PDA

View Full Version : CBBB Close-Can't Sleep

Hot Rod Hallett
08-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Super excited. CBBB almost here. Can't wait to hang with everyone and be surrounded by bad ass boats. Hopefully a few folks will chill in the parking lot this year and listen to jams and drink beer. Gonna venture into the bar a little but budget is tight this year so tailgaiting might be the way I'm goin'.

Sportin' Wood
08-04-2005, 01:04 PM
Super excited. CBBB almost here. Can't wait to hang with everyone and be surrounded by bad ass boats. Hopefully a few folks will chill in the parking lot this year and listen to jams and drink beer. Gonna venture into the bar a little but budget is tight this year so tailgaiting might be the way I'm goin'.
I can't wait, so I'm gonna go practice having fun this weekend at MoChoppy.

dmontzsta
08-04-2005, 01:11 PM
I am with you on that one.

Hustler
08-04-2005, 01:12 PM
Travis, .99 cent Corona's bud. I think you can afford that :D All I know is I need to stay the hell away from the craps table and Brandon this year :(

Hot Rod Hallett
08-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Staying away from Brandon might not be a bad idea. Everytime I hang out with him I spend lots of $. Great friend though. Just a little crazy. See you at CBBB disco. Hope you are bringing the Superduty.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-04-2005, 01:39 PM
Hopefully a few folks will chill in the parking lot this year and listen to jams and drink beer.
You know us v-drivers will be in the parking lot.... :boxed: come on by.

dmontzsta
08-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Now you will be able to see all the jets in the parking lot...and they call us trailer queens. :D

Hustler
08-04-2005, 01:45 PM
I think I might make this my new sig line. LOL :D

Hustler
08-04-2005, 01:47 PM
Staying away from Brandon might not be a bad idea. Everytime I hang out with him I spend lots of $. Great friend though. Just a little crazy. See you at CBBB disco. Hope you are bringing the Superduty.
Travis my boy you must be hitting the bottle a little early today. Disco is much shorter than me and alot angrier:D

Mr. Crusader 83
08-04-2005, 02:03 PM
when is everyone leaving for cbbb?

disco_charger
08-04-2005, 02:15 PM
Travis my boy you must be hitting the bottle a little early today. Disco is much shorter than me and alot angrier:D
OK, Mr. Happy.. :notam:
Trav, you know I'll be by to have a coolie or two. Besides, I don't have a picture of Rivertoys in your boat yet! ;)

Squirtin Thunder
08-04-2005, 02:16 PM
I am planning on leaving for CBBB on Sat morning about 7am !!!

Hot Rod Hallett
08-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Trav, you know I'll be by to have a coolie or two. Besides, I don't have a picture of Rivertoys in your boat yet!
Better make sure I put the cover on. If the cover is on your drunk asses are probably less likely to take it off, get the pic, and put it back on.
Trav

Hustler
08-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Trav, you know I'll be by to have a coolie or two. Besides, I don't have a picture of Rivertoys in your boat yet!
Better make sure I put the cover on. If the cover is on your drunk asses are probably less likely to take it off, get the pic, and put it back on.
Trav
I got 10 buck that says it wont get put back on LOL :D

disco_charger
08-04-2005, 03:52 PM
I love the idea that a little boat cover will stop a drunken determined Rivertoys... :p It could be inside an armored truck, and all that would have to happen is for someone to utter the magic words, "Hey J, I bet you can't sit in the drivers seat of Travis' boat!" :devil:

Beautiful Noise
08-04-2005, 04:02 PM
We are? :confused: :confused: Oh Ya ............We ARE :wink: :notam: :D :D

POWERTRIP
08-04-2005, 06:08 PM
A few of us from Phoenix are headed out mocho early friday am..

ShutYaPieHole
08-04-2005, 07:38 PM
Fella's
I'll be staying at black meadows from aug. 10-16. Im thinking about floating up river to check things out. I was wondering how far is it from black meadows to the avi hotel by boat.

XClutchboy725
08-04-2005, 07:46 PM
You guys all have a good time. This year you'll have to do it without us. :frown:
We'll be leaving for Lake Shasta on Friday. Renting a houseboat for the week. :D
I can't believe it's the first time the boat will be wet this year. Work has been busy!
Have a few .99 Corona's for me....
Xclutchboy out!

Squirtcha?
08-04-2005, 07:56 PM
You guys all have a good time. This year you'll have to do it without us. :frown:
We'll be leaving for Lake Shasta on Friday. Renting a houseboat for the week. :D
I can't believe it's the first time the boat will be wet this year. Work has been busy!
Xclutchboy out!
That's a bummer Jeff. You'll be missed.
I'm sure Shasta will be fun though.

Wally_Gator
08-04-2005, 08:36 PM
We're hitting the road from Diamond Bar around 10am on Thursday.
Might get us into the area around 3PM thurs..

garret
08-04-2005, 08:59 PM
Is there a trophy for best costume
if so got my vest and djd has got the shoes

tahitijet
08-04-2005, 09:19 PM
You guys all have a good time. This year you'll have to do it without us.
Oh man.. whos gonna tow us in this year? ;)

JetBoatRich
08-05-2005, 03:37 AM
We all know the tight budget :wink: find us and I will buy you a beer at the Bar :cool:

disco_charger
08-05-2005, 07:12 AM
Xclutchboy out!
Who's going to play chicken with my boat, when I'm not in the boat? :wink: Hey if you decided not to go because I tease you so much, than I apologize. Come on back Jeff, we all still like you. Shasta's ok, but this is the CBBB. It was made basically for your boat!
Have fun Jeff, and we'll catch up with you later! :D
Disco

hack job
08-05-2005, 07:33 AM
Who's going to play chicken with my boat, when I'm not in the boat? :wink: Hey if you decided not to go because I tease you so much, than I apologize. Come on back Jeff, we all still like you. Shasta's ok, but this is the CBBB. It was made basically for your boat!
Have fun Jeff, and we'll catch up with you later! :D
Disco
i agree ! and him and his boat have been last logos lol ;) whats a guy got to do.

revndave
08-05-2005, 07:53 AM
just cancelled my room. :( Wont have boat together in time.

jack meoff
08-05-2005, 08:14 AM
just cancelled my room. :( Wont have boat together in time.
TPR rules :rolleyes:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-05-2005, 08:15 AM
Fella's
I'll be staying at black meadows from aug. 10-16. Im thinking about floating up river to check things out. I was wondering how far is it from black meadows to the avi hotel by boat.
In your boat . . . about $150 for a round trip ticket. LOL Seriously, you'll need to fill up at Topoc. Not sure on the actual mileage but I would guess around 60ish. And that is a guess.

hack job
08-05-2005, 08:19 AM
60 might be one way , its about 65 round trip from the avi to the sand bar ;)

Brooski
08-06-2005, 09:15 AM
Alright. The derby is over, and the countdown begins. Time to focus on the boat. Cant wait. Looks like we may be heading out an hour or so earlier on Thursday, so ETA should be around 930pm now. So if you guys are there Thursday, we should be wandering around by 10 or 1030, sucking some cold ones. :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-06-2005, 09:56 AM
60 might be one way , its about 65 round trip from the avi to the sand bar ;)
I guess that was a good guess!

TRG
08-06-2005, 05:28 PM
TPR rules :rolleyes:
Well at least you have the first half of your post right!
Maybe in the near future you might figure out a way to edit the second half of your post, after you quit spending countless dollars elsewhere getting minimal improvements on your boat, if you even have one!
We are all wondering if you have any positive feedback on any one of the topics you have commented on (in your 4 post history)??
Todd
Little red-n-white Rogers that will attend the CBBB :)

disco_charger
08-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Was kind of thinking the same thing as Todd. TPR worked on my pump. Spent little money and had big improvements. Not a race boat, so I wasn't looking to spend every cubic dollar I had. I had good service, his turn around was quick, and it did everything Tom said it would. I'm not aware of anyone having a bad experience either. What's the story, or are we throwing rocks because we think that we're funny? Another side line, Tom's been racing for a really long time, with a lot of success. What have you done? :)

Wally_Gator
08-06-2005, 07:59 PM
I can't wait. It is killing me to wait and I have my pump in the shop.
Waiting on Tuesday to put it together...
Lake test on Wednesday...
Thursday morn... I am on my way to CBBB

Brooski
08-07-2005, 12:36 AM
I can't wait. It is killing me to wait and I have my pump in the shop.
Waiting on Tuesday to put it together...
Lake test on Wednesday...
Thursday morn... I am on my way to CBBBSorry Wally, but have to ask, you trying for the hard luck award again? :confused:

Wally_Gator
08-07-2005, 08:41 AM
Sorry Wally, but have to ask, you trying for the hard luck award again? :confused:
Nope, Just frustrated that I can't have the boat ready by now..
I am sure that there will be far more deserving hard luck stories...
Maybe Demonsta might put in...

dmontzsta
08-07-2005, 11:49 AM
Nope, Just frustrated that I can't have the boat ready by now..
I am sure that there will be far more deserving hard luck stories...
Maybe Demonsta might put in...
I am for hire. Heck, since you are pretty close to me Wally, just feed me some liquor and I will stand up and speak for you! :D

Wally_Gator
08-07-2005, 12:30 PM
I am for hire. Heck, since you are pretty close to me Wally, just feed me some liquor and I will stand up and speak for you! :D
Don,
Do you really want to speak for a GM product? Won't your boat be jealous and feel like you are a traitor?
Nah, No hard luck this year. The damage is actually from last year and I am sure there are much more deserving souls out there.
Stop by and see me Don I'll have a beer for ya...

dmontzsta
08-07-2005, 12:47 PM
Don,
Do you really want to speak for a GM product? Won't your boat be jealous and feel like you are a traitor?
Nah, No hard luck this year. The damage is actually from last year and I am sure there are much more deserving souls out there.
Stop by and see me Don I'll have a beer for ya...
Its ok Wally, GM is ok in my books.
So you are going boatless?
I am sure I will run in to you somewhere...I cant wait for the big party.

Wally_Gator
08-07-2005, 01:03 PM
Its ok Wally, GM is ok in my books.
So you are going boatless?
I am sure I will run in to you somewhere...I cant wait for the big party.
Boat will be there. Just itching to get the pump back in her. We Jack is estimating to have my pump done tuesday. I am working a half day on Wed to water test at Elsinore and ten thrusday at 10AM it is time to hit the road...
We are thinking of goin up river thurs afternoon and floating down...

dmontzsta
08-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Boat will be there. Just itching to get the pump back in her. We Jack is estimating to have my pump done tuesday. I am working a half day on Wed to water test at Elsinore and ten thrusday at 10AM it is time to hit the road...
We are thinking of goin up river thurs afternoon and floating down...
Sounds good. It will be awesome to enjoy the river before the crowd moves in. It is going to be amazing at how many boats will be there. This event has grown LARGE!.
We will be up there Friday around 11am-12pm. Going to get in there a few hours ahead of the caravan to get a good parking spot and start the party early.