PDA

View Full Version : So this customer just came in.........

Nord
08-02-2005, 07:32 PM
This guys buys a pair of wranglers after closing on Saturday night. He tries the pants on and likes them.. Says he is going out that night and needed a new pair!
Tonight, the guy comes in with the pants, no bag no tags but did have his reciept. My policy says tags must be attached.
No big deal, I figured I would exchange the pants for the right size and switch the tags.
When I look the pants over and tell him the tag situation, he tells me "if your gonna act like that, you can keep the pants and go "F"yourself! :supp:
I said, o.k. hold on, i"m trying to figure out a way to take these pants back, so calm down your not helping the situation.
When I start to really look at the pants, I can tell they were worn! I made a comment "I want to help you with the tags, but these pants also look a little worn!"
He comes back with "now your calling me a liar, and your looking at the F'n pants like a pair of panties and sh*t"
I say, "you know, I'm trying to help you out, your yelling at me isn't helping you at all, I have to look at the pants, because I can't sell them if they are worn".
I point out to him three dirty marks, and how the butt part was balling up (from sitting)
He tells me to go F myself and walks out. Then throws the pants at my buckle case and storms out.
Sorry about the long story, just venting but What a D*ck!~~ :mad:

pixilatedpussy
08-02-2005, 07:35 PM
This guys buys a pair of wranglers after closing on Saturday night. He tries the pants on and likes them.. Says he is going out that night and needed a new pair!
Tonight, the guy comes in with the pants, no bag no tags but did have his reciept. My policy says tags must be attached.
No big deal, I figured I would exchange the pants for the right size and switch the tags.
When I look the pants over and tell him the tag situation, he tells me "if your gonna act like that, you can keep the pants and go "F"yourself! :supp:
I said, o.k. hold on, i"m trying to figure out a way to take these pants back, so calm down your not helping the situation.
When I start to really look at the pants, I can tell they were worn! I made a comment "I want to help you with the tags, but these pants also look a little worn!"
He comes back with "now your calling me a liar, and your looking at the F'n pants like a pair of panties and sh*t"
I say, "you know, I'm trying to help you out, your yelling at me isn't helping you at all, I have to look at the pants, because I can't sell them if they are worn".
I point out to him three dirty marks, and how the butt part was balling up (from sitting)
He tells me to go F myself and walks out. Then throws the pants at my buckle case and storms out.
WTF????? Sounds like he was on somethin..or needed to be and the return would have helped him get some cash! :frown:

Havasu Hangin'
08-02-2005, 07:36 PM
There are some wacked people in this world...
:boxingguy

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-02-2005, 07:36 PM
I do not miss working with the public. Too bad he didn't have a good mama to teach him some manners.
Where is your store, Nord? When I go to get my jeans for the fall, I would just as soon get them from your store as the local Boot Barn.

NOTALENT
08-02-2005, 07:42 PM
good thing he didnt shart his pants.... :D

Mrs.Racer277
08-02-2005, 07:42 PM
What a rude A-hole. :lightsabe Sorry you had one of those nights.

PlyaPlya22
08-02-2005, 07:51 PM
Staring at the pants like a pair of panties....That's funny schiat. Sorry you had to run across a D I C K H E A D!!

ahhell
08-02-2005, 07:54 PM
The customer is always right.... :argue: :hammer2:
So he left the pants with no refund???? .....what size..j/k :cry:

Ultrafied
08-02-2005, 07:56 PM
Now tell the truth ... when you were looking at those pants as if they were panties, you didn't sniff them did you? :smile: JK ..... Guy sounds like the pants may have been squeezing his gonads just a little to tight all night long!!!

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
08-02-2005, 08:00 PM
i agree,,he had those nut huggers on all night and he was a little sore....check the pockets for some skoal also

cc322
08-02-2005, 08:07 PM
He's just pissed that he didn't make the 8 seconds the day before :) (Didnt make the short go again)

Redneck
08-02-2005, 08:16 PM
they act like that at my work they leave with some nice jewerly

KACHINA KEN
08-02-2005, 09:43 PM
now take a grinder to em and take them to Fred Segal next time you are in L.A. and sell em for $500 :)

dc96819
08-02-2005, 10:07 PM
Tell him he can trade it for some dirty underwear if he like :D

JetBoatRich
08-03-2005, 03:45 AM
Customers can really make you laugh :cool: when you sit back and think about and wonder what were they thinking :rolleyes:
Did he get his cash back or just walk out :confused:

BarryMac
08-03-2005, 05:42 AM
Damn Nord, I didn't mean to piss you off, I just wanted my money back after going to the Country Western Bar on Saturday night, I ended up losing my ass to a big ol gal and needed some extra cash to get the shot... :D :D
Some people are fu(king stupid... :boxingguy

lucky
08-03-2005, 05:46 AM
you actually sell wranglers in la ???? :idea:

riverbound
08-03-2005, 05:49 AM
I have been in your situation, People like this guy are the reason I got out of retail.

ratso
08-03-2005, 07:09 AM
uh, yeah. They are called Drugstore Cowboys. :D

ratso
08-03-2005, 07:11 AM
I have been in your situation, People like this guy are the reason I got out of retail.
You would never make it working at Wal Mart then... :idea:

barbigrl
08-03-2005, 07:15 AM
HAHAHAA....everything south of the grapevine is "LA"!! He is actually located in Orange!!! :mix: http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_22_23.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxuk169YYUS')

Mandelon
08-03-2005, 07:20 AM
Sor Nord, are they your size? Seems like you scored a free pair of pants...!

dicudmore
08-03-2005, 07:25 AM
sounds like a jerk

riverbound
08-03-2005, 07:27 AM
You would never make it working at Wal Mart then... :idea:
Oh hell no. I can't even stand shopping there. I could neve imagine the hell it would be to work there. :boxingguy :lightsabe

OutCole'd
08-03-2005, 07:28 AM
You have to know that there was nothing you could have done to make that guy happy. He was after a free pair of pants to borrow for the night.

a catered life
08-03-2005, 08:42 AM
how dare you tell everyone what i did. :eek: joking
in my line of business (catering) i think i deal with people wanting more than they paid for all the time.i hate to say it but the i really do not like to deal with churches they are the worse.most of them think that since their in the blessing business i should bless them with a better deal than anyone else and them after you give them a great deal they work the shiat out of you. man some customers are shitty :eek: :yuk:
at least you kept your cool while dealing with this person

Nord
08-03-2005, 09:31 AM
Thanks for all the replies!!!!
Yes, everyone can get their pants from me!!! I am lower than Boot Barn all day long!
Anyhow, what a jerk, hopefully he doesn't come in today to blow my head off!!!
:D :D

RiverDave
08-03-2005, 09:36 AM
I'm sorry, but if ya know Nord.. That shit if funny right there.. Nord is the most anal person, well.... ever. :D
I've never seen pants "ball up" what is that?
RD

Nord
08-03-2005, 09:59 AM
Dave is up before 12:00, must be a special Day!!!!!! :)

topless
08-03-2005, 10:00 AM
What store is yours Nord? I need new jeans............well for the night anyway. I'll even save the tags. :crossx:

Nord
08-03-2005, 10:02 AM
you guys suck........the pants were worn and the dude was a crackhead!!!!

WYRD
08-03-2005, 10:03 AM
sounds like a jerk
I think it was you DAN :crossx: sorry you had to put up with that Nord but sounds like you handled it like a pro :)

topless
08-03-2005, 10:04 AM
you guys suck........the pants were worn and the dude was a crackhead!!!!
No really I do need new jeans. I have a new pound puppy who chewed 3 pairs when I had them sorted to do laundry. :2purples:

WYRD
08-03-2005, 10:04 AM
That's when your balls get all up in 'em. :D
Or when your heading to the river and you have been in the truck a while and you balls actually ball up and you wind up sitting on them then you go to reposition and they are all sweaty and sheit cause it is 117 degrees :eek: :eek:

Nord
08-03-2005, 10:08 AM
Or when your heading to the river and you have been in the truck a while and you balls actually ball up and you wind up sitting on them then you go to reposition and they are all sweaty and sheit cause it is 117 degrees :eek: :eek:
LMAO!!! :hammer2: :D

CandyA$$
08-03-2005, 10:11 AM
:yuk:

RiverDave
08-03-2005, 10:13 AM
1st day of filming at the shop.. ;) Somewhat special day.
RD <--- cleaning machine right now.. :D

Nord
08-03-2005, 10:16 AM
They told me that they couldn't stop by today :frown:
Probably not enough time to put that whole deal in.
Oh well, as long as John West knows that it was my idea for the hair on hide, I will be Happy!!! :messedup:

Cole Trickle
08-03-2005, 10:28 AM
sounds like he was a real ass!
He is lucky he didn't get the horns :devil:
Yeeeeeeee Hawwwww :D

Ziggy
08-03-2005, 10:30 AM
No really I do need new jeans. I have a new pound puppy who chewed 3 pairs when I had them sorted to do laundry. :2purples:
Pups went right for the crotch area too I bet.... :D :D ;)

Ziggy
08-03-2005, 10:32 AM
The guy probably expected to get laid in his new Wranglers but failed to get any due to poor attitude.....so take it out on the guy who sold him the damn pants........makes sense to me :idea: :D

topless
08-03-2005, 10:35 AM
Pups went right for the crotch area too I bet.... :D :D ;)
LMAO!!!! They always do. :crossx:

Rockdog
08-03-2005, 10:52 AM
We used to call that the Walmart syndrome. Customers got so used to being able to take anything back there they just expected you to also. The "weekend rental" is a big scam. I've saw it in every retail line I worked. Way to stand your ground Nord! I had a girl try and return a dress once - seemed suspicious because I was running the Shoe dept desk. She claimed it just didn't fit. After I looked at and saw that it had been "Lewinski'd" I told her I wasn't taking it back (still trying to be tactful) because it had some definte "wear". She kept pushing it and I finally had to ask her if she wanted me state out loud why I wasn't taking it back she took off pretty fast. (I let her keep the dress)
:p

lucky
08-03-2005, 12:19 PM
how dare you tell everyone what i did. :eek: joking
in my line of business (catering) i think i deal with people wanting more than they paid for all the time.i hate to say it but the i really do not like to deal with churches they are the worse.most of them think that since their in the blessing business i should bless them with a better deal than anyone else and them after you give them a great deal they work the shiat out of you. man some customers are shitty :eek: :yuk:
at least you kept your cool while dealing with this person
praise the lord - and pass the me a pork chop :D

lucky
08-03-2005, 12:24 PM
lol funny you should say this -my wife and i aquired a new aussie pup ( 6 months whom - my wife believes needs to spend the night in our room till he gets use to being Free ( we have land ) and she doesn't want him to roam -- so i have underware with holes in the front and the rear -- although i have never seen him chew on the rear :D

RiverDave
08-03-2005, 01:07 PM
Or all of this could be becuase... Nord really was inspecting those jeans like the 1st pair of panties he ever came across.. :D
Nord, at the end of the day did the guy leave the jeans or take them with him?
RD

Cole Trickle
08-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Or all of this could be becuase... Nord really was inspecting those jeans like the 1st pair of panties he ever came across.. :D
Nord, at the end of the day did the guy leave the jeans or take them with him?
RD
There is no doubt he sniffed them!
Knowing Nord I wouldn't be surprised if he licked the denim!! :supp: :D

meaniam
08-03-2005, 01:19 PM
im having a hard time understanding why this guy wanted to return the pants. it wasnt for the money. he left without the pants? maybe this man should have taken a chill pill that way he could explain what the problem was. maybe he had a bad day. but still i would say what a freakin ahole

meaniam
08-03-2005, 01:25 PM
so it is common practace to look for fumunda cheese

Angry Inch
08-03-2005, 01:29 PM
But, in the "butt part"? :idea:

Rockdog
08-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Hey Nord, now I have one to top you. One of our regular customers ordered an ac unit, which we were out of. He had to go to one of our competitors to buy the unit. He just sent be a bill, because they charged him $13.00 more than we do, and he wants me to reimburse him the difference! :boxingguy
PS Angy Inch - Love the yummy in your signature!