PDA

View Full Version : It is so dead here

Essex29
07-31-2005, 07:41 PM
Man is it dead! the topics are cracking me up....gas stations warming up the gas :sleeping: , life being over because a mother in-law is coming to town :boxingguy :D ...where the heck is everybody, at the lake? :(
Anyway, it's still fun! :D

Havasu Hangin'
07-31-2005, 07:43 PM
No kidding.
How about some good, old-fashioned drama? Got any?
:cool:

Essex29
07-31-2005, 07:46 PM
I wish....got a baby at home and the wife is changing diapers....
I think I'm gonna pour a lil' Johnny Walker Black and lite up a stogie :wink:

Coach
07-31-2005, 07:48 PM
If I was only that lucky. Wife is in Vegas I am stuck home with the little ones. 10 months and 3 1/2. I need a drink. :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
07-31-2005, 07:49 PM
It sounds like we lead parallel lives, my friend. Living the dream, I tell you...
I was just looking at ordering some more heaters from Holts tonight.
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//person/bandit.gif

ECeptor
07-31-2005, 07:52 PM
...where the heck is everybody, at the lake?
Just got back...killing some time here while the girls apply warpaint before heading out.

Essex29
07-31-2005, 07:53 PM
What are you looking at ordering?
I'd be interested in splitting a box if you were going to buy in bulk.

Havasu Hangin'
07-31-2005, 08:01 PM
What are you looking at ordering?
I'd be interested in splitting a box if you were going to buy in bulk.
Check out Holts.com. I usually just buy boxes as my humidor will only hold a couple.
I usually get some Macanudos (Prince Phillip- longer smoke) and Fuentes (Hemingway Signature- shorter smoke). Every once in awhile, I'll order some Montercristos, Ashtons, and/or Davidoff (Double "R"), but that can get pricey.
Outside of that, they have some good sampler deals...I usually experiment with those. The Holts label isn't too bad, either.
Let me know if there's something you wanna split.
:D

THOR
07-31-2005, 08:27 PM
Check out Holts.com. I usually just buy boxes as my humidor will only hold a couple.
I usually get some Macanudos (Prince Phillip- longer smoke) and Fuentes (Hemingway Signature- shorter smoke). Every once in awhile, I'll order some Montercristos, Ashtons, and/or Davidoff (Double "R"), but that can get pricey.
Outside of that, they have some good sampler deals...I usually experiment with those. The Holts label isn't too bad, either.
Let me know if there's something you wanna split.
What is your honest take on Dunhill? I seem to really enjoy those.

Havasu Hangin'
07-31-2005, 08:32 PM
What is your honest take on Dunhill? I seem to really enjoy those.
If I remember correctly...the Dunhill I had reminded me alot of Ashtons...both are very nice (smooth and light?).
My problem is that I'm a creature of habit...I need to venture outside the box once in awhile. I think I'm gonna get a sampler or two...
...if you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

THOR
07-31-2005, 08:36 PM
I agree, smooth and light. I am not a huge cigar man, but I do enjoy the occasional off the shelf dealio.

JustMVG
07-31-2005, 08:41 PM
Essex29 wish you had mentioned that you liked Cigars when we met up in Parker, have to keep that in mind. Have a friend who gets some nice cigars, so i'm told , i don't smoke never have, anyway i'll get some from him and see what ya think.
MikeVG

Essex29
07-31-2005, 08:44 PM
Essex29 wish you had mentioned that you liked Cigars when we met up in Parker, have to keep that in mind. Have a friend who gets some nice cigars, so i'm told , i don't smoke never have, anyway i'll get some from him and see what ya think.
MikeVG
Oh yeah! I'll definitley take a few samples :D

JustMVG
07-31-2005, 08:46 PM
Not a problem, they are coming back from a trip soon, and i'll hit them up .....
Hope all is well with the baby, when we gonna see new pics....