PDA

View Full Version : Taylor boat fans

Cas
05-04-2006, 07:39 AM
just thought one of you might be interested in this -
Taylor Boat (http://www.craigslist.org/eby/boa/157219642.html)
looks to be in pretty good shape!
http://a.im.craigslist.org/pI/U4/brJzCsU3JVSRcq2yOCf9HYMtcpRu.jpg
http://a.im.craigslist.org/gG/xp/usKiMvfOLVmywCbi8suHn3w5iada.jpg

maxwedge
05-04-2006, 08:00 AM
Yep I want it, and I want the trailer too, but of course it's in CA with everything else. You fokkers need to quit hoarding all this stuff out there, LOL.

IMPATIENT 1
05-04-2006, 08:09 AM
Yep I want it, and I want the trailer too, but of course it's in CA with everything else. You fokkers need to quit hoarding all this stuff out there, LOL.
DAMN STRAIGHT! I'VE BEEN LOOKIN FOR A SWTD AND ALL THE ONES I CAN AFFORD ARE IN AZ. OR CALI..BY THE TIME I DRIVE OUT THERE, IT'LL ADD 1K IN GAS TO THE PRICE.

Cas
05-04-2006, 08:56 AM
just buy it and we can try to set up a relay. I can take it to Sacramento, someone can take it to Reno, someone else can take it to ? You get the idea.
looking at the ad - free
gas to get the boat - $1000
purchase boat/trailer - $2000
years of fun - Priceless :D

IMPATIENT 1
05-04-2006, 09:04 AM
just buy it and we can try to set up a relay. I can take it to Sacramento, someone can take it to Reno, someone else can take it to ? You get the idea.
looking at the ad - free
gas to get the boat - $1000
purchase boat/trailer - $2000
years of fun - Priceless :D
CAS HAS A GOOD POINT. IF I CAN SELL MY TAYLOR THIS SEASON, I WILL DRIVE TO CALI. TO BUY THE NEXT ONE. CALI. BOATS ARE CLEANER AND BETTER SHAPE THAN ONES IN MY AREA,MORE BOAT FOR THE PRICE TOO.

maxwedge
05-04-2006, 09:22 AM
CAS HAS A GOOD POINT. IF I CAN SELL MY TAYLOR THIS SEASON, I WILL DRIVE TO CALI. TO BUY THE NEXT ONE. CALI. BOATS ARE CLEANER AND BETTER SHAPE THAN ONES IN MY AREA,MORE BOAT FOR THE PRICE TOO.
I think Cas should go get it then part it out to the rest of us. You could prolly sell that windshield to The Boston Sidewinder or myself, and of course I will take the trailer too. You keep the rest. There's a fortune to be made here, now go get it. :D

Cas
05-04-2006, 09:26 AM
I think Cas should go get it then part it out to the rest of us. You could prolly sell that windshield to The Boston Sidewinder or myself, and of course I will take the trailer too. You keep the rest. There's a fortune to be made here, now go get it. :D
just paypal me the cash and I'll be more than happy to go get it. Thinking about it, if you're going to come all the way out here for a trailer, you might as well have a boat on it :D

maxwedge
05-04-2006, 09:38 AM
just paypal me the cash and I'll be more than happy to go get it. Thinking about it, if you're going to come all the way out here for a trailer, you might as well have a boat on it :D
Uhhmm...Hellooo...just UPS it to me ya dumbass, won't hardly cost anything. I'll pay you back when it gets here, I swear. :D
Send it to:
R.U. Fawkinztoopid
123 Yougotskerewedbythe way
Blowmeington IL 61701 :p

Squirtcha?
05-04-2006, 09:41 AM
just buy it and we can try to set up a relay. I can take it to Sacramento, someone can take it to Reno, someone else can take it to Phoenix.....................Whoopsie.
Thanks for the boat pal! :boxed: