08-02-2005, 12:58 PM
:idea: could be.

dmontzsta
08-02-2005, 01:03 PM
I will be there in this...
http://www.dmontzsta.com/78Eliminator/Eliminator18.jpg

rrrr
08-02-2005, 01:47 PM
No...... #@&$*#@&$+#@%&*#)#) family reunion in #_(*@$&*+! South Dakota, gotta drive and take Aunt Joyce too..... :cry: :cry:

63stevens
08-02-2005, 02:36 PM
I will be at Big River from the 12th thru the 17th. Was thinking about coming over on Sunday morning for part of the day. Is that a possibility or do you have to register and pay money to show up

Sanger D
08-02-2005, 03:03 PM
I,m gonna go but I,m not sure if they will let me join in any reindeer games causeI never got a chance to reg. the site said they would not eccept any more reg.so I don,t know if they will let me show or hang out with the others,cause they got security on the beach kickin people off if there not with the hotel!!but we,ll see what happens!! :cool:

TRG
08-02-2005, 03:15 PM
I,m gonna go but I,m not sure if they will let me join in any reindeer games causeI never got a chance to reg. the site said they would not eccept any more reg.so I don,t know if they will let me show or hang out with the others,cause they got security on the beach kickin people off if there not with the hotel!!but we,ll see what happens!! :cool:
Im gonna be out there sat. and i have not reg'd either, if there is a problem, there is plenty of river to have a good time either or...
Todd

Sanger D
08-02-2005, 03:23 PM
hey todd, it,ll be good to see ya bro! hope alls well and bring your rodgers ready to run!!!! :D :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Im gonna be out there sat. and i have not reg'd either, if there is a problem, there is plenty of river to have a good time either or...
Todd
The only drawback to not registering is that you don't get a goodie bag and you don't get entered into the contests for best classic v-drive (I think rrrr won this one last year) and other categories. Not a big deal. It is a very laid back event.

flat broke
08-02-2005, 03:42 PM
yup,
Not like we've got the beach nazi on our payroll kickin out folks that didn't register. I can't vouch for the Avi, but in years past, I've seen boats motor in that didn't have "beach passes" and they hung out all day long. Parking is going to be tight in the lagoon, but folks are always runnin their boats as they should be anyhow, so there is usually a space somewhere to anchor your ride.
As far as RRR not showing.... At least my wife won't freak out too much about me playing with fireworks knowing you're not gonna be there :D Last year with the Boones, roman candles, and rockets was too funny.
Chris

Hallett
08-02-2005, 03:52 PM
Well i guss that takes care of that im out i didn't reg.

flat broke
08-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Swing on by, anchor your ride and shoot the shizzle with everyone. Registration is for goodie bags, voting, etc. The whole shindig is nothing more than a bunch of great people who love boats getting together at the Avi to hang out. Stop by and check it out this year, then when new years rolls around, register for next year's :)
Besides since Superdave won't have his Schiada there, someone's gotta represent :D
Chris

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-02-2005, 05:06 PM
Bob, I'm registered with 2 guests and I'm going solo....you and lisa can be my guests. :)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Hey Brian (Wsuwrhr) are you going to be true to form and flake out on this gig????? Or am I gonna have to eat those words and buy you a cold one? :hammerhea

waterwitch
08-02-2005, 07:12 PM
Glad to hear a few of you are going!
It's going to be fun!

Beautiful Noise
08-02-2005, 10:18 PM
I'm in as Usual :D :D :D

rrrr
08-02-2005, 11:16 PM
As far as RRR not showing.... At least my wife won't freak out too much about me playing with fireworks knowing you're not gonna be there :D Last year with the Boones, roman candles, and rockets was too funny.
Chris
LOL, gawd that was funny....
Sorry I won't be there to defend my "Most Classic V-drive" Trophy. Damn, I had such a good time meeting all of you guys. Seeya next year, I will be there for sure.... :D

Brooski
08-02-2005, 11:25 PM
LOL, gawd that was funny....
Sorry I won't be there to defend my "Most Classic V-drive" Trophy. Damn, I had such a good time meeting all of you guys. Seeya next year, I will be there for sure.... :D :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hallett
08-03-2005, 06:24 AM
Bob, I'm registered with 2 guests and I'm going solo....you and lisa can be my guests. :)
Thanks jerry will give you a call. :p

wsuwrhr
08-03-2005, 09:32 AM
Hey Brian (Wsuwrhr) are you going to be true to form and flake out on this gig????? Or am I gonna have to eat those words and buy you a cold one? :hammerhea
Well well well.
That ain't right, true to form? I wish I had your spare time.
:supp: :supp: :supp:
The list of problems is long. At this point I can take the jet boat if I can finish the motor in time.
The fresh V drive in the Hondo wasn't so fresh.
Brian

wsuwrhr
08-03-2005, 09:32 AM
Christie has to work, I didn't get a room either.
Brian

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-03-2005, 10:39 AM
Well Brian, my wife didn't get off from work either and I'm still going.... did I mention I have a full time job as well as this little video hobby...oh ya, need I mention the K-boat project and basic maintenance to keep the war wagon running....Blah blah blah. All of us can justify not going! You just have to make it happen! I dont have 500 video tapes full of boats because my wife took time off work<<< :argue:
---Jerry :D

Hot Rod Hallett
08-03-2005, 10:56 AM
Bob- You live to close-no excuse for not making it. Plus you promised me a ride last year-remember?

wsuwrhr
08-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Well Brian, my wife didn't get off from work either and I'm still going.... did I mention I have a full time job as well as this little video hobby...oh ya, need I mention the K-boat project and basic maintenance to keep the war wagon running....Blah blah blah. All of us can justify not going! You just have to make it happen! I dont have 500 video tapes full of boats because my wife took time off work<<< :argue:
---Jerry :D
OK I'm sorry. ;) ;)
I never said I was the only one with problems. :supp:
Self employment takes more out of my day than working for someone did.
I have plenty to do, but I am trying, I didn't even get a room this year because I didn't think I would have enough time get a boat going.
The Hondo is not cooperating either, might have to switch back to the jet boat.
Brian

Highlimit9000
08-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Bob- You live to close-no excuse for not making it. Plus you promised me a ride last year-remember?
Yah, I heard Bob is givin out free rides....Never been in a Schiada...Wonder what the ride is like...Oh well Guess I need to wait for mine to be finished... :frown:

Hallett
08-03-2005, 12:32 PM
:D Bob might not be going he has a bent prop shaft
geting bad vibes :confused: will be taking it to my
buddy mike at prime marine soon. :frown:

Hallett
08-03-2005, 12:38 PM
Yah, I heard Bob is givin out free rides....Never been in a Schiada...Wonder what the ride is like...Oh well Guess I need to wait for mine to be finished... :frown:
that would be know problem when i get the thing fixed.

Highlimit9000
08-03-2005, 12:54 PM
:D Bob might not be going he has a bent prop shaft
geting bad vibes :confused: will be taking it to my
buddy mike at prime marine soon. :frown:
Bob, Let me know how my boat is coming along. I heard its back from the glass shop. Bottom should be graphite speedcoated...Hopefully see some pics from Mike soon...

waterwitch
08-05-2005, 04:49 PM
Well were out. Jeff starts a new job
in Kauai on the 8th and will be gone for
2 months. We are very sad! He worked so
hard to get the boat back together. :(
Have fun everyone, and be safe!!

dmontzsta
08-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Damn, just like that? That sucks, one less v-drive. :(

dossangers
08-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Everything is on schedule so ill be representing the NKRA!!!

Wicked Performance Boats
08-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Waterwitch, We are sorry to hear that you and Jeff won't be at Cbbb. Julie and I were looking forward to seeing you guys again. Budlight

Beautiful Noise
08-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Traci,Sorry to hear you and Jeff won't be making CBBB,Let me know if and when you plan on being in Parker after you get back :D

Beautiful Noise
08-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Everything is on schedule so ill be representing the NKRA!!!
Wayne are you planning on Cruising up in the Bieser? If so becareful with the water level.

centurion tunnel
08-07-2005, 10:36 AM
UPDATE MRS. Waterwitch will now be there. :smile: