PDA

View Full Version : Aggressor Sales

Lawler
08-03-2005, 06:01 PM
I'm looking to buy a SS Aggressor A. Who's got the best prices?

steelcomp
08-03-2005, 06:19 PM
:2purples:

BrendellaJet
08-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Lol

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-03-2005, 08:51 PM
:2purples:
agreed!!!!

DeputyDawg
08-03-2005, 08:59 PM
If you must run Aggressor stuff then I would highly recommend you buy it from Duane Oblander @ Hi-Tech Performance (316)794-8616. He can look it over real good for you and make sure it doesn't have any factory flaws. He is also an excellent pump builder and great guy to deal with!

sleekcrafter
08-04-2005, 07:13 AM
So you want that with, or without cracks :hammer2:

Willis
08-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Hello Everyone.
If you're on the west coast
http://www.tompappracing.com/parts.htm
Check out this company
Willis

MikeF
08-04-2005, 04:16 PM
You guys play rough!
Rio
Not so much rough.......as smart. :D Common sense goes a loooooooooooooong way! ;)

steelcomp
08-04-2005, 11:20 PM
ol steelchump!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
until you've tried aggressor, why the **** badmouth it? I used that shit and never had a problem......
one word for you....primadonna!
A friendly PM from Chet Capoli. :D
Hey Chet. Believe it or not, the world dosen't revolve around you and your experiences or opinion. You're free to have your opinion. You're even free to be the complete ass hole you are, but your success with a couple of Agressor's parts dosen't offset the numerous times there have been unexcusable catostrophic failures of their parts. That, combiled with no effort what so ever on anybody's part at Agressor to address the failures, offer any explaination, or reassurance that the problems have been corrected in order to prevent further inferior products from entering the main stream jetting population and insure that no more of these failures will occur is why I will NEVER use, nor endorse, nor will I advise anyone to use Agressor parts.

Squirtin Thunder
08-05-2005, 12:27 AM
A friendly PM from Chet Capoli. :D
Hey Chet. Believe it or not, the world dosen't revolve around you and your experiences or opinion. You're free to have your opinion. You're even free to be the complete ass hole you are, but your success with a couple of Agressor's parts dosen't offset the numerous times there have been unexcusable catostrophic failures of their parts. That, combiled with no effort what so ever on anybody's part at Agressor to address the failures, offer any explaination, or reassurance that the problems have been corrected in order to prevent further inferior products from entering the main stream jetting population and insure that no more of these failures will occur is why I will NEVER use, nor endorse, nor will I advise anyone to use Agressor parts.
Hey Scott, give Dave a call at Aggressor. He explained alot to me on what is going on with the parts/failures. It may be a good idea for you just to talk to him.

DeputyDawg
08-05-2005, 02:01 AM
I am calling BS on Aggressor telling the truth on the phone. Hey Squirtin Thunder, have you actually had an Aggressor part failure and then called them and asked them what they were going to do about it? I have, and was told everything but the truth. All they did was try to blame it on every damn thing under the sun other than their workmanship. Fortunately the shop where the faulty Aggressor part(that damn near got me killed) was bought replaced it with a Berk snoot at no extra charge and even offered to help with some of the boat repairs being as the back half of it was almost destroyed. I would also like to caution some of you out there who are thinking about ordering any of Aggressor's latest greatest "racing" parts to make damn sure they actually have the stuff. We had one of their new race intakes and two of their new super techno ultra go fast nobody builds them like we do ride plates on order forever and kept getting the old song and dance routine whenever we called about it. I guess it was a God Send in a way, because after the droop broke and Aggressor didn't want to take responsibility for it we told them to keep their(did it ever really exist) intake and ride plates.
I try not to slam on anybodys business or parts on a public forum, but some of their shit is going to get somebody killed one of these days. Have other manufacturers had quality control issues in the past, sure they have but it is how a company deals with those problems that makes all the difference. Aggressor may have some of the best designs in the world but that doesn't mean that the parts are being built right. That is why whenever someone asks about buying an Aggressor part I will always tell them to buy it from a reputable dealer like Hi-Tech Performance or Papp or someone else who knows what they are doing and can check the part out properly before sending it to you or putting it on your boat.

Squirtin Thunder
08-05-2005, 05:04 AM
I am calling BS on Aggressor telling the truth on the phone. Hey Squirtin Thunder, have you actually had an Aggressor part failure and then called them and asked them what they were going to do about it? I have, and was told everything but the truth. All they did was try to blame it on every damn thing under the sun other than their workmanship. Fortunately the shop where the faulty Aggressor part(that damn near got me killed) was bought replaced it with a Berk snoot at no extra charge and even offered to help with some of the boat repairs being as the back half of it was almost destroyed. I would also like to caution some of you out there who are thinking about ordering any of Aggressor's latest greatest "racing" parts to make damn sure they actually have the stuff. We had one of their new race intakes and two of their new super techno ultra go fast nobody builds them like we do ride plates on order forever and kept getting the old song and dance routine whenever we called about it. I guess it was a God Send in a way, because after the droop broke and Aggressor didn't want to take responsibility for it we told them to keep their(did it ever really exist) intake and ride plates.
I try not to slam on anybodys business or parts on a public forum, but some of their shit is going to get somebody killed one of these days. Have other manufacturers had quality control issues in the past, sure they have but it is how a company deals with those problems that makes all the difference. Aggressor may have some of the best designs in the world but that doesn't mean that the parts are being built right. That is why whenever someone asks about buying an Aggressor part I will always tell them to buy it from a reputable dealer like Hi-Tech Performance or Papp or someone else who knows what they are doing and can check the part out properly before sending it to you or putting it on your boat.
I was not backing or suporting Aggressor. But like Scott said it has never happend to him and maybe he should talk to Dave. Hell if at the very least have more ammmo !!! I have talked to Duane about this also as I have told Scott, Duane sends alot of stuff back before we the consumer/racers ever get it.

BrendellaJet
08-05-2005, 05:11 AM
Why doesn't Dave just show up hear and talk about it? Im sure he's seeing these threads...

steelcomp
08-05-2005, 06:13 AM
Hey Scott, give Dave a call at Aggressor. He explained alot to me on what is going on with the parts/failures. It may be a good idea for you just to talk to him.
No need., no desire. Lke Brendella Jet says...this issue has been out there and growing for quite some time. If I was in Agressor's place, I'd be doing some serious damage control. The silence is basically saying "screw you dumbasses, (we) don't owe you any explainations."

sleekcrafter
08-05-2005, 07:08 AM
"sends alot of stuff back before we the consumer/racers ever get it."
So this is Agressor's top notch QC, and they still go back!

jack meoff
08-05-2005, 08:16 AM
aggressor is some kleen shit its the #1 product down at TPR :rolleyes:

Jet Hydro
08-05-2005, 10:48 AM
I`m gonna call BS on this one!!!!
So Where are those pictures at??? You never posted them like you said you were going to. So Whats up with that?

DeputyDawg
08-05-2005, 11:15 AM
You will probably never see me post pics because I don't know how. I said I would see if I could get my buddy or someone to help me post them. He has pictures of the droop and the damage to the boat. The pics have been sent to the people who need to see them and the droop was taken care of by the shop owner, not Aggressor, but the shop owner did send them the pictures and I personally have talked to them on the phone. As I said, It is not my intent to just get on here and hammer Aggressor, and if you read any of my posts you will notice that I tell anyone interested in their parts who to call and why. I just wish they would address the quality control issue.
By the way, your new paint job is bitchin'.

Squirtin Thunder
08-05-2005, 11:19 AM
E-mail pics to me and I will get them up for you.
jrpm@npgcable.com
Thanks
Jim

Jake W2
08-05-2005, 12:49 PM
I had a few shops tell me Dave was trying (or was )buying out the pump part of the comp as to keep better control of the product,I guess it has not happened yet.
It is really to bad name another company that is going further with their product line (like ) making dual drive set ups,bigger units ,smaller units,diffrent bowls,ect.And I am talking about PUMP Comp
I am not defending Aggressor if you have read my post for very long you would know that.
Dave(POPS) are you looking into your droop problems?
Jake

Squirtin Thunder
08-05-2005, 01:34 PM
When your droop failed, I pulled mine and sold it. 30 minutes of run time is not long.

DeputyDawg
08-05-2005, 04:37 PM
I hear ya ST. It scared the shit out of me and I don't scare easy!

djdtpr
08-05-2005, 05:44 PM
aggressor is some kleen shit its the #1 product down at TPR :rolleyes:
This comment does nothing but show exactly how f#cking stupid you really are.How many times have you ever been in the shop or talked with Tom himself?Have you ever had any work done by TPR?You probably got a little boat that you think is really cool,but dont bash on shit you know nothing about.

Duane HTP
08-05-2005, 07:50 PM
You can't buy an Aggressor SS Impeller. They are not making them right now. I have been able to get very few Mag/bronze ones either. Always on back order. I am selling the American Turbine SS impellers for $840.00 and the customers have been very happy with them. Hope this helps.

sdba069
08-05-2005, 08:12 PM
I've seen good and bad. The guy who bought my last Pro Limited boat dropped a blown, injected gas, BBC off in it. He just went through two 9 vane bowls in 3 or 4 passes. I've been able to get very little product from Aggressor in months. When I was still running a drag boat, I never really had any problems with the Aggressor parts, but I've seen a lot lately. I still sell a lot of Aggressor parts when I can get them. I have been selling some AT stainless with good results. The biggest problem I have with the AT parts is, on average, the price.

Lawler
08-06-2005, 06:10 AM
Apparently you guys know much more about this than I do. The only reason I went with the aggressor is because the aluminum one that I destroyed was an agressor B and it's the only thing I have used in my boat therefore it's the only impeller I have to compare to anything. So I decided to go with the SS A/B that Tom Papp is cuting for me. I hope I didn't make a poor choice! I wouldn't Tom would sell me anything that's junk. He didn't say anything bad about Agressor when I was on the phone with him so I asumed it was fine?

Duane HTP
08-06-2005, 07:05 AM
If Tom sells you something, it won't be junk. He will inspect it and rework it if necessary to make it a good part.
I myself have never had a problem with their SS Impellers that I've sold to customers. I like their performance advantages. The problem, is the availability. I've had some kind of impeller on back order constantly for over six months a row now, with Aggressor. I wish I could get some for the customers who want them.