PDA

View Full Version : proud of my cousin dave!!!

rivergoer
07-28-2005, 04:43 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey everyone my cousin dave told me that he is going to boot camp for the marines in october..said he wanted to follow my example and become a marine an make something of himself...i think that that is preety fu(king cool.
im so proud of that little shiat :rollside: !! he did not even need somebody to tell him to do just did it on his own..i dont even think the family knows yet.. so proud of him...pulled his head out and decided its time to become someone... good shiat huh!!!

spectratoad
07-28-2005, 04:47 AM
Tell him congrats and thank you from me. Just retired from the military in November, Loved serving.
Who says kids nowdays don't do the right thing. He made a good choice by joining, not sure about the Marine part though. J/K :rollside:
Take a good look at the "kid" now because you will never see that again. He will turn into a motivated, thinking, man.

rivergoer
07-28-2005, 04:54 AM
yeah i know about the change...but unfortunately i wont see him until his graduation from b.c......im in japan right now for the marnes wont be back till dec 11. :yuk:

Nate56
07-28-2005, 04:56 AM
Thats cool, atleast he realized that was the thing he wanted to do.. I applaud him for that.. Hope he has fun...

76BARRON
07-28-2005, 07:40 AM
YES ! That is very good shiat :D
Good for him and good for all of us!