PDA

View Full Version : another.................

Blown 472
08-01-2005, 08:58 AM
http://www.counterpunch.org/cloughley07302005.html

SmokinLowriderSS
08-01-2005, 06:40 PM
I'm amazed I made it through 2 paragraphs of drivell.
Not worth my time to prove BS OR my comentary.

HM
08-02-2005, 05:23 PM
"Cockburn"
These guys are some of the angriest haters around. Good thing there are kooks that listen to this crap as there is no way these guys could hold down a real job - even the union guys would kick them in the junk.
LOL....Iran and Iraq, sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G....first comes love, then comes marraige, then come Achmed with a suicide bomb in a baby carraige....boom. Yah, these guys will have an alliance that will last about as long as cease fire in the Gaza strip. These Counter Punch guys are haters, but they are total amateur haters compared to the hate going on in the middle east.
You know, the way to fight fire, is with fire. The U.S. needs to feed the hate machine in the middle east and get them focused on what they do best.....killing each other in the name of Alla.

HighRoller
08-02-2005, 05:55 PM
Official news reporting policy of counterpunch.org/Blown 472(men):
1.Smear
2.Attack
3.Defame
4.Back to #1

Kachina26
08-02-2005, 07:18 PM
Now you're too lazy to cut and paste your posts, you just link to the brainwashing that you subscribe to? A weak mind is a sad thing.

Blown 472
08-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Now you're too lazy to cut and paste your posts, you just link to the brainwashing that you subscribe to? A weak mind is a sad thing.
Yeah, I feel for you.

Kachina26
08-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Yeah, I feel for you.
Yeah, it's tough having to think for myself and form my own opinions. But, I'm a better man for it. Now go beat your dick like it owes you money.

Blown 472
08-03-2005, 04:38 AM
Yeah, it's tough having to think for myself and form my own opinions. But, I'm a better man for it. Now go beat your dick like it owes you money.
Why would you? it is all laid out for you on fox news, cnn, and rush you just get in step like the rest of the sheep.

pops1
08-03-2005, 08:01 AM
[/QUOTE]High Roller- I Love your statement of a sound way to live your Life. Now having Grandchildren (5) I wish I would have started early with that thought. In the end, God, Integrety, Family and Friends is all that you get to define yourself. Toy's Brake, Most all things go out of style,Desire's all change, But the four all hang to make you look better then you are. Thanks. Dave @ Aggressor Jets.

HM
08-03-2005, 08:20 AM
Why would you? it is all laid out for you on fox news, cnn, and rush you just get in step like the rest of the sheep.
You're an angry little elf, arn't you?

Kachina26
08-03-2005, 11:03 AM
I've heard of Fox news (don't partake) and CNN (don't watch) But, what is this rush network? I must not get it on Directv :confused:
So, because I'm not some America hating communist, I must be a right wing nut job that doesn't think? Well, I am right of center for the most part. But unlike yourself, my ideas are my own. Not cut and pasted off of some wack job website.
Hey, I think your dick still owes you some money, go beat it down again.

Blown 472
08-03-2005, 12:26 PM
You're an angry little elf, arn't you?
yup :devil:

Froggystyle
08-03-2005, 01:40 PM
I'm amazed I made it through 2 paragraphs of drivell.
Not worth my time to prove BS OR my comentary.
Thanks for the warning. I'll skip it.

Creator
08-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Fox= right, CNN= Left I really don't see how these can be posted together. If you really watched the news or read a full story from both channels you'd know this. They couldn't be more opposite. In fact, during the last election I can't recall a singe time that CNN spun a story in Bush's favor and Fox always spun it the oppsite way. If you watch both and then do some independent reading you might actually know whats going on in the world (if you can see through all the BS)

Kachina26
08-08-2005, 08:23 AM
If you watch both and then do some independent reading you might actually know whats going on in the world (if you can see through all the BS)
Go back and read some of his other posts, you will see that he cannot figure out what's going on in the world. And as far as independant reading, if it's not on bashbush.com , he isn't gonna look at it.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-08-2005, 02:54 PM
If you watch both and then do some independent reading you might actually know whats going on in the world (if you can see through all the BS)
One of my points exactly. Watch it all, listen to the radio, read a few newspapers, then mix it all up and run it through a good BS filter (the alert brain gets pretty good at it after a while) and you will likely have a good aproximation of the reality of it.
I go here on rare occasions just to screw with them sometimes. Here ya go blown, some folks more accepting of your view. :2purples:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_forums