PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Chevy LBZ Speedometer Calibration

River918
05-04-2006, 08:04 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows if any companies are making a programmer for a 2006 LBZ Duramax yet. I don't want to change anything but the speedometer calibration for my 35" tires. Jay, maybe you have an answer?

soupersonic
05-04-2006, 08:11 AM
The dealership should be able to do that for you.

ultra27jay
05-04-2006, 08:33 AM
try superlift they make a tru-speed calbrator it does nothing but the speedo. i have and 06 duramax but without the lbz motor and im still waiting for banks or edge to release the programmers. i have a wholesale account with all the major companys i will call and check avail and price for u if u want..

River918
05-04-2006, 08:39 AM
try superlift they make a tru-speed calbrator it does nothing but the speedo. i have and 06 duramax but without the lbz motor and im still waiting for banks or edge to release the programmers. i have a wholesale account with all the major companys i will call and check avail and price for u if u want..
Sounds good, Thanks

shippingguy
05-04-2006, 10:46 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows if any companies are making a programmer for a 2006 LBZ Duramax yet. I don't want to change anything but the speedometer calibration for my 35" tires. Jay, maybe you have an answer?
Bully Dog has a programmer out for it, but it does not recalibrate, but Pacific Performance Engineering does. www.pacificp.com. I have the 06 LBZ with 37's. I have not put it on yet, but my buddy has and he said it is awesome. 3 different setting recalibrate and everything and he increased his mileage by 4 mpg. They are located in Placentia (Pacific Audio and Alarm). The programmer is called the Duramaximizer. I think there are two different styles.

dieseldog
05-07-2006, 07:52 AM
Bully Dog has a programmer out for it, but it does not recalibrate, but Pacific Performance Engineering does. www.pacificp.com. I have the 06 LBZ with 37's. I have not put it on yet, but my buddy has and he said it is awesome. 3 different setting recalibrate and everything and he increased his mileage by 4 mpg. They are located in Placentia (Pacific Audio and Alarm). The programmer is called the Duramaximizer. I think there are two different styles.
Superchips has one too.
Make sure when you look at mileage you hand-calculate it because the programmers sometimes make the DIC read incorrectly. 4MPG is awesome but I think its a stretch.

ultra27jay
05-07-2006, 06:18 PM
just for FYI i called superlift on friday and they said the true speed calbrator does work on the 06 chevy. the part should cost around 199.99 plus tax and shipping...

cc322
05-15-2006, 05:13 PM
Dealer did mine for 80.00 and its dead nuts on.

1RVRRNR
05-25-2006, 12:51 PM
Superchips has a calibration available for the speedo and also hypertech is also developing a programmer like the 6 gun tuner that banks has.

Kilrtoy
05-26-2006, 01:18 AM
DUDE,
YOU HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES
you buy more new shit than me :boxed: