PDA

View Full Version : Life as I know it is about to end.....

NashvilleBound
07-31-2005, 08:09 AM
...my mother-in-law is coming out for the next 9 days... smokes...needs to be entertained all the time....lord help me....someone give me a loaded gun... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HCS
07-31-2005, 08:11 AM
I feel sorry for you man. :D

NashvilleBound
07-31-2005, 08:12 AM
I cant tell where the bitching stops and the ragging begins......Wife has had me out finishing the deck, buying patio furniture, painting...all for what?????? Damnit.......
The best part was yesterday...
Wife: Oh Honey :hammerhea (I SO knew I was in trouble) I used one of your SWA vouchers for mom to come out TOMORROW"
Me: (thinking) I am even paying for THAT!!!!! "Great, so soon???" I say.....

Nate56
07-31-2005, 08:16 AM
Dude forget that shit, say your job needs you on a special assignment and have to go out of town...gets em everytime..

cc322
07-31-2005, 08:20 AM
Stock up on the booze and then if she pisses you off you can speak your mind, then you could tell the wife sorry babe it was the alcohol talking :D

ratso
07-31-2005, 08:21 AM
...my mother-in-law is coming out for the next 9 days... smokes...needs to be entertained all the time....lord help me....someone give me a loaded gun... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Theoretically......that is what your wife will turn into eventually. :jawdrop: :D

NashvilleBound
07-31-2005, 08:22 AM
Stock up on the booze and then if she pisses you off you can speak your mind, then you could tell the wife sorry babe it was the alcohol talking :D
LMAO.....thats a great idea!!!! Consider it done....besides it will piss her off and there is nothing she can do about it!

NashvilleBound
07-31-2005, 08:22 AM
Theoretically......that is what your wife will turn into eventually. :jawdrop: :D
Dont EVEN go there......... :cry:

ratso
07-31-2005, 08:33 AM
Hey... just trying to help. :rollside:

Tom Brown
07-31-2005, 08:44 AM
Hey... just trying to help. :rollside:
LMAO! :D

HCS
07-31-2005, 08:45 AM
makes ya wonder. My mom smokes and bitches. That's all she does.
Sometimes I think all those years of smoking does that to a person. :220v:

Big Warlock
07-31-2005, 08:47 AM
Give her the customer service nimber to Magic. Or better yet, send her on a vacation / fact finding mission for you to Havasu. Let your problem by their problem!!!
Always look for a positive solution!! :2purples:

NashvilleBound
07-31-2005, 08:49 AM
Some good ideas...pawn her off on Magic...not even I am that cruel.. She rambles on for hours about nothing..all I have to do is give the old courtesy nod every so often.....

riverroyal
07-31-2005, 09:25 AM
all day,with your track record you can come up with some excuse to go out on the lake with no family.....

BIGAMIST
07-31-2005, 09:33 AM
Jeff......don't act like you don't have a gun ;) :D

NashvilleBound
07-31-2005, 09:36 AM
RR...I am going to the lake tomorrow....with any luck by myself.....
BM....uh, no.

HCS
07-31-2005, 11:13 AM
BM....uh, no.
Take the mother in law. :messedup:

phebus
07-31-2005, 11:18 AM
Take the mother in law. :messedup:
And some chain, and cement blocks............ :devil:

Wonderboy
07-31-2005, 11:40 AM
And some chain, and cement blocks............ :devil:
Don't forget the duct tape and a roll of toilet paper.

Tom Brown
07-31-2005, 11:51 AM
You're going about this all wrong.
When MIL arrives, treat her like royalty. Tell her how terrific she looks and then, later in the evening, make no secret of wanting to pound her ass off. You may have to actually do her but it's a small price to pay for getting the wife onside with not seeing her Mom much anymore.

ratso
07-31-2005, 12:27 PM
You're going about this all wrong.
When MIL arrives, treat her like royalty. Tell her how terrific she looks and then, later in the evening, make no secret of wanting to pound her ass off. You may have to actually do her but it's a small price to pay for getting the wife onside with not seeing her Mom much anymore.
...even better... do em both. :crossx:

NashvilleBound
07-31-2005, 03:06 PM
Actually worse than expected......wife has now caught the "Family" attitude and joined forces with her mom..... Everything I say is wrong...
I wonder how many cement blocks I can put in the the sled??? Time for some Gentleman Jack and a SMALL splash of coke.

ratso
07-31-2005, 03:07 PM
Actually worse than expected......wife has now caught the "Family" attitude and joined forces with her mom..... Everything I say is wrong...
I wonder how many cement blocks I can put in the the sled??? Time for some Gentleman Jack and a SMALL splash of coke.
...sounds like you better make that a DOUBLE!!! :eek:

NashvilleBound
07-31-2005, 03:08 PM
...sounds like you better make that a DOUBLE!!! :eek:
1st one will have Jack, coke and ice....after that its just Jack and ice. :D

ratso
07-31-2005, 03:09 PM
1st one will have Jack, coke and ice....after that its just Jack and ice. :D
lol...

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-31-2005, 03:11 PM
tell your mother-in-law,the local drugstore ran out of smokes and take all of hers and say the only place around is 4 hours away,BUT you can mail order them in one day by calling this number......."-insert magic's number here-"

SummitKarl
07-31-2005, 03:11 PM
you did say "I DO" right!!!! :D

BoatPI
07-31-2005, 03:12 PM
Is it about time to have your house tented for termites?

NashvilleBound
07-31-2005, 03:55 PM
HEHEHEHHEH...I feel mucho betterasss

SnakeWrench
07-31-2005, 04:26 PM
Dude, my mother in law thinks I'm a mute. I just look at her when she's spreading MIL crap and nod my head and act kinda retarded. Works great. She thinks her daughter should commit me to an asylum. I think she should be committed personally. Just one question, Where do they come up with some of this crap?
Good luck bro, see you on the other side. :smile:

NashvilleBound
07-31-2005, 04:30 PM
thank for the couragment!!! I feel nothing right now..all good!!!!

superdave013
07-31-2005, 04:30 PM
...my mother-in-law is coming out for the next 9 days...
is she hot? :cool:

NashvilleBound
07-31-2005, 04:33 PM
is she hot? :cool:
FOr the love of God maan...No shes not hot...what a frickeen visual....no blood flow for me tonite. bsides,,, when God said let there be light she was flippin the switch...

azgfboatgirl
07-31-2005, 04:35 PM
Loaded for you? or for her?? :idea:

NashvilleBound
07-31-2005, 04:38 PM
Loaded for you? or for her?? :idea:
ROTFLMAO....me at this point.

v-drive
07-31-2005, 06:29 PM
I am so lucky. My mother in law is a peach. :D v-drive

SummitKarl
07-31-2005, 07:31 PM
FOr the love of God maan...No shes not hot...what a frickeen visual....no blood flow for me tonite. bsides,,, when God said let there be light she was flippin the switch...
this should help
women usally end up looking like their moms (theres your visual for the night)
not even "enzite bob" will be smiling now :D

THOR
07-31-2005, 08:28 PM
Why dont you ship her out to Magic. That should get you some sweet revenge.

SummitKarl
07-31-2005, 08:47 PM
Why dont you ship her out to Magic. That should get you some sweet revenge.
OMG!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm117YYUS')

JustMVG
07-31-2005, 08:50 PM
Uhhh Nash if i remember correctly Ms. Fluffy is quite a looker, where did she get that from, if not from mom? Good Luck with the visit. We'll all be here for ya!!!

NashvilleBound
08-01-2005, 04:45 AM
The good news is I have no hangover AND it's just me and the Mrs's going to the lake. First time....test every seat and surface.... I guess the way I described today it might be to hot for the old hag..(did I say that out loud?) Mikey..your right...my trophy wife is great...the MIL smokes and gets zero exersise....wrinkly, overwhieght, stinky...well, there's your visual back...;)

JustMVG
08-01-2005, 08:05 AM
Thanks Great 9 am wake up visual, glad the wife is coming home this evenin' Hope the 2 of you had a great day on the lake.

RiverOtter
08-01-2005, 01:16 PM
The good news is I have no hangover AND it's just me and the Mrs's going to the lake. First time....test every seat and surface.... I guess the way I described today it might be to hot for the old hag..(did I say that out loud?) Mikey..your right...my trophy wife is great...the MIL smokes and gets zero exersise....wrinkly, overwhieght, stinky...well, there's your visual back...;)
Well..... How did all the seats and surfaces hold up ... :D :devil:

Dribble
08-01-2005, 04:50 PM
I used to feel the same way you do. Then my mother in law died...
Now I don't have to put up with that bullshit anymore. :cool:

NashvilleBound
08-01-2005, 05:09 PM
It was HOT out today....but the seat test went well! I will save you the details.....but I will tell you there was allot of sweating going on;) cruised the whole lake from the dam to Rock Island...around 65 miles one way. While up by the dam I spotted about 6 high performance rides....one being a MTI or Profile....round 36 footer I was guessing.. others were larger Bajas.....We cruised past...well...I jumped on it to let them here all 10.... A few minutes later one of the guys passed me....sooooooo...I showed him all 10 as I passed his ass.... got him by maybe 10mph.....it was classic the look on his face.... All in all a good day. My rear LED light cover dissapeared so I wrote to Magic to see if they will send me a new cover. They did pay all of my expenses for the trailer repair and such....no questions...even the tow bill from the first time. Got a great set of raccoon eyes too....cant wait till my new contacts get here.....no more sun glasses...or raccoon eyes. ALl in all a great day out.... Missed ya RO....where did you end up?

beer hunter
08-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Here ya go :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2249post-14-08569-goodmorning_2.JPG

RiverOtter
08-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Missed ya RO....where did you end up?
Here: Just a few minutes from the house :cool:
http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/1/7/7/P1010278.JPG
Pretty Crouded ... eh? :D
http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/1/7/7/P1010269.JPG

a catered life
08-01-2005, 10:07 PM
well nash i dont know what to say it sounds like you already are screwed so buck up and bite the bullet for 9 days..... :notam: hey better you than me :squiggle: good luck

Charley
08-01-2005, 10:29 PM
makes ya wonder. My mom smokes and bitches. That's all she does.
Sometimes I think all those years of smoking does that to a person. :220v:
HCS>.. that signature/vid is hilarious.... ump is like... ok kid I dont want you to get this runner hurt so <YANK> . 'get outta da way!'

Just Tool'n
08-02-2005, 04:34 AM
Talk to your boss, try to get some much needed overtime for the next week & a-half.
Better to stay busy than breath the nasty cigerette smoke!

RiverOtter
08-02-2005, 04:52 AM
Talk to your boss, try to get some much needed overtime for the next week & a-half.
Better to stay busy than breath the nasty cigerette smoke!
Nashvillebound is retired :notam:

NashvilleBound
08-02-2005, 05:09 AM
Nashvillebound is retired :notam:
Can you feel what I am thinking right now???? :supp: :supp:

RiverOtter
08-02-2005, 05:27 AM
Can you feel what I am thinking right now???? :supp: :supp:
Did you see the pics of the horrible over crowded river on Saturday :D

Sherpa
08-02-2005, 05:41 AM
as far as her smoking goes, I'd tell her straight up: This is my house, and if
you want to smoke, you gotta go outside........ and close the door behind you
because I don't want to smell that shit in my house.......
--Sherpa

NashvilleBound
08-02-2005, 05:48 AM
RO: I only saw a few boats the whole day...you probably saw fewer...... it was a very nice time.
Sherpa....She smokes outside. I would have to reach out and touch her if she smoked inside. Even if its raining here she steps to the outside of the garage area..... That was rule no.1.
What gets me the worst is they are like frick and frack....ignoring me. I mean look around...everything they see or touch I have provided.... (shaking head) how easy they forget :rolleyes:

NashvilleBound
08-02-2005, 03:55 PM
Hell, yep, that is where I am at... Today I thought i would be nice and go to Costco, 40 minutes away....BIG MISTAKE. Wanted to spend 2 hours going REALLY slow looking at everything she liked. Can you say no life??? she is the most outta shape person and when i went to the Vitamin shoppe today all the way she had to educate me on whey protiens and such.....ok....6'3, 250lbs... I now bench 440. with my body fat in the teens....I think I am doing alright. She is driving me so crazy I told my utility contractor that I want to run one of the loaders for the rest of the week just to help out. I cant possibly tell him the truth and have him wet his pants he would be laughing so hard.

Ziggy
08-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Guess I'm one of the lucky ones too...My MIL actually likes me. And since she lives pretty close again I don't have to deal with the extended "visits" anymore....and hour or two works just fine.

azgfboatgirl
08-02-2005, 04:41 PM
I still haven't heard that loaded gun go off... :jawdrop:

Not So Fast
08-02-2005, 04:42 PM
It was HOT out today....but the seat test went well! I will save you the details.....but I will tell you there was allot of sweating going on;) cruised the whole lake from the dam to Rock Island...around 65 miles one way. While up by the dam I spotted about 6 high performance rides....one being a MTI or Profile....round 36 footer I was guessing.. others were larger Bajas.....We cruised past...well...I jumped on it to let them here all 10.... A few minutes later one of the guys passed me....sooooooo...I showed him all 10 as I passed his ass.... got him by maybe 10mph.....it was classic the look on his face.... All in all a good day. My rear LED light cover dissapeared so I wrote to Magic to see if they will send me a new cover. They did pay all of my expenses for the trailer repair and such....no questions...even the tow bill from the first time. Got a great set of raccoon eyes too....cant wait till my new contacts get here.....no more sun glasses...or raccoon eyes. ALl in all a great day out.... Missed ya RO....where did you end up?
Do I see here that buried in this thread that Magic has paid for your out of pocket expenses on some things, maybe a little kudos are in order after all the bad stuff thats been said, just an idea ;) NSF

Ziggy
08-02-2005, 04:45 PM
I have two sets of in laws. The set that I married into loves me, I'm their favorite. :D They live in Anaheim, we see them all the time. The other ones came into the picture a few months after I was married, they are pains in the asses.
How's that possible??? You live in Utah or something?? LOL Oh wait, the mrs has step dad and a step mom(each remarried), now I get it...right?
Its nice to have supportive, friendly in-laws............ ;)

NashvilleBound
08-02-2005, 06:08 PM
NSF....yep...little thanks..but for now thats enough. I had to call for more parts...if they come through I will post something.

Boy Named Sue
08-02-2005, 06:15 PM
NB wait till Mrs. NB reads this. Could you pm me so I won't miss any of the action?
just a fly on the wall
suey

NashvilleBound
08-02-2005, 06:52 PM
NB wait till Mrs. NB reads this. Could you pm me so I won't miss any of the action?
just a fly on the wall
suey
dont you still have our live cam link? I am not going to show her till her mom leaves tho. Enough is enough....

RiverOtter
08-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Hey Nashville, Maybe this will cheer you up. Finally got the hitch installed on the G Coupe :D
http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/1/7/7/P1010230.JPG
http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/1/7/7/P1010232.JPG

NashvilleBound
08-03-2005, 03:24 AM
LOL.....nice try slim.... but good camera work.

OutCole'd
08-03-2005, 05:00 AM
.....ok....6'3, 250lbs... I now bench 440. with my body fat in the teens....I think I am doing alright.
You bench 440 lbs??? Is that all at one time or 44 reps with 10 lbs on the bar? :D
Damn, don't mess with NB, the guy is like the Hulk or something.

Jbb
08-03-2005, 05:06 AM
You bench 440 lbs??? Is that all at one time or 44 reps with 10 lbs on the bar? :D
Damn, don't mess with NB, the guy is like the Hulk or something.
Suddenly....I hear the Village People warming up in the backround :D

BarryMac
08-03-2005, 05:33 AM
NB, this thread is freaking killing me, Brown thinks you should pound the bottom out of your MIL and now JBB has turned it into a gay thread, OMG, this shiat is funny...

lucky
08-03-2005, 06:06 AM
Some good ideas...pawn her off on Magic...not even I am that cruel.. She rambles on for hours about nothing..all I have to do is give the old courtesy nod every so often.....
so , are ya good at bingo ??? :coffeycup

Not So Fast
08-03-2005, 07:55 AM
NSF....yep...little thanks..but for now thats enough. I had to call for more parts...if they come through I will post something.
Just looking for a little silver lining, good news is pretty hard to find now a days. :frown: NSF

NashvilleBound
08-03-2005, 08:17 AM
gjb: I think its nice to have some entertainment value for people reading this....dont you?
NSF....still working on the sliver lining.....
OC'd: 440 once maybe twice. Looking to hit 500 by the end of the year. It gets a tad slower at these weights....especially since the bar is bending pretty good now... lots of it is mental knowing that bar can hurt you now.... :rollside: This should not be turned into gay thread...I have been wanting my whole life to be huge and i now have enough time to dedicate 5 days a week in the gym.....1-2 hours a day. I mean...how many guys want to be huge????? 99%??? the rest are the gay ones;)

sorry dog
08-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Since I'm a nice guy and might be in the area soon, I'll offer my services. Just tell'em I'm 2nd cousin Bill that you haven't seen in years and I'll MIL off you hands for an afternoon/evening... for a nominal fee.
It shouldn't be too bad after a couple of Xanax.

ratso
08-03-2005, 07:10 PM
gjb: I think its nice to have some entertainment value for people reading this....dont you?
OC'd: 440 once maybe twice. Looking to hit 500 by the end of the year. It gets a tad slower at these weights....especially since the bar is bending pretty good now... lots of it is mental knowing that bar can hurt you now.... :rollside: This should not be turned into gay thread...I have been wanting my whole life to be huge and i now have enough time to dedicate 5 days a week in the gym.....1-2 hours a day. I mean...how many guys want to be huge????? 99%??? the rest are the gay ones;)
Do you know Rafael? J/K... That's pushing some weight. What supplements you take? I still have a couple bottles of M-ONE-T, but they pulled it from the shelves recently. :mad:

JB in so cal
08-03-2005, 07:20 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

phebus
08-03-2005, 08:02 PM
Any bloodshed yet? :boxingguy

Debbolas
08-03-2005, 08:06 PM
I'm sorry for you dude :eek:
My thoughts are with you ;)

JustMVG
08-03-2005, 08:09 PM
dont you still have our live cam link? I am not going to show her till her mom leaves tho. Enough is enough....
He got the cam link, but i knew you first!!! Not fair not fair :cry: :)