PDA

View Full Version : Pro Comp HEI dist.??????

Greaser
08-01-2005, 12:42 PM
I was just wondering what you guys think about these distributors. Here is the info on it
http://fastengineparts.com/products_view.php?id=1651

Greaser
08-01-2005, 04:08 PM
:idea:

ONAROLL
08-01-2005, 06:24 PM
I was just wondering what you guys think about these distributors. Here is the info on it
http://fastengineparts.com/products_view.php?id=1651
Second year on mine, cant beat it, I like my Chevy ignition in my BBF, and at $250.00 cheaper than MSD or DUI, working perfect......do it......Vic

Greaser
08-02-2005, 04:44 AM
Thanks, just ordered one this morning.

LakesOnly
08-02-2005, 08:41 AM
ProComp is an australian company that makes some pretty nice parts and sells them for pretty damn cheap. Great bang-for-buck. Their main distribution office is in Ontario, CA.
Procomp is about to release an aluminum 429/460 head. A "friend of a friend" saw one of these heads recently and we hope to be getting one in our hands before the end of this month.
LO

Greaser
08-02-2005, 10:22 AM
ProComp is an australian company that makes some pretty nice parts and sells them for pretty damn cheap. Great bang-for-buck. Their main distribution office is in Ontario, CA.
Procomp is about to release an aluminum 429/460 head. A "friend of a friend" saw one of these heads recently and we hope to be getting one in our hands before the end of this month.
LO
Really?????? Please keep me updated.

miketsouth
08-02-2005, 01:21 PM
I got two of them cheep-ass distributers now. One for a spare. Almost two seasons out of the first one. I think they are ok for a stock motor SBC /BBC. Definately worth the price for me. One wire hookemup. Cant get it wrong.
I also got some procomp roller rockers. $130 to my door.
I got an almost stock SBC, little cam, so the rockers are probably a waste and not a real test. On the other hand the distributor has been great. Salt water, spray, fool mechanic(me)...still kicking.
I bet they made in china.