PDA

View Full Version : My Neighbor Is A Child Molester!!!

Essex29
07-30-2005, 04:50 PM
I check the Megans law site every couple of weeks and BAM!
MY NEIGHBOR THAT BOUGHT THE HOME NEXT TO US A FEW WEEKS AGO IS ON THERE!!
The violations are for lewd acts with a minor, oral compulation and finally crimes against children!!!
I just told my wife we HAVE to move, now!
I suggest that everyone that has kids visit the site and check and do it periodically!
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/search_...searchtype=city

hoolign
07-30-2005, 04:55 PM
Why would you move?? make damn sure that you have your facts right..then plaster the neighborhood with signs!..make that piece of shit move!...I'm sure your neighbors wil concur! those fukks should just be shot!!

ratso
07-30-2005, 04:57 PM
Why would you move?? make damn sure that you have your facts right..then plaster the neighborhood with signs!..make that piece of shit move!...I'm sure your neighbors wil concur! those fukks should just be shot!!
They need to all be banished to an island and anyone trying to escape gets shot.

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-30-2005, 04:57 PM
does your or anybodies link work...?????

hoolign
07-30-2005, 04:59 PM
They need to all be banished to an island and anyone trying to escape gets shot.
fukk banishing....BAM..problem solved..my sis got molested when she was 5. They need to die immediatley..no jail, no fukk all..dead on spot!!!

ratso
07-30-2005, 05:00 PM
fukk banishing....BAM..problem solved..my sis got molested when she was 5. They need to die immediatley..no jail, no fukk all..dead on spot!!!
...in a perfect world. :mad:

beer hunter
07-30-2005, 05:01 PM
does your or anybodies link work...?????
Nope :hammer2:

Phat Matt
07-30-2005, 05:03 PM
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/search.asp
Try that.

hoolign
07-30-2005, 05:04 PM
...in a perfect world. :mad:
beat em to death, stone em, hack em up ...it wouldnt matter to me ....It makes me freakin sick!!

wsuwrhr
07-30-2005, 05:05 PM
I just checked my address and I have 3 in close proximity
Brian

ECeptor
07-30-2005, 05:06 PM
Take print outs of the information and go door to door. Then get all the men from your 'hood and go confront him and tell him he can leave quitely or it will get ugly. If he calls the cops, show them the documentation and instantly they will be on your side.
Until he is gone, DO NOT let your kid out of your sight!!!
They are the sickest of the sick. I grew up 5 miles from the Leavenworth Federal Penn and even it there, a place with some of the worst criminals in the US, it is understood how sick "chesters" are. They are revolting to the most revolting humans we have.
Time to fight, buddy...

HOOTER SLED-
07-30-2005, 05:08 PM
Just backed out of a house 4 days from escrow closing. Chester was 3 doors away. Sucks on your part cuz HE moved in next door. I'd confront his ass and let him know you know his deal.

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-30-2005, 05:17 PM
holy sh-- i bought a motorhome from this guy a two months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........look up zip code 94514 and look at arthur decoite!!!!!!...ny little girl went with me to p/u up motorhome and now looking back he was real nice to her...wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....this site should be mandatory for anything..damm i am just freaked out!!!.....he didnt even seem weird he seemed like a nice guy and he was married to a nice lady...sh-- i guess you never know....

fat rat
07-30-2005, 05:17 PM
This is a Ca. only site.................oftened wonder'ed what"s lurking in my neighborhoood.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
07-30-2005, 05:19 PM
check your pm's............

ROZ
07-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Not that there's a good side to this, but atleast it followed it's policy by registering it's new address right away... I'd try to drive it out as being next door may make it difficult for you to move if you have aware homebuyers like the Hootersleds...

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-30-2005, 05:21 PM
holy shi-..i just looked up my mothers zip where i grew up!!!! 94580.saw toby martinez i used to work with that fag munch bitch!!!!!i also grew up with a guys name john kirk son also on there and there was a report of incest this is just friggin sick......im taking my lady and our daughter and going boating tomorrow for family time......this is just friggin sick!!!!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
07-30-2005, 05:22 PM
Not that there's a good side to this, but atleast it followed it's policy by registering it's new address right away... I'd try to drive it out as being next door may make it difficult for you to move if you have aware homebuyers like the Hootersleds...
Just because he reg'ed does'nt mean he's a good guy now!!! Our guy reg'ed and the first thing he asked befor we were getting the house was do we have girls?????????????????
WTF?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROZ
07-30-2005, 05:24 PM
holy shi-..i just looked up my mothers zip where i grew up!!!! 94580.saw toby martinez i used to work with that fag munch bitch!!!!!i also grew up with a guys name john kirk son also on there and there was a report of incest this is just friggin sick......im taking my lady and our daughter and going boating tomorrow for family time......this is just friggin sick!!!!!!!!
<--- taking note of SYI-CY-COLE DIMARCO 's zips to never move there :jawdrop:
That's freakin freaky :jawdrop:

RP1
07-30-2005, 05:26 PM
The scary part to this that you might not be aware of is... If these "290 registrants" do not register when they move to a new city, there is no way to know where they are.
They are all required to re-register once a year with the local Police Department in the city they reside, many don't. If they don't register and are caught, they will be sent back to prison, but as I said "if" they're caught.
They are some real sick predators.

ROZ
07-30-2005, 05:28 PM
Just because he reg'ed does'nt mean he's a good guy now!!! Our guy reg'ed and the first thing he asked befor we were getting the house was do we have girls?????????????????
WTF?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT SAYING THAT AT ALL...I'm saying that the sickF*ck could have moved "off the radar", and atleast 29 has a choice of how to continue foward knowing what he knows today...
I got lucky... about 9 months ago there were a couple offenders a little under a mile from our house. Checked today and see there are now none within our neighborhood... Not that it makes us feel any safer... :220v:

SummitKarl
07-30-2005, 05:32 PM
Take print outs of the information and go door to door. Then get all the men from your 'hood and go confront him and tell him he can leave quitely or it will get ugly. If he calls the cops, show them the documentation and instantly they will be on your side.
Until he is gone, DO NOT let your kid out of your sight!!!
They are the sickest of the sick. I grew up 5 miles from the Leavenworth Federal Penn and even it there, a place with some of the worst criminals in the US, it is understood how sick "chesters" are. They are revolting to the most revolting humans we have.
Time to fight, buddy...
I am going with this approach, seems like the right thing

ECeptor
07-30-2005, 06:08 PM
Find out who the guy's realitor was and email them the link to the site and the info. Sign the email "thanks for endangering every kid in my neighborhood."
Our local new recently ran a story about an apartment complex which had 9 registered offenders in it. Maybe you can get a "news on your side" team to come out and do a story.'
When it comes to shit like this, the gloves are off and all rules go out the window. Do everyfreakingthing you can think of to get this guy off your street!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
07-30-2005, 06:16 PM
Find out who the guy's realitor was and email them the link to the site and the info. Sign the email "thanks for endangering every kid in my neighborhood."
Our local new recently ran a story about an apartment complex which had 9 registered offenders in it. Maybe you can get a "news on your side" team to come out and do a story.'
When it comes to shit like this, the gloves are off and all rules go out the window. Do everyfreakingthing you can think of to get this guy off your street!!!
I agree.......... we are going to end up in court for our 5grand from the last house................we're tring to see if the guy new befor he sold the house to us. It took them a while but they sold it again.... I'm going to the new owners to let them know the guy is there and if the seller told them!!! Cause if he did'nt know then he knows now!!!!!

ECeptor
07-30-2005, 06:20 PM
I agree.......... we are going to end up in court for our 5grand from the last house................we're tring to see if the guy new befor he sold the house to us. It took them a while but they sold it again.... I'm going to the new owners to let them know the guy is there and if the seller told them!!! Cause if he did'nt know then he knows now!!!!!
What in the hell is up with people??? I'm as greedy as the next guy, but someone who would be willing sell a house next to a child molester just to turn a buck is sick bastard! Reminds me of that bastard pharacist in KC who was cutting chemotherapy meds with water to increase his profits!
I hope you find a good lawyer and a sympethic judge. I also hope your realitor loses his ass because of this house! To quote Cool Hand Luke - "Just because it's your job doesn't make it right!"

waterwitch
07-30-2005, 06:29 PM
Try this one. It's a Natioinal registry.
www.registeredoffenderslist.org

BigWheel
07-30-2005, 06:43 PM
That's why I always keep my problem solver loaded with a full clip!

Mrs Scuba
07-30-2005, 07:05 PM
Sorry to bust your bubbles peeps, but on the site is clearly says:
ANY USE OF THIS INFORMATION TO THREATEN, INTIMIDATE, HARASS, OR CREATE A CRIMINAL ACT AGAINST ANOTHER PERSON WILL RESULT IN CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Even though you know the child molester was in the wrong , you are still not able to protect your children from them other than to move. They should have laws to prohibit them from living in a regular neighborhood, they should only be allowed to live in Adult Communities. Why put another childs life on the line just so we can wait and see who they are going to attack next.
I fully agree with you but there is really nothing we as parents can do, other than to pick up our families and move. Make sure you check the following site:
http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/states.htm
for your state and look before you move. Don;t end up finding out down the line and realizing it too late.

rivergoer
07-30-2005, 07:32 PM
i hate these people....i also looked up my zip 92807 and they have like 5 and there is a couple right near the elementry schools. wtf......isnt that not supposed to happen..i thought they couldnt live near schools...they should move next to a marine base so we can beat the everling shiat out iof them :burningm: :burningm:

Silver
07-30-2005, 07:59 PM
Kick it up! Tell evreyone! Make his life hell, I am sure everyone will be on your side! Screw the asshole that ****ed up to begin with, get the sick, sick, sick SOB.....................OUT OF YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!

tahitijet
07-30-2005, 08:28 PM
This just happend to us.. We found out a guy living a few doors down had a huge record. One of our nieghbors printed a flyer with his record and picture and put it on everyones doorstep one night.. 2 days later his house was up for sale and he was gone. Good thing to cause with 2 kids we thought we were going to have to move.

Kurtis500
07-30-2005, 10:09 PM
I got notification of a sex offender nearby 6 months ago only to find out the guy lied about the address to throw the cops off. After they came looking for him did they realize he was never there and they still cant find him (last I checked) I feel sorry for the neighbors he is next to now with no idea who he is.
Haneous crimes against children should be capital crimes with capital punishment...period!!

fat rat
07-31-2005, 01:49 AM
WTF.................we got 23! :eek:

Jeanyus
07-31-2005, 03:25 AM
26 registered sex ofenders within 2 miles of my house. 1 less than a block away. What a mess.
I don't think you can blame the Realtor. They are not alowed to ask potential buyers if they are sex ofenders. Same way they cannot ask a persons race, religon etc. its called discrimination. Go figure.
However if a seller knows about a sex ofender in the area they are required to disclose it.
My wife is a realtor and during an escrow she gives buyers the information to look up sex ofenders. Especially those with kids (I think it is required by Ca. realestate law). It is the buyers responsibility to verify these things.
Realtors sell houses, they are not cops,lawers,judges, etc.

hoolign
07-31-2005, 04:59 AM
Just backed out of a house 4 days from escrow closing. Chester was 3 doors away. Sucks on your part cuz HE moved in next door. I'd confront his ass and let him know you know his deal.
Hell I'd be sitiing on top of my truck with a fukkin P.A system hollerin it f for hours on end .. I'd follow the cocksucker to work and announce it there..christ ,if he was buying eggs..everyone in the store would know..I would go to jail before that son of a bitch had one moments fukkin peace..The fukkin nerve of someone to rob a child of that carefree time of their life!! Then they get put in jail for a bit and get counceling??? what are they being councelled for?? they call it a sickness...sneezing and making gallons of snot is a sickness..hurting children is not a sickness,there is somthing so far gone in their brains..you dont fix that..you ELIMINATE IT! The biggest problem with society and the judicial system is ..everyone has rights..BULLSHIT!..The moment they infringed on some poor kids rights.theirs should be nulified,..One day ..maybe one day our leaders will realize this. when our jails and prisons get to a maximum capacity ..which in time they will. They will start to realize, well Mr whatever..has molested a kid. or raped a wife, girlfriend whom ever..and rather than wasting our tax dollars on feeding him three times a day and making sure he has the latest issues of molester monthly ..they will start terminting these fukks. Few bucks for a box of bullets and someone with half assed skills can practice shooting these bastards.

BigBlockBaja
07-31-2005, 05:30 AM
Just one in my town. Thats not too bad.

