PDA

View Full Version : Some guys just don't want to cuddle

MagicMtnDan
08-05-2005, 11:06 AM
Berserk sports fan to die for wife's slaying
He attacked her with hammer when she interrupted his TV viewing
PANAMA CITY, Fla. - A man who got angry with his wife because she wanted to cuddle after sex when he wanted to watch sports on television was sentenced to death for killing her with a claw hammer.
Christopher Offord, 30, was sentenced Wednesday by Circuit Judge Dedee Costello, who said the brutality of the crime outweighed any mental problems Offord may have had.
“The defendant struck his wife approximately 70 individual blows after spending a happy interlude with her,” the judge said. “Her desire to cuddle after sex does not justify the extremely violent, brutal response of the defendant.”
Offord pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in the 2004 slaying of Dana Noser, 40, at his apartment.
He confessed to a bartender at a sports bar before his arrest. He told investigators that his wife had been nagging him to come back to bed.
Offord did not speak in court but said in a jailhouse interview in June: “I figured I killed her so I deserve to die.”

Jbb
08-05-2005, 11:08 AM
Some men just arent ...cuddlers.... :220v:

IN2-IN2MX
08-05-2005, 11:09 AM
Wow! :eek:

NOTALENT
08-05-2005, 11:11 AM
No means NO....it applies for guys too....I have used it... :D

MagicMtnDan
How badly did he not want to cuddle?! He hit her 70 times with a hammer!

Flashover
Prison no sports and no sex.. Except for takin it in the ars.. :yuk: :yuk: Not worth it.

ratso
08-05-2005, 11:26 AM
One night I leaned over and whispered in my girl's ear "Hey, do you wanna have sex tonight?" She said "I really feel bad and have a headache but I'll do it for you hun." She got out of bed and walked over to take her clothes off and she tripped over a piece of carpet that had torn a couple nights before and fell flat on her face. I said "Oh honey, are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? Here, let me help you up darling. Oh baby, are you sure you're okay?"
Anyhow, we got back in bed and had awesome sex for like an hour or better, I mean no holds barred... you name it we did it and gawd did she ever do it to me too. We finally finish and she asks if we can cuddle awhile, gets up to go to the bathroom and dang if she didn't trip over that same piece of carpet again. I roll over on my side, look at her and say... "Dumb Bitch..."

godfather
08-05-2005, 11:38 AM
One night I leaned over and whispered in my girl's ear "Hey, do you wanna have sex tonight?" She said "I really feel bad and have a headache but I'll do it for you hun." She got out of bed and walked over to take her clothes off and she tripped over a piece of carpet that had torn a couple nights before and fell flat on her face. I said "Oh honey, are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? Here, let me help you up darling. Oh baby, are you sure you're okay?"
Anyhow, we got back in bed and had awesome sex for like an hour or better, I mean no holds barred... you name it we did it and gawd did she ever do it to me too. We finally finish and she asks if we can cuddle awhile, gets up to go to the bathroom and dang if she didn't trip over that same piece of carpet again. I roll over on my side, look at her and say... "Dumb Bitch..."
LMFAO :cool:

BROADMINDED
08-05-2005, 11:39 AM
Lmao

NOTALENT
08-05-2005, 11:45 AM
haha...wtf??!!! that there is funny... :hammer2:

Ziggy
08-05-2005, 11:46 AM
LMAO--Ratso pulling out the sensitive card.. :messedup:

ratso
08-05-2005, 11:50 AM
I hope everybody knows I really didn't do that!!! :eek: :D

Flashover
08-05-2005, 11:54 AM
That was Bad Assssss..
T- Shirt i saw in Hawaii
Making love is what my Girlfriend does when im f_cking her. :D :D :D

ratso
08-05-2005, 11:56 AM
That was Bad Assssss..
T- Shirt i saw in Hawaii
Making love is what my Girlfriend does when im f_cking her. :D :D :D
...too good......... :crossx:

HCS
08-05-2005, 11:58 AM
I have a big bubble also. Don't get to close. :crossx:

Flashover
08-05-2005, 12:18 PM
I have a big bubble also. Don't get to close. :crossx:
BUBBLE BOY... :cry: :cry:

ratso
08-05-2005, 01:10 PM
I guess you could say she got hammered twice... :notam: :rolleyes: :eek:

ratso
08-05-2005, 02:28 PM
Bump for OGShocker

OGShocker
08-05-2005, 02:30 PM
Took mine down...LOL I should read the forums before posting

ratso
08-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Took mine down...LOL I should read the forums before posting
As fast as this board moves, it's near impossible unless you're on here 24/7.

SouthBay RB
08-05-2005, 04:38 PM
:) :) :)
Me Likey
Funny shiot