PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone go down.....

barbigrl
08-02-2005, 07:59 AM
to the US Open of surfing in HB this past weekend?? It was the place to be!! I'll post up some pics tomorrow!! Got some of the infamous Tito Ortiz, Mr ultimate fighter....he is a very cool guy!!!

riverbound
08-02-2005, 08:03 AM
to the US Open of surfing in HB this past weekend?? It was the place to be!! I'll post up some pics tomorrow!! Got some of the infamous Tito Ortiz, Mr ultimate fighter....he is a very cool guy!!!
Tito is a pretty cool guy. I use to hang with him back when he trained with Tank. Never made it to HB. ended up drinking in Newport. :messedup:

NOTALENT
08-02-2005, 08:10 AM
Tito is a pretty cool guy. I use to hang with him back when he trained with Tank. Never made it to HB. ended up drinking in Newport. :messedup:
Tito..pshh...what a self indulged prick...I use to train with my buddie taylor pantell back during my freshman and sophmore year...taylor would mess that guy up everyday.. one of my friends dated him for a bit..too much attitude for me to deal with...those guys we fought on friday night said they trained with him.... :notam: I sure hope not...because he would be disappointed... :D

barbigrl
08-02-2005, 08:16 AM
Tito..pshh...what a self indulged prick...I use to train with my buddie taylor pantell back during my freshman and sophmore year...taylor would mess that guy up everyday.. one of my friends dated him for a bit..too much attitude for me to deal with...those guys we fought on friday night said they trained with him.... :notam: I sure hope not...because he would be disappointed... :D
Well he was down there passing out his own fliers....at first I did not realize who he was...then people started taking pics with him. I did think it was odd he was passing out his own shit on the pier!!! Dennis Hopper, and the guitarist from Korn were all down there as well!! It was a fun time!! I made a lot of money and got a ton of free stuff!!

Coach
08-02-2005, 08:22 AM
Well he was down there passing out his own fliers....at first I did not realize who he was...then people started taking pics with him. I did think it was odd he was passing out his own shit on the pier!!! Dennis Hopper, and the guitarist from Korn were all down there as well!! It was a fun time!! I made a lot of money and got a ton of free stuff!!
Tito didn't get his contract renewed with the UFC. Expect to see him with Pride or that other one in Japan, K-7, I think.

riverbound
08-02-2005, 08:26 AM
When I used to hang with him was way back in the day. Back when he was Tank's punching bag. He was cool back then, but he was also a nobody. After him and Tank had a falling out I never saw him again.

NOTALENT
08-02-2005, 08:32 AM
When I used to hang with him was way back in the day. Back when he was Tank's punching bag. He was cool back then, but he was also a nobody. After him and Tank had a falling out I never saw him again.
Yeah...I guess getting all big and known has something to do with his new found attitude...sucks ufc didnt renew the contract..I want to see Lidell Fock him up again... :D

Krumbsnatcher
08-02-2005, 09:00 AM
It was nice weather to be a spectator the MX Free style was awsome, they are pushing the bikes futher and further and really make for a great show.
Of course all this was possible becuase my good freind Gerrard runs and coordinates the Soul bowl so he threw down 15 vip passes.
All in all the beach was fun, a bit too crowded, and will be heading back to the river soon. It was nice to hangout in our own backyard for once and not have that drive to havi.
What booth was Barbi girl at, my crew were at the Beach Bums hut?

barbigrl
08-02-2005, 09:04 AM
It was nice weather to be a spectator the MX Free style was awsome, they are pushing the bikes futher and further and really make for a great show.
Of course all this was possible becuase my good freind Gerrard runs and coordinates the Soul bowl so he threw down 15 vip passes.
All in all the beach was fun, a bit too crowded, and will be heading back to the river soon. It was nice to hangout in our own backyard for once and not have that drive to havi.
What booth was Barbi girl at, my crew were at the Beach Bums hut?
The beach was definitly nice for a change!! It was gorgous weather!! Also it was VERY crowded!! I saw more skin this weekend then I do at the river!!! Girls Gone Wild was down there as well filming crap.
I was at the Souvenier booth located on the corner of PCH and Main, for THREE days!! By the time yesterday afternoon rolled around....I was OVER IT!!