PDA

View Full Version : Im ready to go racing again.

Cs19
08-03-2005, 08:19 AM
anyone else having withdrawls?
enough sh*t talkin already.. im over it, lets go race.

superdave013
08-03-2005, 08:22 AM
and all this time I thought you had a lake boat! :cool:
sorry man, I just had to. lol :boxingguy

FuelInMyVeins82
08-03-2005, 08:25 AM
Ya I'm ready to race, race you nelson and rod down the kern got the bottom done and the shoes all set up. (lots of back cut) YOUR ALL GOIN DOWN!!! :devil:

Hot Rod Hallett
08-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Chris- Threw in a pic of you and your boat in the NJBA Race from May coverage I am working on. See you at CBBB.

LewdAct
08-03-2005, 11:09 AM
drag it to marble falls, I know i'm having racing withdrawels :rollside:

Cs19
08-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Hallet, thanks! Cant wait to see that,when can i expect to see it on the stands? Yes, see you at CBBB. :smile:
Fuel, dude your going down on the Kern. I just blueprinted the bottom of my intertube,got it all speedcoated and got her filled with helium for more lift.Bring it.
SD013, I dont even know what it is anymore, but it is what it is,although i peeled the race numbers today, so I guess its back to lake duty for a while :notam:
Lewd, whats the track like? Im struggling to run 9 seconds at ming..(9.15s or so in bad air). I heard chowchilla is a fast track and your times will be close to ming...What other tracks are fast like that? I need all the help I can get since shes not ready for NOS just yet.I just want to race some more, racing on the riv just isnt cutting it.

robsquezn
08-03-2005, 09:55 PM
well ill racre u we will be at CFW this weekend sat/sun in 1/4 cove
bring it on...............................................

Cs19
08-04-2005, 07:42 AM
Im shooting to be there on sunday morning, stay for a few hours and head home, hopefully see ya there.

Willis
08-04-2005, 04:05 PM
August 3, 2005
Hello everyone
:argue:
Just wanted to remind you that if you have changes you want to see in the rulebook for NJBA racing, the meeting is scheduled for September 2005.
Reminder, your suggestion must be in writing and it must be to the point. :eek:
:messedup:
For best results, bring several members who can vote with you at the September meeting and send a message/make something happen
Willis

565edge
08-04-2005, 04:55 PM
well ill racre u we will be at CFW this weekend sat/sun in 1/4 cove
bring it on...............................................
Hey rob hang up the boat stuff.Buy back the elcamino for $25,000 for I can get another dragboat :cry: im missing the water.Having way to much fun with this car though.Waiting for my converter to get back.Is thier anyway I can get a list of the motor parts emailed to me.I thought I saved the info off racing junk but I cant find it.Later Allen.Hey cs19 hit me up next race and Ill go tubing with you guys.

bp
08-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Lewd, whats the track like? Im struggling to run 9 seconds at ming..(9.15s or so in bad air).
from what i remember, it's pretty nice. lottsa nice people back there, real friendly, hospitable, and appreciate that you went to the trouble of showing up.
but, i don't think you've really seen bad air... ;)
I heard chowchilla is a fast track and your times will be close to ming...What other tracks are fast like that? I need all the help I can get since shes not ready for NOS just yet.I just want to race some more, racing on the riv just isnt cutting it.
chow is very much like ming. marble falls isn't chowchilla. water's nice, track's nice, but it's in the middle of texas in august. i think you should go :D :D train leaves at midnight :D :D

FuelInMyVeins82
08-04-2005, 08:35 PM
[QUOTE=cs19] Fuel, dude your going down on the Kern. I just blueprinted the bottom of my intertube,got it all speedcoated and got her filled with helium for more lift.Bring it.
Dude u must have inhaled some of the hellium that you filled your intertube w/ to think that ur actually gona beat me.... Gota watch out for that, its okay itll wear off in a few ;) Bring the rucus!!! :lightsabe

LewdAct
08-04-2005, 08:55 PM
well although its hot and in the middle of summer in texas, the air is usually not that bad,, hell last year it wasnt as bad as it has been,,,, hell 100 degree's was nice last year :rollside:

bp
08-05-2005, 01:21 PM
no racin' around here in august, which is what i think cs is complainin' about. mostly due to the temps. but even with the temps, the humidity back there is a little more than we get out here.
nice place though. :wink: like everything else, ya just never know...