PDA

View Full Version : Who else is watching the ANGEL Game???

NOTALENT
08-01-2005, 01:05 PM
A repeat of last night...they have the best defense team in the league...and there making all these little errors that are risking the game!!! :supp:

TheLurker
08-01-2005, 01:09 PM
At least they closed out the bottom half of the 10'th :220v: . Now lets see what they can do in the 11'th

NOTALENT
08-01-2005, 01:10 PM
yup...if Erstad would have had his glove down on that hit...it would be over...but that, then kennedy's throw and this last error..with cabrera...taking a bad hop and bobbling..it...man...some bad luck...

essexjet
08-01-2005, 01:12 PM
Man they're trying to loss this one too. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

NOTALENT
08-01-2005, 01:13 PM
they must have some bad mojo...after that game with toronto..all the pitchers arms are jelly...no wonder there walking the game away....

essexjet
08-01-2005, 01:16 PM
I have watched the Angels as far as I could remember and they always SUCK after the all-star break.

NOTALENT
08-01-2005, 01:20 PM
God Damn Matsui!!! Last night...now today...fock!!!

Kachina26
08-01-2005, 01:33 PM
Watching baseball is about as exciting as watching snails fornicate! :rolleyes:

TheLurker
08-01-2005, 01:33 PM
Well doesn’t that just suck the big one? What is the lead over Oakland down to now? 2.5 Oakland is really on a roll

TheLurker
08-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Watching baseball is about as exciting as watching snails fornicate! :rolleyes:
But Hockey season is just around the corner even though I have mixed feelings since the owners and players are trying to destroy the game I’m still going to watch. The only problem will be when the PR machine says people are watching because the rule changes have made it more exciting. that will be B.S. I'm a traditionalist. Save the red line! And no shoot out's their is nothing wrong with a hard fought game being a tie.

Kachina26
08-01-2005, 01:48 PM
But Hockey season is just around the corner even though I have mixed feelings since the owners and players are trying to destroy the game I’m still going to watch. The only problem will be when the PR machine says people are watching because the rule changes have made it more exciting. that will be B.S. I'm a traditionalist. Save the red line! And no shoot out's their is nothing wrong with a hard fought game being a tie.
Maybe I shoulda mentioned that I don't really care to watch any sports on TV, maybe football, but it's gotta be a good game. I guess I was born without the sports gene. I prefer doing over watching I guess.
Hockey moves too fast for me, I don't know what the hell is happening. That's the cool thing about football, they stop the whole damn game to tell you about the penalty and then review it for 2 minutes just to make sure that you understand :D

dmontzsta
08-01-2005, 02:00 PM
I hope to see them win it this year.

Raisin Wake
08-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Two hard games to watch, two days in a row. :cry: Hopefully, they get thing going here soon. The A's are only a game and half back. I would have licked to see them pick up some pitching at the trade deadline....but, when have the Angels ever picked up pitching at the trade deadline????