PDA

View Full Version : SPAM: Biesemeyer V-Drive on eBay $1 Opening Bid!

LakesOnly
08-01-2005, 08:53 PM
Somebody wanna go racing? :D
Click Here for Biesemeyer (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4565141989)
:D
LO

dmontzsta
08-01-2005, 08:58 PM
You have to love the aerodynamics of that roll bar. :)

rrrr
08-02-2005, 07:33 AM
Just needs a quick blast with the pressure washer and a couple o' rattle cans..... :D :hammer2:
http://i6.ebayimg.com/02/i/04/94/31/fa_3.JPG

NorCal Gameshow
08-02-2005, 09:13 AM
cool old boat ...without the engine hoist bolted to it :hammerhea

old rigger
08-02-2005, 09:23 AM
that is, or was, a good looking hull before someone did the roll bar, engine cover, windshield, sticker deal to the poor bastard.
I love his answer to one of the questions saying it's a glass over wood hull. This is the same boat that 'stab and steer' has. His is much nicer though.
Lake Lopez, bout 5 miles from my moms place. Hmmmmm.

hack job
08-02-2005, 09:56 AM
that is, or was, a good looking hull before someone did the roll bar, engine cover, windshield, sticker deal to the poor bastard.
I love his answer to one of the questions saying it's a glass over wood hull. This is the same boat that 'stab and steer' has. His is much nicer though.
Lake Lopez, bout 5 miles from my moms place. Hmmmmm.
i like your other plan more;) though i dont think your other half would like either lol.

old rigger
08-02-2005, 12:01 PM
i like your other plan more;) though i dont think your other half would like either lol.
you're right.
I was thinking more along the lines of getting it and stashing it for Keaton. He might like something like that down the road.
I hurts my back just remembering the ride of my neighbors '59 Biesemeyer when I was a kid.

rrrr
08-02-2005, 12:11 PM
you're right.
I was thinking more along the lines of getting it and stashing it for Keaton. He might like something like that down the road.
I hurts my back just remembering the ride of my neighbors '59 Biesemeyer when I was a kid.
Heheh, I was out pounding it in my Howard on Saturday. It was blowing out of the North about 10 MPH and that really gets my lake choppy. I woke up Sunday (and today) feeling like someone had kicked my ass..... :cry: :messedup: :messedup:
Big sissy LOL

dmontzsta
08-02-2005, 12:12 PM
That would actually be a good boat to keep...
on the side of your house so you can hit it with a hammer or throw shit at it when you are pissed off at something else you are working on. :D

old rigger
08-02-2005, 12:21 PM
That would actually be a good boat to keep...
on the side of your house so you can hit it with a hammer or throw shit at it when you are pissed off at something else you are working on. :D
lol, that's what I use the old Lavey I have now for.

Sleek-Jet
08-02-2005, 12:23 PM
Paul, I used to have one of those, mine was a 1960 I had it almost restored and I had to sell it. I stripped it to bare glass and sealed the huge seam they came with. I painted it with Copon Chrome Yellow and Black. Funny part on that boat was the name "Pied Piper" kept bleeding through and showing up faintly even after it was painted!!! Kinda like a gost of sorts??? I loved that little v-drive...
That sounds like a Steven King novel.... :idea: :D

dmontzsta
08-02-2005, 12:25 PM
lol, that's what I use the old Lavey I have now for.
You have a Lavey? :D

LakesOnly
08-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Paul, I used to have one of those, mine was a 1960 I had it almost restored and I had to sell it.......
D, where were you this w/e? I was at CFW. Buzzed ya a couple o' times but no answer. I figured you were at Lake Powell again this time of year.
I brought those special porting bits you asked me about. Maybe next time.
LO

Stab-n-Steer
08-03-2005, 06:48 AM
you're right.
I hear ya Rigger, the crackerbox rides like a cruise ship compared to the Beezer! Many women have had wardrobe malfunctions riding in the old girl!
You coming to the stadium? We got the motor problems solved in the P-5 and are hoping for good results in Long Beach.
S&S

08-03-2005, 10:03 AM
I hear ya Rigger, the crackerbox rides like a cruise ship compared to the Beezer! Many women have had wardrobe malfunctions riding in the old girl!
S&S
V-drives are good for something besides going fast...had a few "wardrobe malfunctions" in mine. :eek: :jawdrop: Those jet guys just don't get it, do they? :D

Norseman
08-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Geez
That has to be the ugliest Biesemyer I've ever seen!!
And the swing set and dog house are nice finishing touches!!!!! :D
Only thing missing is the mounting plate for the trolling motor..... :idea:

Stab-n-Steer
08-04-2005, 07:10 AM
Geez
That has to be the ugliest Biesemyer I've ever seen!!
And the swing set and dog house are nice finishing touches!!!!! :D
Only thing missing is the mounting plate for the trolling motor..... :idea:
LMAO!!! I see that the price is at a whopping $208 with 8 hours to go...
S&S