PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawls

MudPumper
08-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Just wanted to say I have them bad. I really want to go to the river at least once this summer. :confused:

revndave
08-03-2005, 05:10 PM
Just wanted to say I have them bad. I really want to go to the river at least once this summer. :confused:
I feel your pain.I havent been there also.Waiting for new motor.

djdtpr
08-03-2005, 05:17 PM
You want to go to the river BOY then drop and give us two hundred and we will talk.You better hurry up we are gonna use up all the water by the time you get to go.

revndave
08-03-2005, 05:19 PM
You want to go to the river BOY then drop and give us two hundred and we will talk.You better hurry up we are gonna use up all the water by the time you get to go.
I HEAR you BLOWER DAN

MudPumper
08-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Copy that, it's about all I hear all day. I am trying to make it to CBBB but now it looks like we might be trying to buy a house that weekend. The hits just keep on coming. Last summer I was at the river every other weekend.

cyclone
08-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Mikey just so you know i poured a third of a warm budlight out for ya last saturday right after i made a 80 mph pass. :D
you'll get back soon enough. hopefully that's in less than two weeks.

Brooski
08-03-2005, 09:03 PM
C'mon Mike, you can buy a house anytime. CBBB has only happened 3 times. Git to the river, you need the break. Lazy Harry's is calling you....... ;)

Cs19
08-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Hope to see ya at CBBB Mike.

Hot Rod Hallett
08-04-2005, 10:12 AM
It wont be the same listening to KISS blaring out of my truck without you there bro.

MudPumper
08-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Mikey just so you know i poured a third of a warm budlight out for ya last saturday right after i made a 80 mph pass. :D
you'll get back soon enough. hopefully that's in less than two weeks.
Cyclone, I expect more than an 80mph pass out of ya, why you sand baggin.
:D Thanks for the support guys. I've been planning on making it to CBBB but then we started house shopping and are trying to get in on a brand new development. We are on the list and have to be present on Saturday to pick a lot when they release the phase. I don't know what's wrong with me trying to make all these responsible decisions and shit. :devil: I need a vacation. :messedup: