PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember the KID?!

Southwind Kid
08-01-2005, 07:21 PM
Hey, I'm the Southwind Kid. AKA...Dimarco Kid, Denis the Menace, and many others!
What the hell's going on?
Wana update? If not, do not continue reading.
Freshly divorced. New career, I'm a COP now, scary ain't it. New house, girlfriend (hot one this time), lost my great danes in the divorce, but got a new one! Hydro was sold and a nice older guy up here bought it to run DVBRC events, duno if he has run it yet. Kept the blown 490, it's in my Southwind lightweight jet. We ran 106 today on radar at a local "mess around". Runs hard. Love it. Gona re-do it all over this winter, god knows the winters are long enough up here!
I read some threads, seems crap is always happening somewhere? How's Anna going for you boys? Give me some updates, help me catch up!
Wet, I went ape shit at my local Border's bookstore when I saw you and your ride! Then Shirk's in the next issue! See, I've been keeping up! I even noticed the back end of your boat in the background of a parking lot shot of an event in a recent issue. Am I right?
Fat, you never did get that hydro ride!
Anyone seen that frog that was lurking around in Hammer's rocker valley?! Oh yeah, I found that with a REAL blower motor you don't have to do the "Bomber Foot Cam" like I had to with the T-ram motor!!!!!
I'll be back!
Kid

Wet Dream
08-01-2005, 09:08 PM
D Kid...you son of a bitch!!!!
I was convinced you were dead! Last time I talked to you, we were at Rats house at the Frosty Ball and then....CLICK. No word for years. I called your old number I don't know how many times...and the same thing... "I'm sorry, this number is no longer in service". But it is still stored in my phone. I took the boat out today, and my boys were playing with the infamous shuttle craft and tow rig that made the boards years ago. I told them that they weren't allowd to play with it, that was my toy and I didn't want to lose it. That still makes me laugh to this day. I'm sooooooo glad to hear that you are still around. Dude (its still cool to say DUDE) I even checked around the snowmobiling and sled drag sites to see if your name was online. You have to call me... my cell is 814-603-0447. If anything, you have to call so I can hear that damn Maine accent. I hope to see you soon bro. ;)

Wet Dream
08-01-2005, 09:13 PM
PS...if you think you can come on here and make one post and vanish...i will hunt you down, put you in a straight jacket and haul your ass down to the next BOTE event and you will become the pinata (an object hung by a rope and beaten until your insides spill out). I had to define that in detail just in case the "Notherners" didn't quite get it. :D

DUECE'SDAD
08-01-2005, 10:43 PM
Whats another 3 letter word for a COP ? ? ?

DUECE'SDAD
08-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Whats a four letter word for a COP ? ? ? Just messin with you man, I got some cop buddies, cool that your back, whoever you are

fat rat
08-02-2005, 02:09 AM
Kid I just woke up, so this will be breif for now............."how the hell are ya". :D

blondebomber
08-02-2005, 04:52 AM
How many donuts can you eat at one time. Leave my foot alone now everybody is gonna be doing my foot cam. :clover:

Southwind Kid
08-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Wet, you crazy f*$k, man I missed you! Brotherly love, you know!!! :D Yeah my number changed, got my cell 207-479-1113, on me all the time. I was wondering about that space shuttle, I surprised your keeping that locked up and running that Oldsmobile! Truckers can't afford that much jet fuel anyways. I promise, I'll stay this time! I've actually got back into this frigging hot boat thing big time after my divorce. Just haven't been here at the site. Got three of us up here just on my lake with jets now, and that's ALOT! Been living between my camp on my lake and my girl's house. She's right into this too, like's the e-ticket ride topless. She likes girls too, that's a nice thing! Got all her teeth (rare for maine) and weighs under 300 (also rare). My x (Heidi) and I still get along and she asks about you guys all the time. My fault for not keeping up. I think I'm on my way to AZ to get yet ANOTHER boat, I'll keep you posted, but if we do, I'm stopping by to see you.
Rat, I'm great. Got a hard running jet, no payments and getting "IT" all the time. What a change of pace! How's Mrs? How's that bitchin Daytona? Still got that shaggin waggin!!!!! Ha, bet you forgot about the "Astro" club! Man it's good to remember.
Bomber, you big ass military freak. How's the wife? Is that a little one I see as your avatar? You da man! The only time you get it, and she get's pregnant, dam! I got tendenitus (spellin?) in my ankle from that huge duration cam I was running, so I decided to get a blower. I still remember that dam pizza your muma cooked! Dam that was good! You in Texas?
And yes, Im a COP, PIG, etc..... Love it though. Heading to the State Police academy for training soon. Hopefully I'll make it into the State Police, gotta stop playing the banjo and get my teeth fixed.
Kid

nitro557
08-02-2005, 02:28 PM
i know you dont want to here it from me but welcome back

Southwind Kid
08-02-2005, 05:29 PM
So, I THINK I gota change my handle back! Makn a deal with a Dimarco jet. Will unload the Southwind if I do. Man, can't make up my mind!
Wet and Rat, I'm glad we talked today. Man, been awhile ain't it! You'll see more of me!
Kid

blondebomber
08-02-2005, 05:56 PM
shut up and go to bed :skull:

Southwind Kid
08-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Does your daughter have a mysterious Maine accent like her dad? You shut up!

olbiezer
08-02-2005, 07:21 PM
hey kid what part of maine are u anyway........born in bangor and always boated on pusha (spelling is optional here) lake in oreno.....now just go back every summer to uncles camp there. good to have ya back i guess not too many mainers on here lol........glad u didnt get a 300 lb maine honie this time! big change from maine to mississippi dont know whitch is worse lol. later

DansBlown73Nordic
08-03-2005, 01:48 AM
Well HOLY SHIT!!!!! I thought you got eaten by a MOOSE....... :rolleyes:
DIVORCE is a ugly word...... :crossx: Soon I will be in the same boat, or maybe without a boat.... :cry:
Its really great to see your still alive. Wet and I were really worried about you.
Pack up and head to Anna in September. If you leave now you will be there just in time. :confused:

JOHNNYBEGOOD
08-03-2005, 07:03 AM
Welcome back Kid,
Did you finish the Dimarco before you sold it? Show us a picture of it, from what I remember that thing was looking pretty sweet.

Southwind Kid
08-03-2005, 11:04 AM
Biez, I'm in Ellsworth. 30 mins south of Bangor, I'm a cop in Bar Harbor, you'll know where that is! I run Pushaw quite a bit. Maybe 4 times so far this year. Nice lake. Friend of mine, Mike Wheeldon has an Action with a 300 merc on it, he lives right on the lake, we go play with him now and then. Good to hear someone who knows where Bangor is!
Dan, rock on bro. We gotta stick together thru crap like this! Let me know how your appointment went, k? Good luck, don't let it get the best of you.
Johnny, yeah I did finish it. Ran great, honestly, too much. My wife at the time hated it, only a few of my friends could even fit in it with me and wardens were on me about my zoomies. It ran exactly what I wanted it too, won't tell you more than that, if I post a MPH on here, drones come outa the woodwork to start crap. But it ran HARD! Kept the 490 blower motor and sold the hull to a couple who had just moved up here from Texas. He put a mild injected big block in it to run the Deleware races. Havn't heard what it runs (or even if he has), but I would think it should go in the 90's, maybe 100, who knows. I can dig out some pics of it tho, yeah.
News flash on the Southwind. I made 5 hard passes with it Sunday. Ran the best number ever. Once. Started to lug a little. No worries, I thought. Did a compression test, #1 NOTHING, #3 & #6 120lbs. Not good. Dad took it apart today while I was at work. Detonated SO BAD it blew a hole the size of my thumb on the intake side of #1 piston and destroyed the rings. #3 & #6, same spot, but not to the rings yet. Time to dust out the checkbook, and ask the chief for some overtime! Not to impressed right now!
Kid