07-29-2005, 08:55 PM
http://www.santoalt.com/videos/227_Cool_Zippo_Trick.html
funny. dont view at work with volume high! pg13

spectratoad
07-29-2005, 08:59 PM
And as we jump into the next gene pool................... :D :D

hoolign
07-29-2005, 09:04 PM
Actaully ..I can do a trick with a bic ..that no one I have met in over ten years can do.. Between your thumb and pointer finger ..balance the bic lighter and get it to twirl using othing else but those two fingers!!.....I did it once for 4 hours to show some one i could..what a freakin waste of four hours..but I won 500 bucks :D :D

Wonderboy
07-30-2005, 12:50 AM
Actaully ..I can do a trick with a bic ..that no one I have met in over ten years can do.. Between your thumb and pointer finger ..balance the bic lighter and get it to twirl using othing else but those two fingers!!.....I did it once for 4 hours to show some one i could..what a freakin waste of four hours..but I won 500 bucks :D :D
Wow!!!! That's badass! :D

Rexone
07-30-2005, 01:19 AM
I'm almost afraid to ask how you became so talented at this particular event. :squiggle:

Wonderboy
07-30-2005, 01:25 AM
I'm almost afraid to ask how you became so talented at this particular event. :squiggle:
He practiced using his testicles. :D

JetBoatRich
07-30-2005, 03:27 AM
4 hours :rolleyes: was it 4 minutes that seemed like 4 hours :rolleyes:

fat rat
07-30-2005, 04:48 AM
I can't get a visual on that. :confused: