PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks And Props To Shadow!!!!!!!!!!!!

what at pair
07-29-2005, 09:48 PM
Big thanks to shadow for taking care of my ride .............Ford ..f-250 great mech.thanks brother,see you this weekend on the havi ,I owe you a cappy :cool: :cool:

shadow
07-29-2005, 09:57 PM
Big thanks to shadow for taking care of my ride .............Ford ..f-250 great mech.thanks brother,see you this weekend on the havi ,I owe you a cappy :cool: :cool:
No problem Randy,wish i wasn't so slammed at work and had more time to spend on your truck.See you in the water this weekend.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-29-2005, 09:58 PM
Yea......That Daryl guy is OK.......CJG ;)

shadow
07-29-2005, 10:00 PM
Yea......That Daryl guy is OK.......CJG ;)
You gonna be out this weekend Chris? Sounds like it's gonna be a busy one.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-29-2005, 10:17 PM
You gonna be out this weekend Chris? Sounds like it's gonna be a busy one.
Yep....
Heading out tomorrow late afternoon......
I'll be looking for ya'
CJG

WYRD
07-30-2005, 05:44 AM
No problem Randy,wish i wasn't so slammed at work and had more time to spend on your truck.See you in the water this weekend.
A Ford Mechanic Slammed at Work.....................say it aint so :D :D :D

JB in so cal
07-30-2005, 06:17 AM
I would have to say he's not too bad, as well. Daryl took great care with my ride last month. Went above and beyond. :cool:

Brooski
07-30-2005, 06:44 AM
A Ford Mechanic Slammed at Work.....................say it aint so :D :D :D
It's called job security. lol :yuk: