PDA

View Full Version : Hot Rod Hallett moved

Hot Rod Hallett
08-02-2005, 11:45 AM
What's up everybody. For those of you who know me I figure this would be the best way to let you all know I just moved. Formerly a Torrance resident for many years I know live in Fullerton, California. Now 10 minutes from work in Anaheim and ready to hang out and party with some OC boaters. Anybody have an regular happy hour or anything in my area?

dmontzsta
08-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Do you work at the office building off Katella and 57? I am directly on the other side of the freeway from you, in the office park in back of the Ayres Hotel.

Hot Rod Hallett
08-02-2005, 12:05 PM
You got it! Right off Katella at Howell directly across the street from the Shell Station. We should get together for lunch. How's the Biesmeyer? Is it gonna make CBBB? Any time for a shakedown at Elsinore? I saw your Dad a while back at Elsinore while I was out doing some testing. His new Elim. is cherry-what a find and I couldn't believe what he paid for it. Talk to you soon. Did you sell the Lavey?
Trav

dmontzsta
08-02-2005, 12:08 PM
You got it! Right off Katella at Howell directly across the street from the Shell Station. We should get together for lunch. How's the Biesmeyer? Is it gonna make CBBB? Any time for a shakedown at Elsinore? I saw your Dad a while back at Elsinore while I was out doing some testing. His new Elim. is cherry-what a find and I couldn't believe what he paid for it. Talk to you soon. Did you sell the Lavey?
Trav
Hey Travis,
I always seen the Truckin' Magazine van outside there, I know right where that is. The Biesmeyer is on hold pending me starting a business right now, but as soon as that is rolling the BBF will be sitting in between the stringers. No CBBB I will be in the Eliminator. I am always up for Elsinore too...that is like a second home to me. :D Although as of lately I havent been going cause I have had too many projects to work on. Depending on this week I might not be in this location, but I do stay we will definately have to do lunch. The Lavey is almost back together and the guy is waiting for it, so it is pretty much sold.
:cool: