PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Have any Shockwave Regatta Pics???

dannyo
08-01-2005, 03:00 PM
Anybody home yet? How much fun did we miss???
Post Pics Please!!!
:hammerhea

riverracerx
08-02-2005, 09:08 AM
Brought my camera to work, but forgot my download cord. I'll have some tomorrow.
Barry's boat is killer! The cabin underneath is beautiful.

barbigrl
08-02-2005, 09:28 AM
Havasulvr, showsum, and rivergemgrl were there......where are the pics?? :confused: :confused:

Havasu Luvr
08-02-2005, 09:50 AM
Havasulvr, showsum, and rivergemgrl were there......where are the pics?? :confused: :confused:
:squiggle: very few pics were taken but I have 2 pics that are PRICELESS :D The party girls were done by mid-day :sqeyes: and I would need their permission to post them :(

barbigrl
08-02-2005, 10:01 AM
I heard you guys had a great time!! Wish I could have been there!! MISS YOU HL!!!! :p

Havasu Luvr
08-02-2005, 10:38 AM
I heard you guys had a great time!! Wish I could have been there!! MISS YOU HL!!!! :p
It was good times :cool: right up to the time when my dually keys went diving into the water. next time you will have to go ! ! and I will show YOU how much I miss you :devil: :D

PlyaPlya22
08-02-2005, 10:41 AM
It was good times :cool: right up to the time when my dually keys went diving into the water. next time you will have to go ! ! and I will show YOU how much I miss you :devil: :D
Is that a perverted statement?? :D

Havasu Luvr
08-02-2005, 11:07 AM
Is that a perverted statement?? :D
Well???? only if she tells me she is only 14 yrs old :220v: beside, you're on my shit list of "NO SHOWS" ..... :rolleyes:
1. Eric aka playaplaya (2 trip no show)
2. Miguel aka ?????? (who cares)
3. Steve aka scubasteve (Thursday Hooters in Pheonix)
4. Mike aka SandBarMike (last 2 men's trip)
5. Leon aka Frenchie (blowing us off on the lake sat)
6. Randy aka Kachuna26 (blowing us off on the lake sat)
7. Jay aka Photogluo (getting me drunk fri (Mad Dogs) and blowing us off on the lake sat)
.................... :D :D :jawdrop: j/k because I know some of you will be "Butt Hurt" because you made my "Sh*tHead" list... :2purples:

riverracerx
08-02-2005, 11:25 AM
I waved on the 40 on the way home! :smile:
Man there was some serious rain. How dirty did the boat get?

PlyaPlya22
08-02-2005, 11:51 AM
Well???? only if she tells me she is only 14 yrs old :220v: beside, you're on my shit list of "NO SHOWS" ..... :rolleyes:
7. Jay aka Photogluo (getting me drunk fri (Mad Dogs) and blowing us off on the lake sat)
.................... :D :D :jawdrop: j/k because I know some of you will be "Butt Hurt" because you made my "Sh*tHead" list... :2purples:
OUCH!!! that was right in the junk.

SCUBA STEVE
08-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Did you make it to hooters on Thursday. lol :boxingguy :D
PLA, what up man you guys didnt make it on the water after all?

Rivergemgrl
08-02-2005, 11:56 AM
:squiggle: very few pics were taken but I have 2 pics that are PRICELESS :D The party girls were done by mid-day :sqeyes: and I would need their permission to post them :(
THOSE PICS ARE PRICLESS HAHAHA :yuk: THAT RIGHT DADDY LOL THANK YOU AGAIN YOU AND SANDRA ARE THE BOMB I HAD A BLAST CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN :D :D

Havasu Luvr
08-02-2005, 12:09 PM
I waved on the 40 on the way home! :smile:
Man there was some serious rain. How dirty did the boat get?
Hey Chris, it did not come to me until after you past who you were....boat is very dirty now...that why I brought it home...mid season detail...

Havasu Luvr
08-02-2005, 12:13 PM
THOSE PICS ARE PRICLESS HAHAHA :yuk: THAT RIGHT DADDY LOL THANK YOU AGAIN YOU AND SANDRA ARE THE BOMB I HAD A BLAST CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN :D :D
Julia Gulia.......Anytime DILF and I DO maen anytime.... :wink: working on that trip we talked about....I will let you know if it will be a go ! ! !
Steve, I was there at Hooters thurs......but NOT in Pheonix... :cool:
Eric, check you PM's

SCUBA STEVE
08-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Julia Gulia.......Anytime DILF and I DO maen anytime.... :wink: working on that trip we talked about....I will let you know if it will be a go ! ! !
Eric, check you PM's
LMAO.. So I just got added to the list just because. :D

Havasu Luvr
08-02-2005, 12:20 PM
LMAO.. So I just got added to the list just because. :D
You were added to the list because you started that thread about a thursday meet...and ended up cancelling yourself..."NO SHOW" ! ! ! besides, Art & Jackie would want me to do this...I think? :hammerhea :D

SCUBA STEVE
08-02-2005, 12:29 PM
You were added to the list because you started that thread about a thursday meet...and ended up cancelling yourself..."NO SHOW" ! ! ! besides, Art & Jackie would want me to do this...I think? :hammerhea :D
Yeah Yeah Yeah... Art was a no show to hooters as well, for family reasons.
Did you end up seeing them over the weekend? :rollside:

Havasu Luvr
08-02-2005, 12:35 PM
Yeah. we hung together most of the weekend. They even came back and hungout while I was waitig for my back-up keys to arrive from So. Ca. sat night.... It was good times....Chilled watermelon, catalop, sandwiches....beer....beer...and more beer. Did i mention there was even a Goose on the boat? :) It was all good in the channel sat evening....

SCUBA STEVE
08-02-2005, 12:47 PM
Yeah. we hung together most of the weekend. They even came back and hungout while I was waitig for my back-up keys to arrive from So. Ca. sat night.... It was good times....Chilled watermelon, catalop, sandwiches....beer....beer...and more beer. Did i mention there was even a Goose on the boat? :) It was all good in the channel sat evening....
Sounds like a good time! :cool:

Rivergemgrl
08-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Eric, check you PM's
Right on thank you :D cant wait all sad that the weekend went way too fast :cry: wish i was still there :) :) :) :)

PlyaPlya22
08-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Did you make it to hooters on Thursday. lol :boxingguy :D
PLA, what up man you guys didnt make it on the water after all?
No I ended up having to work..WTF!! You better believe I won't miss the next one.

Rivergemgrl
08-02-2005, 01:52 PM
No I ended up having to work..WTF!! You better believe I won't miss the next one.
Yeah Yeah whatever :idea: :idea: it because I was out there that why everytime you are spose to be out there you dont show I am bad luck huh lol :idea:

SCUBA STEVE
08-02-2005, 02:15 PM
So what you are saying is you flaked? :D :D

Havasu Luvr
08-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Yeah ! ! but we won't say his/her name on the boards but his/her initials start with PlyaPlya :hammerhea

SCUBA STEVE
08-02-2005, 02:43 PM
Yeah ! ! but we won't say his/her name on the boards but his/her initials start with PlyaPlya :hammerhea
lmao!! But who am I to talk though. :hammerhea But I can say my track record of being at the river/lake when I said I was going to be there is solid! No river/lake flake here. :2purples:

barbigrl
08-02-2005, 03:00 PM
THere she is....comin out of the woodwork!!! :p

barbigrl
08-02-2005, 03:04 PM
You better believe I won't miss the next one.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: uh huh....lol!! So are you going to cum to my Bar-B-Que on the 13th???? Its local!!

PlyaPlya22
08-02-2005, 03:29 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: uh huh....lol!! So are you going to cum to my Bar-B-Que on the 13th???? Its local!!
I sure am.. Shoot me a PM.

Rivergemgrl
08-02-2005, 03:31 PM
THere she is....comin out of the woodwork!!! :p
:yuk: :yuk:RIGHT BACK AT YA GIRL...... YEP I AM OUT HEHEHE :D :D

PlyaPlya22
08-02-2005, 03:31 PM
Yeah Yeah whatever :idea: :idea: it because I was out there that why everytime you are spose to be out there you dont show I am bad luck huh lol :idea:
Ya right, I can't wait to party with you on the water... :D

PlyaPlya22
08-02-2005, 03:33 PM
Not really, instead of taking my 2 yr old son to the river for the first time. I got to take him to work for the first time :hammerhea :mad:

barbigrl
08-02-2005, 03:35 PM
:yuk: :yuk:RIGHT BACK AT YA GIRL...... YEP I AM OUT HEHEHE :D :D
CALL ME BACK BEE ATCH!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_1_122.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxuk169YYUS')
:D :D

SCUBA STEVE
08-02-2005, 03:46 PM
Not really, instead of taking my 2 yr old son to the river for the first time. I got to take him to work for the first time :hammerhea :mad:
Oh you had to go there... ok you are a mini flake. Is that better? lol :D

Rivergemgrl
08-02-2005, 04:08 PM
Ya right, I can't wait to party with you on the water... :D
:yuk: HAHA YEAH RIGHT :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rollin24/7
08-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Someone earlier posted a website to go to for the Shockwave Regatta Pictures on this thread. I can't find that website now....anyone got it? Thanks.

ShowSumSkin
08-02-2005, 05:57 PM
I do have pics but I'm a virgin at posting them so I will have them up as soon as I can :wink:

PlyaPlya22
08-02-2005, 06:02 PM
:yuk: HAHA YEAH RIGHT :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Oh, that's low....LOL.

INSman
08-02-2005, 06:03 PM
I do have pics but I'm a virgin at posting them so I will have them up as soon as I can :wink:
Nice meeting you this weekend at the regatta and you can e-mail the pics to me if you want and I can post them for ya' :wink: bcins@aol.com

PlyaPlya22
08-02-2005, 06:03 PM
Oh you had to go there... ok you are a mini flake. Is that better? lol :D
I can deal with that! I am definitely in need of a river trip. I need to unwind.

ShowSumSkin
08-02-2005, 06:09 PM
Nice meeting you this weekend at the regatta and you can e-mail the pics to me if you want and I can post them for ya' :wink: bcins@aol.com
It was great meeting you too, we'll have to do it again soon!!
Let me see what I can do with the pics and I'll get back to you :)

PlyaPlya22
08-02-2005, 07:01 PM
CALL ME BACK BEE ATCH!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_1_122.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxuk169YYUS')
:D :D
Got your PM BG, I'm all over it :D

Rivergemgrl
08-02-2005, 07:05 PM
Got your PM BG, I'm all over it :D
haha that funny shit i dont care who you are :smile:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-02-2005, 07:38 PM
mmmmmm must have been the high speed pass of the 500's

PlyaPlya22
08-02-2005, 07:48 PM
haha that funny shit i dont care who you are :smile:
:D

Rivergemgrl
08-02-2005, 07:58 PM
what's up sya it was really good see you this weekend cant wait to do it again :D

INSman
08-02-2005, 08:40 PM
I heard you were flyin' back from Moabi, must have been all those jello shots !! :eek: :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-02-2005, 08:41 PM
what's up sya it was really good see you this weekend cant wait to do it again :D
sounds good we have to, next time you will have to stay sunday

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-02-2005, 08:42 PM
I heard you were flyin' back from Moabi, must have been all those jello shots !! :eek: :D
LMAO, tell the misses the Jello shots were outstanding :D

INSman
08-02-2005, 08:47 PM
LMAO, tell the misses the Jello shots were outstanding :D
That was a good batch for sure, maybe I should have named my boat Jello Shot ?? :idea: :D
Saw Leon pulled over on my way home today on the 40 if I am not mistaken, getting an up close and personal visit from the CHP :supp:

Rivergemgrl
08-02-2005, 10:26 PM
sounds good we have to, next time you will have to stay sunday
For sure :D just had to be in home time to get my son :wink:

cdog
08-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Waiting to see some pic's. WTF???

dannyo
08-03-2005, 10:05 PM
3 pages and still no pics????? :confused:

HOT PHOTOS
08-04-2005, 07:45 PM