Essex29
07-31-2005, 07:13 AM
Just one in my town. Thats not too bad.
...for me that's one too many!

Midlife Advantage
07-31-2005, 07:51 AM
Hell I'd be sitiing on top of my truck with a fukkin P.A system hollerin it f for hours on end .. I'd follow the cocksucker to work and announce it there..christ ,if he was buying eggs..everyone in the store would know..I would go to jail before that son of a bitch had one moments fukkin peace..The fukkin nerve of someone to rob a child of that carefree time of their life!! Then they get put in jail for a bit and get counceling??? what are they being councelled for?? they call it a sickness...sneezing and making gallons of snot is a sickness..hurting children is not a sickness,there is somthing so far gone in their brains..you dont fix that..you ELIMINATE IT! The biggest problem with society and the judicial system is ..everyone has rights..BULLSHIT!..The moment they infringed on some poor kids rights.theirs should be nulified,..One day ..maybe one day our leaders will realize this. when our jails and prisons get to a maximum capacity ..which in time they will. They will start to realize, well Mr whatever..has molested a kid. or raped a wife, girlfriend whom ever..and rather than wasting our tax dollars on feeding him three times a day and making sure he has the latest issues of molester monthly ..they will start terminting these fukks. Few bucks for a box of bullets and someone with half assed skills can practice shooting these bastards.
Hooli - you got it nailed, I am right there with ya. this bs of filling our jails instead of graves with these scums has to stop. child offenses, murder (like the kid in palmdale who killed another with the bat) have to go. you lost your rights and privilages of living here on planet earth. this is not revenge, its common sense, time to go, leave the planet, yer dun.
sorry to hear about your sister, hope that heals someday. :(

wsuwrhr
07-31-2005, 07:58 AM
holy sh-- i bought a motorhome from this guy a two months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........look up zip code 94514 and look at arthur decoite!!!!!!...ny little girl went with me to p/u up motorhome and now looking back he was real nice to her...wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....this site should be mandatory for anything..damm i am just freaked out!!!.....he didnt even seem weird he seemed like a nice guy and he was married to a nice lady...sh-- i guess you never know....
He has your name and address.
Brian

Bt273
07-31-2005, 07:58 AM
I live in a small town,and my wife runs a daycare,she looked up that site and holy crap there is a bunch, so she printed them out and passed them to every parent, the only thing you can do is let them know you know their deal, and watch out for yours and the neighbor kids, even if you dont really care for your neighbor(as I dont), there is no way I could sleep good at night knowing something happend to an innocent child that does not understand what is happening to them, those of you who have kids know exactly what I am talking about, no pun intended for those who dont, I realize you guys all feel the same.

Bt273
07-31-2005, 07:59 AM
He has your name and address.
Brian
Now thats an eerie feeling!!

HCS
07-31-2005, 08:10 AM
I check the Megans law site every couple of weeks and BAM!
MY NEIGHBOR THAT BOUGHT THE HOME NEXT TO US A FEW WEEKS AGO IS ON THERE!!
The violations are for lewd acts with a minor, oral compulation and finally crimes against children!!!
I just told my wife we HAVE to move, now!
I suggest that everyone that has kids visit the site and check and do it periodically!
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/search_...searchtype=city
Freind of mine lived next to one of those goons. In the middle of the night he would sneek over to his house and peek through his daughters windows. The kids busted him a couple times. So his wife said that's it were moving. So he did.

ratso
07-31-2005, 08:26 AM
Freind of mine lived next to one of those goons. In the middle of the night he would sneek over to his house and peek through his daughters windows. The kids busted him a couple times. So his wife said that's it were moving. So he did.
I had a neighbor kid doing that to one of my ex-wives. I broke him of it one night when he found himself staring down the end of a sawed off double barrel shotgun. I never heard so much crying and begging in my entire life.

Nate56
07-31-2005, 08:37 AM
MAn seriosly WTF... This is nuts.. I can't beleive this chit... Talking about this just makes me even more furious to go to everyone's house that's an offender and beat the shit of them.. I'm talking about a good ass whoopin, like broken knee caps where they can't stand up then break each foot since that is the worst pain ever just because you can't move at all and then ask them if it was worth it...Then off to the next house...