PDA

View Full Version : what a busy weekend....

a catered life
08-01-2005, 10:26 PM
:confused: dam had to do some catering friday night and saturday most of the day so i pickup up boat from shop late saturday and decide to go to a local spot to get her wet sunday.......sunday morning woke up family made a great breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, hashbrowns, grits, fresh squeeze oj) drove about 45 to one hour to silverwood lake only to be told to take my as@ back home :jawdrop: ...........seems like the freaking lake was full at 9am and they were not accepting any more boats :cry:

SummitKarl
08-01-2005, 10:35 PM
bummer!!!!
maybe this will help
steamboat at noon Sunday
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734steam_boating.JPG

a catered life
08-01-2005, 10:37 PM
nope that just made it worse i'm not there :frown: but thanks anyway

rivergoer
08-02-2005, 03:37 AM
that steam boat place looks cool

shueman
08-02-2005, 04:49 AM
:confused: dam had to do some catering friday night and saturday most of the day so i pickup up boat from shop late saturday and decide to go to a local spot to get her wet sunday.......sunday morning woke up family made a great breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, hashbrowns, grits, fresh squeeze oj) drove about 45 to one hour to silverwood lake only to be told to take my as@ back home :jawdrop: ...........seems like the freaking lake was full at 9am and they were not accepting any more boats :cry:
Yep...gotta make a reservation on the wk-nds...

NashvilleBound
08-02-2005, 05:12 AM
Yep...gotta make a reservation on the wk-nds...
A reservation to go on a lake?? Incredible. I like to hang out and see people also .... but I cant imagine reservations... :rollside:

a catered life
08-02-2005, 05:35 AM
yup a lot of places dont have much parking so when the parking lot fills up thats when they stop allowing more boat to launch :squiggle:

JetBoatRich
08-02-2005, 06:26 AM
yup a lot of places dont have much parking so when the parking lot fills up thats when they stop allowing more boat to launch :squiggle:
Willie, at Silverwood you make reservations and drive right to the front :cool: of the line :cool:

a catered life
08-02-2005, 06:38 AM
lmao now i know we didnt think that we needed reservations to do some ay boating :confused: hows was your trip?