PDA

View Full Version : another smart move

olbiezer
08-03-2005, 08:34 AM
just got my boat back from getting some ignition work dist etc done........figure its a great hot day so i will take it out for a test run .......lunch and get ready paddle it out a little........turn key.......nothing ....damn it, i say that dude must have left the key on ......&^%%$%^%^......after scrapping about 200 dollars worth of paint off the trailer and bottom of boat(ramp was just right to have swing arm on trailer bang the bottton a few times lol) ... finally get it back on the trailer and home in the garage..........about to put battery charger on it and then i see..........positive battery cable is disconected as i always do after a trip.........if its not one thing!!!!!!! its another dumb thing waaa waaaa whats next? oh ya ,,,i have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning. it just doesent get any better then this sports fans. stay tuned

Kim Hanson
08-03-2005, 09:22 AM
Mine was sort of the same thing...hot day and lazed around till about 9ish and then decided to go for a rip...carb was just worked on and I wanted to see if it was working right...it was popping and shit...took it back to the shore...went and got the trailer and shit it was idling good , so fire it up to put in home..( on the tailer ) :p ....Fire in the hole :rollside: I have found another carb for it and its time to take it back to the lake and see what it does this time :D .........( . )( . ).........Just about lost the mullet with this one... :p

EXTREMEBOATS
08-03-2005, 06:51 PM
SILLY BIEZER
Maybe Mike should put an "ATTACH BEFORE FLIGHT" tag on it for ya! LOL LOL LOL!!! :D :D :hammer2: :hammer2:

olbiezer
08-03-2005, 06:53 PM
that would be great.........big red streemer hanging over the side....... makes ya want to go hummmmmmmmm! :mix: :confused: