site so maybe we can get a few more boats to show up. Now as far as the fish fry I am not sure at this time. I am not sure how long we will stay but who knows the bigger the crowd the harder it is to leave good company. So for now see ya guys on the river Sat. Bill"cookieman"

Shark In The Pond
08-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Finally got my Cougar going again. Minus blower and injection.
Get out of town !!!!!!!!!! What was it 2 yr's . :eek:

Shark In The Pond
08-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Ok guys here is what I have from this end of the lake. I will launch somewhere around 11 to noon on Sat.at the Kimball bridge. I think Nitro Neil and one other boat from Granbury will be there. I had a call today from one guy that is from north Dallas area that is going to make a few calls and get a few boats from up his way. he was at Plowman's the last 9 years and he now has a 2005 Liberator with 300 max. I know that a few guys will hav eclamps -on but I told them to bring it on , we just want to have a get togther on the river. I am not sure but I think a few guys from the NTJBC might be there. It sounds like we may have about 15 or more boats show up. I will post the same message on my site so maybe we can get a few more boats to show up. Now as far as the fish fry I am not sure at this time. I am not sure how long we will stay but who knows the bigger the crowd the harder it is to leave good company. So for now see ya guys on the river Sat. Bill"cookieman"
I would like to think you did not read all the post in this thread Mr Cookieman :argue: :220v:

cookieman
08-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Shark I read all the post and yes if you need a ride I have a big Bertha tube and will give you a ride of your life up the river. No really if you need to catch a ride up I will be and the Kimball bridge launch around 11 to noon. I will give you a ride up the river besides I might need someone to hold on the extra gas can. Let me know you in, besides you will love the music that blower puts out. Where will your boat be at? Boat? what boat ? you don't need a stinkin' boat. Just hitch a ride. you got it. TTUL Bill"cookieman"

Shark In The Pond
08-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Shark I read all the post and yes if you need a ride I have a big Bertha tube and will give you a ride of your life up the river. No really if you need to catch a ride up I will be and the Kimball bridge launch around 11 to noon. I will give you a ride up the river besides I might need someone to hold on the extra gas can. Let me know you in, besides you will love the music that blower puts out. Where will your boat be at? Boat? what boat ? you don't need a stinkin' boat. Just hitch a ride. you got it. TTUL Bill"cookieman"
Just taking a couple of jabs at ya from here :rollside: Big Bertha huh ... I will ride if you ride ? I will only be down for a short time and I was going to stop over and see if I could find anyone while I'm there ? Ahhhh... the sound of a blower is a good one my freind and I have heard your singing before ! Thanks bud :cool:

sdba069
08-04-2005, 07:32 PM
If you guys are a little worried about the water level being down a little, you might consider making the Kimball Park center of operations. Pretty good place to pull the boats up and there's a good ramp right there.

Greaser
08-05-2005, 04:56 AM
Alright guys I'm getting excited now. Just one more day of work :hammerhea

Greaser
08-05-2005, 11:08 AM
Well, I took off early today to try to go to the lake for some test and tuning, and its raining now :mad:

Devilman
08-05-2005, 11:16 AM
ah hell!! Old buck just said something about it getting dark around his place... Did you get to unload & run any? or did the rain you get you first?

Greaser
08-05-2005, 11:18 AM
rain got me first, didnt even get home from work, and it started raining. Mybe it will clear up soom, and I can still make it out.

Devilman
08-05-2005, 11:20 AM
Did you swap dist. yet? Is that what you were gonna do?

Greaser
08-05-2005, 11:22 AM
Yea, we swapped it yesterday, I just want to see if it runs a lil better now.

Devilman
08-05-2005, 11:24 AM
I know the feeling!! :D :D :D :D

Greaser
08-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Alright, fellas I'm out. See ya'll tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devilman
08-05-2005, 11:29 AM
Got that right!! Good luck at the lake, if ya get a chance!!