PDA

View Full Version : Name the time and place.

Danhercules
08-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Brooski, we have been dancin aroud this race. We will both be at CBBB. I am letting you name the time and place for us to runs our Southwinds.
early, late, afternoon? You call it. You call the day. I will be there late Friday and stay in till Monday.
We are gonna need a few peeps to help out too.
LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dmontzsta
08-01-2005, 09:28 PM
I am more than there to help out with camera in hand.

Nucking futs
08-01-2005, 09:28 PM
I'll be there
:argue: :argue: :argue:

Brooski
08-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Brooski, we have been dancin aroud this race. We will both be at CBBB. I am letting you name the time and place for us to runs our Southwinds.
early, late, afternoon? You call it. You call the day. I will be there late Friday and stay in till Monday.
We are gonna need a few peeps to help out too.
LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its on like Donkey Kong. You better have that cooler full of Silver Bullets, cuz I am gunning for you.
Gotta be Saturday or Sunday, we will have to see when the river comes up, and then decide.

'78 gt boat
08-01-2005, 09:39 PM
I want to see some video!!!! :rollside:

Squirtin Thunder
08-02-2005, 01:39 PM
I'm in on this !!!

Keyser
08-02-2005, 01:46 PM
My moneys on Roger!!!!! :eat:

Nucking futs
08-02-2005, 01:51 PM
no money changing hands they are racing for silver bullets.
so if you would like to make a side wager, say a 12 pack im open to that.
My beer is on Herc!!! Oh , and i drink coors original........ :D :D

Keyser
08-02-2005, 02:08 PM
no money changing hands they are racing for silver bullets.
so if you would like to make a side wager, say a 12 pack im open to that.
My beer is on Herc!!! Oh , and i drink coors original........ :D :D
You got it!!!!! :devil: :devil:
You better be as fast as you say Roger!!!!!!!

dmontzsta
08-02-2005, 02:13 PM
I have a 12 pack on Herc too, if anyone wants another bet...
So far it is:
Futs (for Herc) betting Keyser (for Roger).
dmontzsta (for Herc) better ? (for Roger)?

TRG
08-02-2005, 02:35 PM
You mean "The Rogers"? j/k lol
could'nt resist! :D

NELSON#109
08-02-2005, 03:17 PM
I have a 12 pack on Herc too, if anyone wants another bet...
So far it is:
dmontzsta (for Herc) better ? (for Roger)?
ill take that bet..... i got time and money invested in brooski's boat.... 12 pack says roger puts herc back on the trailer..... this is some seriouse racing.

Nucking futs
08-02-2005, 03:25 PM
ill take that bet..... i got time and money invested in brooski's boat.... 12 pack says roger puts herc back on the trailer..... this is some seriouse racing.
Hey Cockswell, I hear your going for the hat?? Any truth to that rumor? If so That will be a good time. Good luck on whoever lines up for the Hat.

dmontzsta
08-02-2005, 06:05 PM
12 pack of coors light? its on then...just reply with your friendly shake. :D
dmontzsta (for Herc) betting Nelson#109 (for Roger)?

Squirtin Thunder
08-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Sorry Roger my Beer is on the Big Bad Ford !!!!

Nucking futs
08-02-2005, 06:23 PM
OK, One question here,If the race does'nt take place due to some weird reason or excuse, I think the 2 of them should buy us all a round of beer at the bar sunday night, after all it seems the people that are not even in the race have more at stake then the two of them. Just a thought, I really can't wait to see this race and end the war of word between them both. In my best official voice..............LETS GET IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace out.
Tim

Squirtin Thunder
08-02-2005, 06:46 PM
OK, One question here,If the race does'nt take place due to some weird reason or excuse, I think the 2 of them should buy us all a round of beer at the bar sunday night, after all it seems the people that are not even in the race have more at stake then the two of them. Just a thought, I really can't wait to see this race and end the war of word between them both. In my best official voice..............LETS GET IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace out.
Tim
I second that !!!

Keyser
08-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Peace out.
Tim
I totally agree. The good thing is, race or not I still get to drink a few cold ones. :hammer2: :D

dmontzsta
08-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Peace out.
Tim
I was thinking what if one of them mess it up for us, but this idea is the best! sounds like a plan to me...also, the winning team will share its winnings with the winner...in this case...Me, Tim and Dan will be drinking a 24 pack to celebrate. :D

Nucking futs
08-02-2005, 08:35 PM
I will share with the loser too, after all this race is just an excuse to drink more beer !!!!!!!!!!!! But remember I drink the leaded version coors. I did'nt drive all that way to drink light beer. :D

Keyser
08-02-2005, 08:47 PM
I will share with the loser too, after all this race is just an excuse to drink more beer !!!!!!!!!!!! But remember I drink the leaded version coors. I did'nt drive all that way to drink light beer. :D
I'll remember to bring a extra 12er of the leaded to split, I'll drink anything as long as it's wet and it's NOT Miller High Life. :2purples:

Keyser
08-02-2005, 08:48 PM
I just realized that the two guys who started this haven't said anything in a long time.

460 jus getn it
08-02-2005, 08:53 PM
my money is on the ford..................................... :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-02-2005, 09:40 PM
my money is on the ford..................................... :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
Chevy fo' life :D :D

bordsmnj
08-02-2005, 09:42 PM
i might show up to sell popcorn and copies of the sawed off excuse list :)

Brooski
08-02-2005, 11:15 PM
I just realized that the two guys who started this haven't said anything in a long time. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Danhercules
08-03-2005, 05:44 AM
I just realized that the two guys who started this haven't said anything in a long time.
Its stragity. I am out workin on the boat! LOL NOT, We agreed to no changes. The only thing I am doin is changing my reverse cable.

