PDA

View Full Version : Sign in front of AL QAEDA friendly business in Philly---WTF!!!!

spectratoad
08-02-2005, 11:01 AM
WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH 1000 AL QAEDA TERRORISTS THAN WITH ONE SINGLE AMERICAN"
This sign was prominently displayed in the window of a business in Philadelphia. You are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement.. One would think that anti-hate groups from all across the country would be marching on this business . . . and that the National Guard might have to be called to keep the angry crowds back. But, perhaps in these stressful times one might be tempted to let the proprietors simply make their statement . . . . We are a society which holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty. And after all, it is just a sign.
You may ask what kind of business would dare post such a sign?
Answer: A Funeral Home :D :D :D

topless
08-02-2005, 11:03 AM
WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH 1000 AL QAEDA TERRORISTS THAN WITH ONE SINGLE AMERICAN"
This sign was prominently displayed in the window of a business in Philadelphia. You are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement.. One would think that anti-hate groups from all across the country would be marching on this business . . . and that the National Guard might have to be called to keep the angry crowds back. But, perhaps in these stressful times one might be tempted to let the proprietors simply make their statement . . . . We are a society which holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty. And after all, it is just a sign.
You may ask what kind of business would dare post such a sign?
Answer: A Funeral Home :D :D :DLMAO!!!! I was pissed at first. :D

Sane Asylum
08-02-2005, 11:10 AM
Got me......Good one....

2Driver
08-02-2005, 11:36 AM
Got me too. I was snorting fire after about the 3 sentence :p

IN2-IN2MX
08-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Oh, right on then! I was thinking that place was in for some major trouble. :D

dmontzsta
08-02-2005, 11:48 AM
haha, that was a good one.

Dusty Times
08-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Good One!
I liked it after I was starting to get pissed

HighRoller
08-02-2005, 07:29 PM
I was thinking if it was a regular business that had a sign like that, the ACLU would be there defending their "first amendment" rights. But since the sentiment is anti-muslim I'm sure the "America's Criminals and Liberals United" will sue them on behalf of the muslim terrorist insurgent suicide bomber anti-defamation league.

Hit_it_Hard
08-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.... Talk about blood boiling :rollside: