PDA

View Full Version : Video Of Flyte Risk Taking The Win!!!

Jetboatguru
07-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Oh, there is none!!! :D

FLYTE RISK
07-29-2005, 07:43 PM
Oh, there is none!!! :D As there is none for you in the SS boat!! One for the yard sale!! :D

FlatStupid
07-29-2005, 07:46 PM
As there is none for you in the SS boat!! One for the yard sale!! :D
Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jetboatguru
07-29-2005, 07:47 PM
Hello, McFly!!!!!!
I won the first heat I ever ran!!
Get your facts straight Jr...
It was the 2nd one I crashed :messedup: :D
Hee haw fer da yard sale.

FLYTE RISK
07-29-2005, 07:59 PM
Hello, McFly!!!!!!
I won the first heat I ever ran!!
Get your facts straight Jr...
It was the 2nd one I crashed :messedup: :D
Hee haw fer da yard sale.
Anthony, your facts are skewed I won sangster,-- lost to sangster,-- won sangster, and this year Sangster's sled never found a way to remove herself from the tandem trailer!! And the first heat I was unaware trophy's were given fur da heeet races!~ LMFAO P.S will ya take fitty fo da A.C unit ion the window?? :smile: :cool:

Jetboatguru
07-29-2005, 08:02 PM
I am undefeated in Mains Flyte. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
The A/c unit stays!! It does wonders for the look. Hee Haw fer da A/C

FLYTE RISK
07-29-2005, 08:12 PM
I am undefeated in Main Flyte. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
The A/c unit stays!! It does wonders for the look. Hee Haw fer da A/C Really, I truly was unaware there were races held in MAIN?? And I am in check just happy to be home!! Been gone for a while workin!! And how muche's fo da coberato on da mustang neyahh da side of da howse??? :D

Jetboatguru
07-29-2005, 08:16 PM
Its all about the delta this weekend

FLYTE RISK
07-29-2005, 08:26 PM
Its all about the delta this weekend
10-4 I am sure we have crossed wake's out there!!! Good night!! :D :D

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
07-30-2005, 05:19 AM
i personally like the those ac window units. :D ...im glad i can sit back and watch all these racers in the videos in my front room with the ac unit blowing on me....if i got my house appraised would the ac unit bump the value of it up?

single barrel
07-30-2005, 09:38 AM
i personally like the those ac window units. :D ...im glad i can sit back and watch all these racers in the videos in my front room with the ac unit blowing on me....if i got my house appraised would the ac unit bump the value of it up?
Anyone know who the hell this Dimarco clown is that post in EVERY thread on ***boat???????????????????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-30-2005, 10:18 AM
For the record...I have video of Tony in the ss winning his 1st heat and Flyte taking care of Sangster at cfw. I don't have the a vid of sangster beating flyte, at least not yet. :mix:

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
07-30-2005, 11:00 AM
Anyone know who the hell this Dimarco clown is that post in EVERY thread on ***boat???????????????????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused:
you know who i am...and i know who you are....okay!

FLYTE RISK
07-31-2005, 08:57 AM
i personally like the those ac window units. :D ...im glad i can sit back and watch all these racers in the videos in my front room with the ac unit blowing on me....if i got my house appraised would the ac unit bump the value of it up? HMMM I seem to recall you have several A.C window unit's?? And based on the fact you took a second mortgage to build your 11 sec. boat motor, Do ya think it was the A.C units or the pl(@#od counter top's that brought the value up or down?????? LOL :eat: :shift:

Sangster
07-31-2005, 12:00 PM
:cool: :cool: :cool: ....There's gonna' be a New sheriff soon.... Flyte won't have to brag about "Whoopin' Up" on our family ski boat any more...... :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Bt273
07-31-2005, 01:19 PM
:cool: :cool: :cool: ....There's gonna' be a New sheriff soon.... Flyte won't have to brag about "Whoopin' Up" on our family ski boat any more...... :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
Family ski boat, is that what it turned into, it used to be THE dragboat, when you gonna break it out,I here flyte has got the 468 almost done!!!!! :rollside:

Sangster
07-31-2005, 03:44 PM
We're thinking around Two or Three weeks on the "Mach 5" and the "Sanger Climax" will be ready shortly after that if all goes as planned.........