PDA

View Full Version : Any fellow havasu hot boaters have a house to rent??

Punisher
08-04-2005, 08:04 AM
I was just testing the waters to see if anyone knows anyone or has a house to rent in havasu...I have an exact date that is almost 6 months away but I wanted to make sure I have a place to stay for spring break...

H20 Party Starter
08-04-2005, 08:08 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86256&highlight=cheap+havasu+rent+spam
go there

a catered life
08-04-2005, 09:12 AM
I was just testing the waters to see if anyone knows anyone or has a house to rent in havasu...I have an exact date that is almost 6 months away but I wanted to make sure I have a place to stay for spring break...
wow when is your spring break sounds early :frown:

Punisher
08-04-2005, 11:27 AM
oh,its awhile from now but i want to get everything situated so i wont be s.o.l and not have a place to stay.I think its in april that im looking for...
H20 Party Starter:thanks for the info/link..I just sent some info over..Hopefully they have it open for that week

voodoomedman
08-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Contact CC322 (craig) on the boards. He has a nice condo that he rents out.

Focker
08-04-2005, 02:41 PM
send a pm to moneypit he is renting someones house at LHC from the boards

SCHIADA 21 RC
08-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Check with Shadow here on the board. I think he has a condo he rents. His name is Darrell. I have not seen the place but the pictures look really nice.

shadow
08-04-2005, 06:27 PM
Check with Shadow here on the board. I think he has a condo he rents. His name is Darrell. I have not seen the place but the pictures look really nice.
I second that! :rollside:
Thanks for the good word Bill! :)