cyclone
07-28-2005, 10:05 PM
whatch out.

78Southwind
07-28-2005, 10:08 PM
I heard a couple boats are going to get Kung Fooled at the CBBB :crossx:

cyclone
07-28-2005, 10:09 PM
that's crazy. i dont know if i could even watch that go down.

Nucking futs
07-28-2005, 10:12 PM
I thought you were the one layin down the kung fooled mike?

probablecause
07-28-2005, 10:13 PM
Hey Nucking Futs, do you live in the are of Beach Blvd and Imperial or drive through there in O.C.

Brooski
07-28-2005, 10:13 PM
Hi Ya!! Kung Fooled Hercules!!! chop chop :crossx:

cyclone
07-28-2005, 10:14 PM
nah i heard bobby got an 8.40 in his back pocket and is going to tear cs19 a new arse at 7am friday morning in front of the avi.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 10:14 PM
there goes cyclone with his crazy ass threads :D :D You must be drinking the goose and using the computer :D

78Southwind
07-28-2005, 10:15 PM
I heard it wouldn't be the first time Hercules was Kung Fooled. :crossx:

Cs19
07-28-2005, 10:18 PM
bring it..7am @ the Avi, but the daytona doesnt get wet unless theres a hat.
Im ready to put my frickin hat on.

Nucking futs
07-28-2005, 10:39 PM
Hey Nucking Futs, do you live in the are of Beach Blvd and Imperial or drive through there in O.C.
No I live in Orange. I worked off of Imperial and Prospect in Yorba Linda....
Why you ask ???

probablecause
07-28-2005, 10:45 PM
There was a guy with a Toyota 4 door truck with Nucking Futs sticker on the back window, driver's side.

NELSON#109
07-28-2005, 11:20 PM
bring it..7am @ the Avi, but the daytona doesnt get wet unless theres a hat.
Im ready to put my frickin hat on.
Dont get to attached to that hat. ill let you trailer that boat for two reasons.... #1 i dont get up that early #2 i dont wanna have to wast my drinking time trailering him and you. dont worry chris, ill let you wear it for a while, just because were friends..... and apearently " CS19 LOVES NELSON"....
Whom ever has that hat right now, make sure it will fit me before ya bring it to me.... my head size is 6 & 7/8"... but remember, my head may be a bit swoolen after i beat cs19... oh wait, never mind... im used to beating him.... 6 & 7/8" it is.
And to all you other foo's, you all better praise whoever it is you praise and thank your lucky stars that im not bringing the might Tri-Hull to this gathering of classic boats. i did'nt want to take home all of the awards, just would'nt be fare...
See you all there... you are all invited to help me drink my cooler dry. but remember, if you drink all of my beer, you have to be a peach and buy me one.... i want to escape reality too. "Beat It"

MikeF
07-29-2005, 04:39 AM
#1 i dont get up that early
#2 i dont wanna have to wast my drinking time trailering him and you.
"Beat It"
Shouldn't those be in the "sawed off" thread! :crossx:

Danhercules
07-29-2005, 05:49 AM
I think you should watch out Brooski,
Danielson has been waxin the boat, Wax on righta circle, wax off lefta circle. Breathin very important, in through nose, out through mouth.
Danielson also has been sanding floor, painting fence, and paint the house.
Todays training for Danielson is the Crane.
Danielson also learned, ALWAYS LOOK EYE!
:D :D :D :D

Cs19
07-29-2005, 07:45 AM
nelson, youll be getting kung fooed all weekend by the 418 machine, dont worry ill buy ya a beer to drown your sorrows, its gonna be okay.
I wanna see battle of the center steering boats drag boats.. PLJ's 16 texas tunnel VS. Nelson's 109 cp tunnell. The two slowest center steering boats around.LMAO. :p
CS

roostwear
07-29-2005, 08:26 AM
And to all you other foo's, you all better praise whoever it is you praise and thank your lucky stars that im not bringing the might Tri-Hull to this gathering of classic boats. i did'nt want to take home all of the awards, just would'nt be fare...
Trihull.... pleeeaaassseee. Any circus boat can saw off a trihull!
Don't worry about not being up and launching at 7am. Chances are even after 8 you can got to the ramp and it'll still be too low to launch. I too will be lounging during the a.m., so we might make it down there by noon or so. Save me a spot... bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hack job
07-29-2005, 09:19 AM
Trihull.... pleeeaaassseee. Any circus boat can saw off a trihull!
Don't worry about not being up and launching at 7am. Chances are even after 8 you can got to the ramp and it'll still be too low to launch. I too will be lounging during the a.m., so we might make it down there by noon or so. Save me a spot... bahahahahahahahahahahahaha
in past years mike we have launched at like 7-8 and drove very carefully in to the cove and waited to run the boats till around 11-12 but i would get my butt up and put the boat in the water if you are going to want a beach spot. just my .02

roostwear
07-29-2005, 09:29 AM
I can't launch that early from Harry's, so I'll be there later, and just have to anchor. 2 years ago, I tried launching at 7am and barely got off the trailer and had to skid across the sandbar into the lagoon. I must be getting old... I enjoy sleeping in out there. :D

NELSON#109
07-29-2005, 11:13 AM
Shouldn't those be in the "sawed off" thread! :crossx:
Mike, ill have some good ones for the "sawed off" thread".... like, Cs19 new i was gonna smoke him, so he didnt finish my new shoes.

NELSON#109
07-29-2005, 11:19 AM
nelson, youll be getting kung fooed all weekend by the 418 machine, dont worry ill buy ya a beer to drown your sorrows, its gonna be okay.
I wanna see battle of the center steering boats drag boats.. PLJ's 16 texas tunnel VS. Nelson's 109 cp tunnell. The two slowest center steering boats around.LMAO. :p
CS
ouch, i thought you loved me.... just because you dont have an excuse to not carry passengers, doesnt mean you have to get nasty.... and just because i cant think of a slower center steer boat right now, doesnt mean there isnt one out there; BITCH.... i guess ill just have to keep my spirits up by knowing that my boat is faster than yours :yuk: BEAT IT.

FuelInMyVeins82
07-29-2005, 03:41 PM
there goes cyclone with his crazy ass threads :D :D You must be drinking the goose and using the computer :D
In stead of dd for drunk dialing its gona be dt for drunk typing for mike here

Cs19
07-29-2005, 06:39 PM
ouch, i thought you loved me.... just because you dont have an excuse to not carry passengers, doesnt mean you have to get nasty.... and just because i cant think of a slower center steer boat right now, doesnt mean there isnt one out there; BITCH.... i guess ill just have to keep my spirits up by knowing that my boat is faster than yours :yuk: BEAT IT.
I knew that one would sting a little. :D
Youll have your chit by CBBB, dont sweat it.
Its thirsty thursday, im outta here.