PDA

View Full Version : Spam: SoCal SS Side Tanks Cheap.

dmontzsta
07-29-2005, 01:22 PM
$150 takes them.
I just bought them from Jim Brock last month for $250. Just a few minor dings but on the backsides, so when they are mounted you cannot see them. I was going to put them in my Lavey, but I am selling it and my new boat already has a set. They are two different generation tanks, I noticed this after I bought them, but the only difference is the very ends, one is more roundish and the other is round with a flat spot (not noticeable once mounted and not comparing side by side. They are in good shape and will polish right up.
They are 10 gallons each and come with all 4 brackets.

Rooster
07-29-2005, 01:46 PM
What are the Dimmensions?

dmontzsta
07-29-2005, 02:53 PM
What are the Dimmensions?
I will have to get those for you when I get home. I remember them being the same as the Imco tanks, these are made by Russell.

FOURQ
07-29-2005, 04:54 PM
$150 takes them.
I just bought them from Jim Brock last month for $250. Just a few minor dings but on the backsides, so when they are mounted you cannot see them. I was going to put them in my Lavey, but I am selling it and my new boat already has a set. They are two different generation tanks, I noticed this after I bought them, but the only difference is the very ends, one is more roundish and the other is round with a flat spot (not noticeable once mounted and not comparing side by side. They are in good shape and will polish right up.
They are 10 gallons each and come with all 4 brackets.
hey idiot :rollside: ...... keep them for now sell em later they are well worth what you paid and not a penny less.. sit on them for a bit and get what you deserve out of them.
Q

dmontzsta
07-29-2005, 05:02 PM
hey idiot :rollside: ...... keep them for now sell em later they are well worth what you paid and not a penny less.. sit on them for a bit and get what you deserve out of them.
Q
Yes GOD! :)

FOURQ
07-29-2005, 07:31 PM
Yes GOD! :)
thats better!

screamdreambrad
07-30-2005, 08:52 PM
d i have an interested party in your tanks. hobie @ 951 833-3431