PDA

View Full Version : Paging Riverbound!

Boatcop
08-03-2005, 07:13 PM
I hope the kids that are at your place, playing with your toys, are supposed to be there.

shadow
08-03-2005, 07:19 PM
Very nice Boatcop,good looking out. ;)

ratso
08-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Taze Em!!! :d

shadow
08-03-2005, 07:29 PM
I hope the kids that are at your place, playing with your toys, are supposed to be there.
Hope the kids didn't find his blow up doll and other toys. :D

Jrocket
08-03-2005, 07:35 PM
Alan were you working last weekend on the water?

bordsmnj
08-03-2005, 07:36 PM
That is Riverbound's brother and cousin. Its cool but very cool lookin out Boatcop! :shift:
Mrs. Bordsmnj

Boatcop
08-03-2005, 08:00 PM
Alan were you working last weekend on the water?
Nope. After all these years, I can finally take weekends off. (It's good to be the boss! :D )
The Mrs. and I were gonna take the Spectra out, but just coming back from vacation, I had a million things to get caught up on. And by the time we were done, the storms were kicking up, so we just bagged it.
Maybe this weekend. :idea:

Jrocket
08-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Nope. After all these years, I can finally take weekends off. (It's good to be the boss! :D )
The Mrs. and I were gonna take the Spectra out, but just coming back from vacation, I had a million things to get caught up on. And by the time we were done, the storms were kicking up, so we just bagged it.
What was that v-bottom boat that your dept. had down there?

NOTALENT
08-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Does this mean your stopping by saturday night for the festivities???? :D

riverbound
08-04-2005, 05:16 AM
Yes they are ok To be there. But if you want you can harass them a little bit :D
Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. I will be there Fri. night stop by and hang out for a little bit. We should be at the upper sandbar on Sat. fi you are on the water.