PDA

View Full Version : Enderle fuel injection

vdriveflat
05-10-2003, 10:51 AM
Does anyone out there know the cfm rating for enderle fuel injection systems? Bug versus bird etc.

DEL51
05-10-2003, 09:40 PM
I don't but if your comparing it to carbs it is apples to oranges.The airflow through the butterfy valves is considered dry,opposed to carbs which has a air fuel mix which is more dense.I hope some of the guys that use or have used them will reply. If you have setup that you are trying to use or purchase a system for your application, include that in you next post.

eliminator777
05-11-2003, 05:42 AM
If you call Enderle Ken out there is kool. They'll help you any way they can.The Mech. style is simple to set up,very simple to tune.I don,t know the flo specs. I use a bird catcher.Ralph Gorr is a good Guy to do Flo work an set up He's forgot more than most people know.His Flo bench is state of Art.He's in Lake Forest CA. call Information and get his number.Sorry like an Idiot can't find my phone book. :D :D :D :p :p

GofastRacer
05-11-2003, 06:00 AM
Here ya go!.. :cool:
Ralph Gorr (http://www.gorrfuelsystems.com)

vdriveflat
05-19-2003, 05:54 AM
Thanks for the info guys. Sorry about taking so long to get back to you. Kind of forgot about this post. We currently run a blown 468 chevy at about 18 lbs of boost. Came across a deal on a bug catcher but wanted to verify that it was large enough.