PDA

View Full Version : Does my hair look alright???

Jordy
05-04-2006, 02:10 PM
BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR MASTA KOOLAID SUCKAS!!!!
http://www.lakeracerllc.com/PokerRuns/spring2006/lo5l8400.jpg
:D :D :D

ELIMINAT THIS
05-04-2006, 02:30 PM
Jordy you just focked the dcb boys,they are all on there knees looking for the zipper on the computer. :)

OnlyMoney
05-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Jordy, it's ok. You just need a nap. :sleeping: Someone will have a pic of your boat and then you can stop picking on Dave. :wink: :D :D

Reaper1
05-04-2006, 02:46 PM
As always, the hair is perfect. :chi:

UnionJack
05-04-2006, 02:47 PM
is that a rolex?

DSIDan
05-04-2006, 02:49 PM
Jordy you just focked the dcb boys,they are all on there knees looking for the zipper on the computer. :)
Advantage boys were already on there knees fixing broke drives:...Sucka! :cool:

OnlyMoney
05-04-2006, 02:49 PM
is that a rolex?
Hey, we had a great time with you guys Friday night. I think Chris would volunteer to hold Lola anytime. :rollside:

TOBTEK
05-04-2006, 02:57 PM
is that a rolex?
looks like a Ti faced daytona Rolly to me........

Jordy
05-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Not that you've ever been close enough to Dave to get a personal look at it, eh Toby??? :D :D :D
Rolex <----- the official timepiece of Team Kool Aid. :D
Jordy <---- selling mine now. :D :D :D

DCBDaytona
05-04-2006, 03:09 PM
What do DCB's and Rolex's have in common??? I won't even go there. :)

mbrown2
05-04-2006, 03:09 PM
Hate is the sheerest form of flattery! :)

Jordy
05-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Says the gentleman with the rollbar boat in his avatar. Besides, who's hating??? I just saw this picture and couldn't resist an opportunity like this. There was another one but I don't want to make Charley cry. :D

OnlyMoney
05-04-2006, 03:11 PM
I told you...Breitling!!!! :rollside:

DCBDaytona
05-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Let me guess...You sold the Rolex when the DCB sold?

MR HARLEY
05-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Breitling is the only way to go.
Jordy,
I thought we were teammates, blood in rememeber :p

Jordy
05-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Yeah, yeah. But mine is pretty pimp. Might have to just hang on to it and then add a Breitling down the road. ;)
Jordy,
I don't see you sporting your team colors. :crossx:

DCBDaytona
05-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Breitling is the only way to go.
Jordy,
If I had my choice...Panerai.

MR HARLEY
05-04-2006, 03:18 PM
If I had my choice...Panerai.
Not a bad choice at all. BTW, your parents are some really nice people, it was great to meet them.

UnionJack
05-04-2006, 03:18 PM
photoglou has a no BS Breitling... with like a gps locator and stuff

OnlyMoney
05-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Yeah, yeah. But mine is pretty pimp. Might have to just hang on to it and then add a Breitling down the road. ;)
Yours is VERY pimp. We did that, but the other way around. :)

DCBDaytona
05-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Not a bad choice at all. BTW, your parents are some really nice people, it was great to meet them.
Thanks...I hear my boat biatch Jay is gonna be with you on Sat. Take care of him. :)

MR HARLEY
05-04-2006, 03:21 PM
I don't see you sporting your team colors.
Really :idea:

Jrocket
05-04-2006, 03:21 PM
What do DCB's and Rolex's have in common???
You cant afford either one of them? :)

MR HARLEY
05-04-2006, 03:23 PM
Thanks...I hear my boat biatch Jay is gonna be with you on Sat. Take care of him. :)
I will do my best:D

Jordy
05-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Really :idea:
Nice. I like it!!! :D
OH SNAP!!!! :D :D

TOBTEK
05-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Not that you've ever been close enough to Dave to get a personal look at it, eh Toby??? :D :D :D
Rolex <----- the official timepiece of Team Kool Aid. :D
COOL...... WHAT do you have and how cheap can i buy it under market? :rollside:

Jordy
05-04-2006, 03:33 PM
COOL...... WHAT do you have and how cheap can i buy it under market? :rollside:
Wait a second, my watch doesn't have tires so you can't kick it. :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2006, 04:03 PM
Dave's hair is perfect, Just like his boats. :)

TOBTEK
05-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Wait a second, my watch doesn't have tires so you can't kick it. :D :D :D
So if a Spectre is a Skater on a budget...... is your Rolex really a FOLEX? :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2006, 04:10 PM
no the rolex is a timex.

mbrown2
05-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Let me guess...You sold the Rolex when the DCB sold?
Dude, Rolex is so OC 1990's.....Wana-B-Baller's are still trying to front the Bayliner Rolex SS Submariner :)

mbrown2
05-04-2006, 04:35 PM
Says the gentleman with the rollbar boat in his avatar.
Its like a Jeep Wrangler on the water...everyone needs a rollbar!:)

Jordy
05-04-2006, 05:09 PM
Nah, I bought the Spectre and the Rolex instead of a Skater. ;)

DCBDaytona
05-04-2006, 05:27 PM
That's true...

ELIMINAT THIS
05-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Advantage boys were already on there knees fixing broke drives:...Sucka! :cool:
Thanks for hauling my broken drive a$$ around havi. last week. :)
Did you find the zipper yet. :)

Jordy
05-04-2006, 05:39 PM
That's true...
What happened to the home equity comment??? You gotta have a sack to post up around this joint. No sense in editing posts. They prey on weakness around here. :D :D :D

Jrocket
05-04-2006, 06:49 PM
What happened to the home equity comment??? You gotta have a sack to post up around this joint. No sense in editing posts. They prey on weakness around here. :D :D :D
Ahhhh what did I miss?Was it one of the good ol "atleast I didnt have to take a second out on my house to buy the boat and watch"? :)

Charley
05-04-2006, 08:07 PM
What do DCB's and Rolex's have in common??? I won't even go there. :)
What do Eliminator and casio have in common? I wont go there either
:crossx:

Havasu Hangin'
05-05-2006, 05:46 AM
I think #5,342 may be out of place, though. :idea:

Jordy
05-05-2006, 06:38 AM
I think #5,342 may be out of place, though. :idea:
I wasn't going to say anything but I saw that too. I guess worst case he could always go for the Daddy Warbucks, I mean BT look. :D :D :D

OnlyMoney
05-05-2006, 07:29 AM
I can't believe you figured out what I got you for your bday, Jordy. :rolleyes: That's right...a whole case of the infamous DCB hair gel! :rollside:

Reaper1
05-05-2006, 08:15 AM
With all the money you Kool Aid homos spend on these things Dave probably has a Roly for every day of the week. :D :p :)

MR HARLEY
05-05-2006, 08:16 AM
With all the money you Kool Aid homos spend on these things Dave probably has a Roly for every day of the week. :D :p :)
Ouch!! :p

Jrocket
05-05-2006, 08:19 AM
The owner of Magic should have some cash too,with all of those look alike boats that he pops out.:D :p :)

Jordy
05-05-2006, 08:28 AM
Just one??? Maybe for each arm and both legs. :D :D :D

Reaper1
05-05-2006, 08:40 AM
The owner of Magic should have some cash too,with all of those look alike boats that he pops out.:D :p :)
Hey now, I did get a free haircut when I bought my boat. And if anything happens I can blame it on DogHouse or Brian or any of the other look-a-likes. :)

Jrocket
05-05-2006, 11:43 AM
Hey now, I did get a free haircut when I bought my boat. And if anything happens I can blame it on DogHouse or Brian or any of the other look-a-likes. :)
Sweeeeeet...all I got was black socks. :)

JB in so cal
05-05-2006, 01:49 PM
I'm sorry. What??
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135HAVASU_PICS_103.jpg

Jrocket
05-05-2006, 01:54 PM
So orange is the popular color these days,dont be so negative babe. :)

Reaper1
05-05-2006, 02:04 PM
That reminds me, I need to stop on the way home and pick up a Bosch Jig Saw. ;)

Jrocket
05-05-2006, 02:07 PM
That reminds me, I need to stop on the way home and pick up a Bosch Jig Saw. ;)
Dont forget the underwater proof hole saw attachment. :)

mbrown2
05-05-2006, 08:48 PM
I'm sorry. What??
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135HAVASU_PICS_103.jpg
Yeah, after I took the gel idea from the Cobra Cat...all the DCB's started to look very similar...:)

TwinMach26DCB
05-06-2006, 07:09 AM
Damn, I even resemble that remark... I thought the same thing when I saw that photo... Nice is still nice though.....

TwinMach26DCB
05-06-2006, 07:11 AM
even the blue Teague boat is IDENTICAL as far as layout.. different color, but EXACT layout.. It it aint broke, don't fix it ---

XFactor
05-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Do I get credit for the orange fad? That's my old 26 with the orange tips and flames. It's an 03. I even had an 02 22 with the same graphics. I'm definatley done with orange. :D :D :D

ROZ
05-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Do I get credit for the orange fad? That's my old 26 with the orange tips and flames. It's an 03. I even had an 02 22 with the same graphics. I'm definatley done with orange. :D :D :D
I guess you were ahead of your time...lol..
Today's orange is yesterday's teal and pink :D

Havasu Cig
05-07-2006, 08:09 AM
I have a question (Charley is going to hate me for this). Since DCB is now selling boats to a dealer in North Carolina ( I saw 4-5 for sale in the new PB mag yesterday) should they now be Dave's Production Boats? :)

Sigus
05-07-2006, 08:27 AM
even the blue Teague boat is IDENTICAL as far as layout.. different color, but EXACT layout.. It it aint broke, don't fix it ---
Dude, why is your sig line pic so damn small??? :p :rolleyes:

Jordy
05-07-2006, 08:39 AM
I have a question (Charley is going to hate me for this). Since DCB is now selling boats to a dealer in North Carolina ( I saw 4-5 for sale in the new PB mag yesterday) should they now be Dave's Production Boats? :)
DPLB Racing rather than DCLB Racing???? They do have a race team right??? Doing the big onshore lake racing circuit I think. :D :D :D

Charley
05-07-2006, 05:45 PM
DPLB Racing rather than DCLB Racing???? They do have a race team right??? Doing the big onshore lake racing circuit I think. :D :D :D
ok http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0104.gif .. there are so many spectres that currently race offshore too! :rolleyes: LMAO... your such a blank shootin popoff Jordy... If you wanna sit in your boat and point fingers at who isn't on the race course, try to be on something that is actually is competitively racing...and I'm not talking about Production 4! Kiss my ass nine ball :D

Jrocket
05-07-2006, 06:58 PM
ya there are so many spectres that currently race offshore too! :rolleyes: LMAO... your such a blank shootin popoff Jordy... If you wanna sit in your boat and point fingers at who isn't on the race course, try to be on something that is actually is competitively racing...and I'm not talking about Production 4! Kiss my ass nine ball :D
Now that was some funny shiat right there.......

Jordy
05-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Kiss my ass nine ball :D
I don't think I can get down that low Mr. Big. :D
Still more Spectres than DPLB's racing offshore. ;)

yeah,right
05-08-2006, 06:12 AM
ok http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0104.gif .. there are so many spectres that currently race offshore too! :rolleyes: LMAO... your such a blank shootin popoff Jordy... If you wanna sit in your boat and point fingers at who isn't on the race course, try to be on something that is actually is competitively racing...and I'm not talking about Production 4! Kiss my ass nine ball :D
Dude, I think it's the fact that they call it DCB Racing that makes it such a joke. There have been plenty of Spectres raced over the years, but it still is called Spectre Racing is it? Remember, a poker run is not a race, at least that's what they always say at the drivers meeting before the run, so what has DCB ever raced?

DCBDaytona
05-08-2006, 06:33 AM
Yeah, after I took the gel idea from the Cobra Cat...all the DCB's started to look very similar...:)
Very true...I'd say most of the newer 29's out in Havasu look VERY Similar now.

Jordy
05-08-2006, 07:43 AM
so what has DCB ever raced?
Do black socks and hair gel count??? :D

Charley
05-08-2006, 09:20 AM
Very true...I'd say most of the newer 29's out in Havasu look VERY Similar now.
coming from a guy with checkers... that hurts :( ...just drink the haterade and remove the DCB tag from yer daytona ;)
Dude, I think it's the fact that they call it DCB Racing that makes it such a joke.
I guess I understand how you guys think thats funny the first 4 or 5 hundred times but it's getting old.... and there is nothing thats a Joke about a DCB. they are making some of the better stuff out there. I would hope you guys could appreciate some of the things DCB is trying to do over the last year or so by offering bigger and better riding boats, higher quality layups, better looking interiors, and yes bling to a new level... Instead it's just a plethera of hair jokes and haterade :(
There have been plenty of Spectres raced over the years, but it still is called Spectre Racing is it?
I'm not jabbing at spectre at all, they certainly deserve plenty of respect, I'm just pointing out that buying one doesn't give you the right to popoff, especially when the only spectre racing is in a class where you get disqualified for going too fast!
Remember, a poker run is not a race, at least that's what they always say at the drivers meeting before the run, so what has DCB ever raced?
I want to thank you for leading me into my next point http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evilgrin/evilgrin0036.gif ... uh who the Fucl< here has done any real and actual racing?? lmao... .05% ?? Iv'e raced as much on saturday afternoon as most of you, does owning an east coast boat make you guys "Racers" LMAO... so what of it?? Poker Run Racing??.... I know desert storm 2 years ago when I ran my boat, I was the first under 30' boat to the first cardstop...I know Pegged has finished up there in the past, it sounds like "Clear Image" was running hard and respectably finished pretty well this past poker run. Compared to "like" boats I feel some respect is in order.
Absolutely, the big Skaters and MTI's are always going to likely finish first, and those boats are very very impressive to say the least..... when it comes to hauling ass through bigger stuff like the Ocean or the water a Poker Run creates, a 30' x 9' platform will never be able hang with a 40' x 12' platform.... it's all relative.
As far as Jordy is concerned, he knows I'm just dosing him back on his lameass 3rd grade level...
It's hows we communicates Jordy-->http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0026.gif<--me
It just really hurts deep deep down when I have some guy who hasn't driven a cat for but a year who has never been in a comparable DCB or probably much of anything else :D having such a tainted opinion... it kind of feels like getting marital counseling from OJ http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0093.gif

XTRM22
05-08-2006, 09:54 AM
You beat me to it Charley, It says DCB Racing, but the only racing is the jaws of the haters. I once said that it's because when you own a DCB it's always a race. I got the slowest DCB ever produced, and I'll always pin the throttle to see if the next guy is faster (usually is!). In fact the last race I won was against Mr. Big's old pontoon, and I was actually only working the throttle, Mr. Big jr. had the helm.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Tyler Guest.ec9.jpg[/URL
Now back to this hair issue, you know you been hanging around a long time if you remember when Dave used to wear a hat to work.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/DCB Dave.7d9.jpg ([url]http://www.theimagehosting.com (http://www.theimagehosting.com))
Lots of people like takin the shots at DCB, I guess when you're at or near the top you make an easy target.
Chuck

Jordy
05-08-2006, 10:05 AM
It's hows we communicates Jordy-->http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0026.gif<--me
It just really hurts deep deep down when I have some guy who hasn't driven a cat for but a year who has never been in a comparable DCB or probably much of anything else :D having such a tainted opinion... it kind of feels like getting marital counseling from OJ http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0093.gif
C'mon now Mr. Big, don't get all emo on me. You know I'm just playing. Dave does build a nice boat but it's just so easy to have fun with the Kool Aide Klan. I've never said anything bad about DCLB and I agree that the innovations they've made, like billet cigarette lighters, have really driven the industry. :D
I'm just not enough of a baller to have one so I'll just stick with my poorman's Skater as you put it and keep having fun. ;)
One more thing, and I figure you'd know. I heard that DCB Racing is teaming up with Force Offshore in a race team. Any truth to that??? :D :D :D
p.s. I did get to hold the beer bong in the Kroozin' Skater a month or so ago. Does that count? ;)

Charley
05-08-2006, 10:18 AM
Chuck, yer the man...and If I havent said it lately, you are a good friend and a good Uncle Chuck to my eldest especially, thanks
Jordy,Im not emo you son of a bitch!!!!!!!!! :D
I just like using these new smilies i got from HH's secret smiley site http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evilgrin/evilgrin0030.gif

DCBDaytona
05-08-2006, 10:33 AM
coming from a guy with checkers... that hurts :( ...just drink the haterade and remove the DCB tag from yer daytona ;)
Believe me, there are NO DCB stickers on my ride. :p As for the checker comment, it's like the DCB RACING crap...It gets old after a while. And from the looks of it, I think I'll stick with checkers in lieu of LIME GREEN :crossx:

Jordy
05-08-2006, 11:15 AM
And from the looks of it, I think I'll stick with checkers in lieu of LIME GREEN :crossx:
I think lime green is the new orange. Besides, seeing how Commander has the market cornered on orange and blue, they had to change it up a little bit. :D :D :D

DCBDaytona
05-08-2006, 11:23 AM
I think lime green is the new orange. Besides, seeing how Commander has the market cornered on orange and blue, they had to change it up a little bit. :D :D :D
:crossx: That's correct. It's the Eliminator color of choice for 2005. :)

Jrocket
05-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Believe me, there are NO DCB stickers on my ride.
And us DCB owners want to thank you for that! :)

Jordy
05-08-2006, 05:46 PM
You own a boat??? :D :D

Jrocket
05-08-2006, 06:00 PM
You own a boat??? :D :D
Technically yes,where it is I have no idea.

DCBDaytona
05-08-2006, 06:14 PM
LOL. You DCB owners are all the same. :)

Jordy
05-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Technically yes,where it is I have no idea.
So they outsourced the rigging of your mast??? You are going to run the DCLB logo on your sail right??? :D :D :D

Jrocket
05-08-2006, 06:50 PM
So they outsourced the rigging of your mast??? You are going to run the DCLB logo on your sail right??? :D :D :D
Sure,you gonna run a pic of flipper on yours? :)

Charley
05-08-2006, 07:28 PM
DOH!!!!!

Jordy
05-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Wow, that would be pretty funny if my boat didn't have the ability to make way under it's own power off the trailer, champ. ;)

Charley
05-09-2006, 06:41 AM
Wow, that would be pretty funny if my boat didn't have the ability to make way under it's own power off the trailer, champ. ;)
that's true, I heard those spectres are bitchen around the docks.... it's after you get on plane......http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/animal/animal0046.gif

Jrocket
05-09-2006, 07:42 AM
Just because your has the ability,doesnt mean its worth taking it off!
Bow up....bow down....bow up....bow down.....when will it end?

CornWater
05-09-2006, 08:09 AM
SS Monika?????
:D :D

Jordy
05-09-2006, 08:25 AM
I guess that must happen if you don't know how to drive it or on very, very, very smooth water. ;)
Perhaps if I glassed in a training wheel I'd run it a bit looser and have to deal with porpoise issues. ;)

DCBDaytona
05-09-2006, 10:15 AM
Similar to DCB's 26? We all know those porpoise as well.

soupersonic
05-09-2006, 10:32 AM
Wow, you guys are brutal. Funny, but brutal . Carry on :)

Jrocket
05-09-2006, 12:25 PM
Similar to DCB's 26? We all know those porpoise as well.
"We" all know? So who is "we"?

DCBDaytona
05-09-2006, 01:00 PM
I assume you're being sarcastic. We've owned 2, both porpoised a fair amount between 50-60 mph. Smooth river water was frustrating.

XTRM22
05-09-2006, 01:12 PM
We = DCBDaytona and his dad.
So DCBDaytona, your dad is on his what 4th or 5th DCB? 2 26 Machs with outboards back to back? he must have been pretty happy with em. Where did all the haterade come from? Oh well glad to see you're out enjoying your Daytona, I guess we won't be seeing you at the Regatta?
Chuck

DCBDaytona
05-09-2006, 01:39 PM
We = DCBDaytona and his dad.
So DCBDaytona, your dad is on his what 4th or 5th DCB? 2 26 Machs with outboards back to back? he must have been pretty happy with em. Where did all the haterade come from? Oh well glad to see you're out enjoying your Daytona, I guess we won't be seeing you at the Regatta?
Chuck
I never he said he wasn't happy :) But that doesn't mean they don't porpoise!
As for Haterade, this is all for fun...It's just comedy to see how fast DCB owners get defensive :crossx:
Yes I'll be at the regatta, possibly even sporting a DCB t-shirt...Maybe, just maybe.

Jordy
05-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Yes I'll be at the regatta, possibly even sporting a DCB t-shirt...Maybe, just maybe.
I like to wear my DCB hat from time to time when I'm in the Spectre. Just to keep things lively of course. :D :D :D

XTRM22
05-09-2006, 02:33 PM
I never he said he wasn't happy :) But that doesn't mean they don't porpoise!
As for Haterade, this is all for fun...It's just comedy to see how fast DCB owners get defensive :crossx:
I might be wearin a DCB shirt, but I quit makin my own I was afraid Dave might scretly have me beat up for all the bootleg shirts,hats, and towels I did over the years. :) I've never ridden in a Mach or any cat with outboards for that matter, is the porpoise hard to drive through or just kinda a drag at those speeds. I've only ridden in I/O powered cats and most of them power right through that 50-60 range or cruise at or just below it without much bounce.
Chuck

DCBDaytona
05-09-2006, 03:08 PM
I might be wearin a DCB shirt, but I quit makin my own I was afraid Dave might scretly have me beat up for all the bootleg shirts,hats, and towels I did over the years. :) I've never ridden in a Mach or any cat with outboards for that matter, is the porpoise hard to drive through or just kinda a drag at those speeds. I've only ridden in I/O powered cats and most of them power right through that 50-60 range or cruise at or just below it without much bounce.
Chuck
I can remember the first "Regatta" in 2000 or 2001, ah the good old days :p
The porpoise with O/B's on the 26 was slight on most water, but on the real sticky river water it became more noticeable. It was a hop, nothing too crazy, where the bow would come up and down about 4-6 inches. Once you were through it, that setup is incredible...As a matter of fact, I might have a 26 with 300x's very soon :crossx:

Charley
05-09-2006, 04:45 PM
..As a matter of fact, I might have a 26 with 300x's very soon :crossx:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
JK... if that's so we will have a renewed hope for your intelligence
:p

Jrocket
05-09-2006, 05:43 PM
I assume you're being sarcastic. We've owned 2, both porpoised a fair amount between 50-60 mph. Smooth river water was frustrating.
Me sarcastic.....naaaaaaa.So,YOUR Dad has owned a few DCB's.My hats off to him,they are not cheap boats too buy.Sounds as if he has excellent taste......now you on the other hand will have to take the "DCB" off your name there until you own one yourself! :)
Good luck on buying the Mach26.

Jrocket
05-09-2006, 05:43 PM
I like to wear my DCB hat from time to time when I'm in the Spectre. Just to keep things lively of course. :D :D :D
So wheres my Specterd hat then?

DCBDaytona
05-09-2006, 06:06 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
JK... if that's so we will have a renewed hope for your intelligence
:p
I don't know about becoming more intelligent...If somebody could please tell me where a youngsta like me could get insurance on a 26 with 300x's for less than $5k/year I'd be very happy...

Jordy
05-09-2006, 06:09 PM
So wheres my Specterd hat then?
I didn't know what size you needed and I also said I wear it when I'm out running my boat, not sitting in it in the backyard making motor noises, you motorboatin' son of a bitch you. :D :D :D

TOBTEK
05-09-2006, 06:48 PM
I don't know about becoming more intelligent...If somebody could please tell me where a youngsta like me could get insurance on a 26 with 300x's for less than $5k/year I'd be very happy...
what boat are you looking at? Why dont you buy dad's? thats a pretty good deal.

Jrocket
05-09-2006, 07:24 PM
I didn't know what size you needed and I also said I wear it when I'm out running my boat, not sitting in it in the backyard making motor noises, you motorboatin' son of a bitch you. :D :D :D
Son of a bitch....why I otta!!
For your info,you little schmuck,I was listening to my motor today,what bouts you pricky! :)

Jrocket
05-09-2006, 07:26 PM
You have a 22 already correct? A 26 isnt going to be more than a 22?
You better get to bed kid,your dad finds out your up late and on his computer he might not let you ride in the DCB anymore. :)

DCBDaytona
05-09-2006, 07:43 PM
You better get to bed kid,your dad finds out your up late and on his computer he might not let you ride in the DCB anymore. :)
26 With twins is much more to insure than a 21 with a single :idea:
HAHA.

Kilrtoy
05-09-2006, 07:46 PM
OUCH
That hurt all the way in L.A.

DCBDaytona
05-09-2006, 07:48 PM
OUCH
That hurt all the way in L.A.
LOL. You're mean and I hate you. :cry:

Kilrtoy
05-09-2006, 07:50 PM
As a matter of fact, I might have a 26 with 300x's very soon :crossx:
You buying my boat :idea:

Kilrtoy
05-09-2006, 07:50 PM
LOL. You're mean and I hate you. :cry:
You cant hate me, you never make it out to the river to do that :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

DCBDaytona
05-09-2006, 07:54 PM
You cant hate me, you never make it out to the river to do that :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
I'm trying...I've been focusing on my other "projects." I'll be out there in less than two weeks...Will your ride be fixed?

Kilrtoy
05-09-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm trying...I've been focusing on my other "projects." I'll be out there in less than two weeks...Will your ride be fixed?
There was nothing wrong, im going crazy..... :rolleyes:

DCBDaytona
05-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Hmm. That's good to hear. I definately thought the next time I was out there the DCB would be replaced by a POWERTOON. :220v:

Jrocket
05-09-2006, 08:01 PM
26 With twins is much more to insure than a 21 with a single :idea:
HAHA.
A single? First the DCB in your name and now I find out you only run a single!
You better buy Kilr's boat and quickly! :)

Jrocket
05-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Forget to gas up and couldnt get it started? :)

DCBDaytona
05-09-2006, 08:03 PM
A single? First the DCB in your name and now I find out you only run a single!
You better buy Kilr's boat and quickly! :)
Look to the left...It's got one black motor.

Jrocket
05-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Look to the left...It's got one black motor.
I try not to look at the pic,the checkers are hard on my eyes. :)
You going to buy a 26 with twinzz? Who have you talked to about insurance so far?

Kilrtoy
05-09-2006, 08:29 PM
I don't know about becoming more intelligent...If somebody could please tell me where a youngsta like me could get insurance on a 26 with 300x's for less than $5k/year I'd be very happy...as far as insurance goes ...
just insure it for days used you come out about 6 days a year so that should cover your age concern and 5K a year :boxed:

DCBDaytona
05-09-2006, 08:36 PM
as far as insurance goes ...
just insure it for days used you come out about 6 days a year so that should cover your age concern and 5K a year :boxed:
Damn you, you're gonna give me an ulcer. I'm sure you'll be seeming more often...

Kilrtoy
05-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Damn you, you're gonna give me an ulcer. I'm sure you'll be seeming more often...
NAW, your parents buy better cigars....