PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To Car Toyz.

bear down
08-03-2005, 06:54 AM
Thanks to Frank for getting my boat in on Sat. morning and getting me out on the water in time to enjoy the whole day. I called Frank last week to set up an appt. and he was very courteous. They did a clean job and found other issues that I did not even know about. Very professional and trustworthy. I will be going back to them again. Thanks guys!

Adolph
08-03-2005, 06:56 AM
Good to hear when a vendor takes care of a customer.

bear down
08-03-2005, 07:09 AM
I ave dealt with Frank 3 tmes now and he has also gotten things done for me. I have not turned my back on Wired For Sound by any means but with my boat in AZ it just makes sense to get over to Car Toyz instead of hauling it back to CA for small service issues. There is enough business for everybody and Car Toyz is the place to go in the Havasu/Parker/Bullhead region as far as I am concerned.
I was in the same situation as you....Not worth towing the boat back for these issues and Frank hooked it up...We'll worth going to Car Toyz....it was a trip getting a call from the tech working on my boat just to tell me what he has found as a problem and going over it with me...Not many shops do that...

riverbound
08-03-2005, 07:11 AM
....it was a trip getting a call from the tech working on my boat just to tell me what he has found as a problem and going over it with me...Not many shops do that...
You have been going to the wrong shops then :frown:

Tommy1005
08-03-2005, 12:50 PM
y'all must be made of money.....Car Toyz is so over priced it's not even funny......definitely glad I've got the hook-up on stereo stuff, I could never see paying full price for that stuff

prosthogod
08-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Ditto :positive comments on all aspects of service from them.

ROZ
08-03-2005, 01:46 PM
y'all must be made of money.....Car Toyz is so over priced it's not even funny......definitely glad I've got the hook-up on stereo stuff, I could never see paying full price for that stuff
This store is not part of the Cartoys Chain.... CarToyz of havasu is a local small shop....