Brooski
08-03-2005, 07:10 AM
Its stragity. I am out workin on the boat! LOL NOT, We agreed to no changes. The only thing I am doin is changing my reverse cable.
WE DID? :confused: Oh yeah, I remember now, yes, we did, no changes, no adjustments, I havent touched mine, nope, no sir, havent done anything to it, no way, no changes in tune, nope, wouldnt do that, no, left it alone, its always been this way, the whole time, I would never try to change anything, no way, wouldnt do it, nothing to worry about Dan, its all the same, no adjustments, you can believe me, I wouldnt lie to you........yeah, thats the ticket! :D
Actually it is sitting outside :cry: under the cover completely covered with water spots from Lake Piru last saturday. No time to mess with it yet, got a derby car to finish.

Danhercules
08-03-2005, 02:55 PM
You might as well race the derby car on the river. It has a better chance of keeping up with me than your boat. Its already got bassets on it!!! :devil:

dmontzsta
08-03-2005, 02:57 PM
You might as well race the derby car on the river. It has a better chance of keeping up with me than your boat. Its already got bassets on it!!! :devil:
ohhhhhhh, he got you there Brooski.
He also said when he is done sawing off the derby car, he will then proceed to saw you off at drinking. :D

Danhercules
08-03-2005, 03:00 PM
Demonsta, wanna little after race action in the parking lot? I will bring the beer bong!!!

dmontzsta
08-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Demonsta, wanna little after race action in the parking lot? I will bring the beer bong!!!
I will try it, but dont know if I can hang with you big guy, I am only 165lbs. :D
I prefer to sip my coors. :D

Squirtcha?
08-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Does that mean you're returning those nitrous plates I lent to ya?

78Southwind
08-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Roger
Is this your new tow vehicle? :confused:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1818Derby_2005_015.jpg

Brooski
08-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Roger
Is this your new tow vehicle? :confused:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1818Derby_2005_015.jpg
Yup, but since I am towing to the river, I have baffles for the exhaust. :p

Danhercules
08-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Its on like Donkey Kong. You better have that cooler full of Silver Bullets, cuz I am gunning for you.
Gotta be Saturday or Sunday, we will have to see when the river comes up, and then decide.
Well, I would like to accept this as a named time and place. But its not. I put the ball in your court. So, here it is.
As long as the CBBB events scedule dose not interfear.................
Ever see the Movie 3'oclock high? Well then 3 it is. Sat. Approx 1 mile down river from the Avi. I think right infront of the Avi will too choppy, (unless we get some support and close down the river!! HINT HINT HINT!!)
I cannot wait for this, then I get to run Cyclone with a 5 boat head start, Me from WOT and Cyclone from idle, so at 100 yds, I will be ahead, then give up me lead!!! :D

roostwear
08-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Don't know why you'd wanna go SOUTH, especially with the sand/rock bars. Go north about 4 miles... that should be directly in front of my EZup. :D

Danhercules
08-05-2005, 08:23 PM
Don't know why you'd wanna go SOUTH, especially with the sand/rock bars. Go north about 4 miles... that should be directly in front of my EZup. :D
1)South is smoother water.
2)You should not be there during the CBBB, you should be in the AVI cove or running your boat.
3) You should be burning some fuel while at the river, not beached.
4) Only "Big boats" go 1 mile down from were they launched and stay on a beach all day.
5) If you burn lots of fuel and travel the river, you will know where the rock and sand bars are and can avoid them.

roostwear
08-05-2005, 08:38 PM
1)South is smoother water.
2)You should not be there during the CBBB, you should be in the AVI cove or running your boat.
3) You should be burning some fuel while at the river, not beached.
4) Only "Big boats" go 1 mile down from were they launched and stay on a beach all day.
5) If you burn lots of fuel and travel the river, you will know where the rock and sand bars are and can avoid them.
1) Smoother water isn't necessarily FASTER water
2) I'll be launching around noon.... the cove will be a parking lot by then
3) I burn more fuel on the river throughout the year than you :D
4) The low freeboard boats go 4 miles downriver from where I launch
5) I burn lots of fuel on the river throughout the year.... I know where to go where there aren't rock bars

Danhercules
08-05-2005, 08:46 PM
1) Smoother water isn't necessarily FASTER water
2) I'll be launching around noon.... the cove will be a parking lot by then
3) I burn more fuel on the river throughout the year than you :D
4) The low freeboard boats go 4 miles downriver from where I launch
5) I burn lots of fuel on the river throughout the year.... I know where to go where there aren't rock bars
1)j Up is a zoo compaired to down river form the AVI
2) I will be through 1/2 my gas by noon, plus thats were all the KICK ASS boat will be.
3) Not sure about that one, all I know is I fill my boat every day when on the river.
4) why is it that the V-drive regatta is down river from the AVI not up?
5) you got a jet, just haul over the rock bars, dont let up!!

JET-O-VATOR
08-05-2005, 09:48 PM
hey dan hercules was that you headed down river away from the avi 2 weeks ago i was anchored on the beach and threw you the shocker

Danhercules
08-06-2005, 05:07 AM
That was me! :D
I was waiting for you to wave me in! LOL. I made a few passes by you. LOL