PDA

View Full Version : My Trip To The Lake!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
08-01-2005, 03:45 PM
I went out yesturday to one of the Finger Lakes called Owasco. We put the Nordic in at the lower end of the Lake. We ran it about 15 miles to the other end. I just putting up the Lake about 40 or so. All the sudden out of knowhere come this F...ING AssHole kid on a jet SKI.....He cuts in front of me. I mean like 25-30 feet.... :2purples: So I give him the finger and we go on up the Lake.
We get to my favorite beach. As we pull up the Sheriff pulls me over with the lights on.... :frown: He says you got baffles in that thing???? :) Then he wanted Fire Extinguisher, Whistle, Life Jackets, And said son you should be wearing life jackets in that thing........He was pretty kool about it.... :D
I sicked him on the Jet Ski kid....... :wink:
Otherwise had a perfect day. All the times I have read about you guys saying Jet Skis had cut you off I had never had it happen before.

76BARRON
08-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Come to california, those damn thing's are thick as flea's!!

meaniam
08-01-2005, 07:12 PM
on the lakes in ca/ they dont relize that we let off, there no steering no brakes. 3 or 4 yrs ago i nailed one on perris. i was doing maybe 25. the ass was riding 10 feet from me then guns it, turning head on then trys to blast me. i let off he got knocked off and went under my boat. or i was sure i thought he did how my prop missed him i dont know. patrol took him to county for dui. and wouldnt let him take his jacket off. it had all happened so quick. i couldnt react fast enough. and i kept an eye on him becuase i knew he was a squerril <sp?>

Sanger80
08-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Its even worse when those yahoos are right behind you when your pulling a skiier. If they fall there gonna get run over. :devil: !!! Can you say time for a jet ski only zone!! :mad:

EXTREMEBOATS
08-01-2005, 09:38 PM
:argue: Yea dont feel bad the "NAT'S" are just as thick here to. Had a day like that, four nats at the end of a idle zone on the 4th, a bud was in a 26' Velocity , hit it to get back on plane and one of the dumb asses cut in front and dumped it. He went right over it, popped up like a cork. Lucky the clown was'nt hit by the boat. Made the report with the local 5o and got the ticket for not yeilding.... I say run'em down and save boaters....
Mike